[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cow Tipping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: trump.jpg (51KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
51KB, 620x412px
Be me
18th birthday
Live on countryside
Plenty of farms and ranches
Me and 3 friends wanna go Cow Tipping
Friend one sneaks up to about 10 foot away from cow
Runs full speed and knocks it over
We laugh
Friend two does same thing except dives shoulder first into cow, dislocates shoulder
We laugh
Friend three walks calmly up to third cow
Starts petting it's face
Grabs it by the face, screams a blood-curdling scream and snaps the neck of the cow
Friend 3 takes out machete that we didn't know he had and cuts off the cow's head
He throws it at me
I fall down
Something hits my head
I wake up with no clothes on in the middle of the cow field
MFW I see two cows reproducing
Best birthday ever
>>
>>2245361
>Friend one sneaks up to about 10 foot away from cow
>Runs full speed and knocks it over
uh-huh. Sure.
>>
Someone explain cow-tipping to me. Is it some sort of American urban legend, or do people genuinely go out in the middle of the night and try to get cows to fall over?

They do know that cows can get back up again, right? And that they can kick and trample and may or may not have horns just right for goring depending on local farming practice.

Like someone explain this one to me.

>I'm not American so I have no idea what cow-tipping really is and if it's even real
>>
File: dc5.gif (612KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
dc5.gif
612KB, 200x180px
>Be OP
>Be a faggot that can't greentext
>Mfw
>>
>>2245368
Also, the belief that someone could "sneak up on" a cow in a field.

Cow-tipping is like snipe hunting. An elaborate joke that the country folk play on the recently-transplanted or visiting city folk. The ideal result is that the cow will chase the city boy across the pasture in the dark and he will slip in a pile of cow poop.

Yes, it's really as uncomplicated as that.
>>
File: snipe_kirchmeier.jpg.cf.jpg (22KB, 425x320px) Image search: [Google]
snipe_kirchmeier.jpg.cf.jpg
22KB, 425x320px
>>2245683
You do know that snipes actually exist, right?
>>
>>2245773
the joke is that you tell someone how to catch a snipe in a really stupid-ass way, and that real snipes are hard to catch even for experienced hunters
>>
I've only known one group of kids that tried cow tipping. They couldn't budge the fucker. Then they ran away the minute the cow began to actually move.

I'm pretty sure it's just a prank that gets pulled on city kids.
>>
>>2245368

its fake and revolves around the myth that cows sleep standing up. anyone who has ever been around cattle know they sleep laying down, and speaking from experience you can't just push one over.

Got my jaw shattered halter breaking a steer last year because i pushed on his side to try get him in the chute correctly and he lurched forward and pinned me against a post.
>>
>>2245775

have you never taken someone snipe hunting? you tell them the point is to catch them alive because bird collectors pay huge money for them, then you walk around hitting things with a stick for a while then pretend you heard a snipe, tell them to take the bag and go over there, and you will chase it out. Then you run back to the truck and drive away leaving them there until they figure out what happened and walk home.
>>
>>2245368
The joke is getting your friends to walk into a shit covered field with giant animals that may or may not take kindly to them being there.

You can't tip cows. They usually sleep laying down, and even if they aren't it'd be like you going out at night to flip over people's cars.
>>
Cowtipping is gay and fake. Cows weigh 6 gorillion pounds and they will all rush you if you get near them.

t. faggot who tried it
>>
Reminds me of a story

>Live innacountry
>Friend lives on dairy farm, he has a good relationship with its owners
>He gets really high one night
>Calls all of us to tell us he loves us
>We investigate
>We find him with a cow crying about how sorry he is that he took her baby away
>Hugs the cow
>Cow don't give a fuck, she's getting pet (no one ever realizes how much cows love being pet)
>Eventually he falls asleep hugging/laying on cow
>He bought that cow from the owners and still has her as a pet

She's a cool fucking cow though. Very lick happy as well.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.