[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a dog, but live in an apartment complex with horseshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I want a dog, but live in an apartment complex with horseshit breed restrictions. Weight limit is 100lbs, and there's plenty of places to walk, even a big open field to run around in. Anyone have any recommendations that's not on the list? I don't like small or dumb dogs. I'm considering a border collie, Australian shepherd/or cattle dog. Not really keen on labs.

Chow

Dogo Argentina

Rottweiler

Presa Canario

Doberman Pincher

American Bulldog

German Shepard

Cane Corso

Malamute

Presa Mallorquin

Akita

Wolf Hybrids

Dalmatian

Mastiff

Husky

Bull Mastiff

Pitbull

Neapolitan Mastiff

American Staffordshire Terrirer

Boerboel

Bull Terrier

Fila Brasiliero

Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Tosa Inu & Tosa Ken
>>
You cant go wrong with a border or a rough collie
>>
All the breeds you're after are awesome but don't underestimate they're all highly intelligent and very high energy. If you're not already very active yourself you might want to look elsewhere.

That being said, you might also be interested in English or Australian shepherds as they're fairly similar to the breeds you mentioned.
>>
>>2245890
I'd recommend a Fila Brasiliero, a Dogo Argentino and a wolf hybrid, get all three, they'll play together. And don't get a fucking pitbull you goddamn idiot. I thought more than enough has been said, shitbulls are fucking monsters, they'll eat you and your kids.
>>
>horseshit restrictions

That looks like a really reasonable list of restrictions for an apartment complex who would be partially liable when your small-dicked-complex choice of a dog mauls a kid.
>>
>>2245890
Greyhounds are pretty dope, they'd be much better suited to apartment living then shepherd breeds, they're taller than them, and if you want to you can dress them up in silly costumes. Granted they're not the brightest of animals, but still, they're something to consider.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.