[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: shit that pisses you off.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 13

File: fuckhead.png (6KB, 243x81px) Image search: [Google]
fuckhead.png
6KB, 243x81px
ITT: shit that pisses you off.
>>
"Elk/moose aren't deer." *then heating argument which I undoubtedly will win * ironically, it's almost always hunters who believe it.
>>
>>2244733
you already posted it
>>
>>2244733
Why does that piss you off?
>>
>>2244745
Have you ever read the comment section of an animal youtube video?

If you so much hint at sympathizing with an animal you'll immediately have to deal with a hundred dipshits like this who assume you're ignorant of natural processes for displaying basic empathy.
>>
>>2244750
In their defense, those who post that kind of sympathizing comments are usually PETAfags or people that as you said are biological illiterates and show it because "muh cute animul got eaten ;("

So you are just belong to very tiny minority, I am sorry you have to deal with that shit.
>>
>>2244750
Yes I have, and both sides seem equally retarded.
>>
>>2244750
This. Someone feeding there oscars fuckng mice and chicken. You say anything about how fish aren't meant to eat terrestrial meat because of the fats and you'll get jumped on "its part of there diet in the wild" "grow a pair". It's mainly guys with testosterone issues that do this.
>>
Appeal to nature pisses me off when it's something that isn't natural, like >>2244768

When it's a domestic (or feral domestic) animal vs a wild one, or a man made situation (like the chink that's setting up fights in a 5 gallon) it's no longer part of nature.
>>
>>2244745
it also carries that idea that some creatures are just "meant to be eaten"
>>
>>2244733
t. genderfluid demisexual tranny otherkin vegan
>>
>>2244768
Are they retarded? Fish don't eat chickens or mice in the wild unless it's a very large fish and a chicken falls into the water.
>>
>>2244750
And there is the retarded side that thinks everything is animal abuse.
>>
>>2244784
oh pike absolutely do
>>
>>2244784
pikes eat baby ducks and rats constantly.

all sorts of predatory/omnivorous fish do.
>>
File: octopus-08.jpg (67KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
octopus-08.jpg
67KB, 600x400px
>>2244733
People who argue what the 'correct' plural of octopus is. It doesn't matter. All 4 forms of the plural are correct.
>>
>>2244848
>octopus
>octopi
>octopuses
>octopussies
>>
>>2244820
>pikes sometimes eat baby waterfowl during spring, and the occasional rat, so this is now their main diet
>"no previous mention of pike but I'll shit out my opinion of them anyway"
Classic bugcuck
>>
>>2244904
I mentioned pikes because anon said fish don't naturaly eat birds and mammals.
>>
>>2244935
Although he did add "unless it's a very large fish", I'd say that covers pike, still not a massive part of their diet either. Anyway, captive oscars etc. are about as far from pike in habits and hunting behavior as you can get
>>
>>2244935
You forgot to turn your trip back on lol
>>
>>2244940
>I'd say that covers pike

because pike starts it's life as a 'very large fish'

>still not a massive part of their diet either.

it's over 10%.

you said

>Fish don't eat chickens or mice in the wild

not

>Fish occasionally eat chickens or mice in the wild

>captive oscars etc. are about as far from pike in habits and hunting behavior as you can get

their diet is almost entirely fatty insects so there wouldn't be any reason to say
>aren't meant to eat terrestrial meat because of the fats
since those are high in protein.

consider suicide.
>>
>>2244796
>>2244820
I'm not talking about temperate fish first of all. I was talking about tropical fish. Large fish will eat things in the water and few large tropical fish will sometimes take a wack at baby duck. Fish in aquaria should not be eating terrestrial meats. It is not good for them and for tropical fish the fat content is way too high. This is basic knowledge and one of the first things I've learned when we started studying predatory and large fish. In the wild they'll eat anything.
>>
>>2244979
I'm sorry bugguy you are knowledgable on some things but fish are not your forte it seems. There's a big difference between insects and mammals/birds fat.
>>
>>2244979
You used one of the most aggressive fish as an example. They will attack and eat anything.
>>
>>2244898
It's octopodes.
Everything else is incorrect.
>>
>>2244979
THEY ARENT MEANT TO EAT IT WHEN KEPT IN AN AQUARIUM. Jesus fucking Christ dude. Learn to read and use google if you're really this confused. It's extremely unhealthy for them to eat mice or chicken meat when you keep them in a tank. Especially oscars. If they eat too much fat they get fatty liver disease and die because "lol my Oscar is so agressive bro check out my declining testosterone"
>>
>>2244979
Also one more thing it's not the protein that's the problem. It's the fucking fat you god damn retard. THIS IS SOMETHING EASILY GOOGLED.
>>
>>2244979
When are you going to bring your ila character back?
>>
>>2244979
Not many fish start out life being able to eat ducks. I would consider pike a large fish.
>>
God damn this thread turned to absolute cancer as soon as bugguy got a few things wrong
>>
>>2245010
No point in arguing with him. He'll come back with some pseudo intellectual statement and keep claiming his "facts" are true. Though I googled every point and he was wrong with a few of them. But he will not admit to mistakes. So at this point I just ignore him if he replies to me.
>>
>>2244994
>I'm not talking about temperate fish first of all. I was talking about tropical fish

>Fish in aquaria should not be eating terrestrial meats

no true scotsman.

>It is not good for them

[citation needed]

you don't need 10 replies to get your fallacies across, try to keep it down to 1.
>>
File: fuckyeahdudes.png (10KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
fuckyeahdudes.png
10KB, 200x274px
fuck yeahdude
>>
>>2245016
Fish kept in aquariums should not being eating chicken, mice, beef, pork, etc. fish are okay as long as they aren't fish like goldfish. There's no reason for you to feed them any of that besides insects and frogs (yes frogs are fine). This is a fact. Citation? You mean the countless sites that explain in full detail on what you shouldn't feed fish in aquariums?
>>
>>2245010
they'll start hunting them way before they're even considered medium sized.

carps also gobble them down sometimes even though they're not really predators.
>>
>>2245028
>Fish kept in aquariums should not being eating chicken, mice, beef, pork, etc

do you have citation for that?

>You mean the countless sites

I don't know which sites are credible, I'm into fishing, not into keeping those fish.
>>
>>2245016
I also only replied to you once right here>>2244994
I don't think you can accept that people pointed out wrong things. It's okay as it isn't your fault and you shouldn't be offended. You simply aren't as knowledgable as someone with 15+ years in aquarium keeping and 10 years working at an aquarium that does tropical and temperate exhibits.
>>
>>2245030
Long term feeding these things wI'll be a slow death. If you're edgy or just bored go ahead and give to them as a treat. It won't hurt them once a week. Temperate fish have different needs than tropical fish.
>>
>>2245031
>I don't think you can accept that people pointed out wrong things.

your claim is

not

>Tropical fish don't eat chickens or mice in the wild

or

>Even though tropical fish occasionally eat chickens or mice in the wild they shouldn't be eating them in captivity.

I can't help that you can't write.
>>
>>2245035
What? I think you think I'm someone else.
>>
>>2245033
>Long term feeding these things wI'll be a slow death.

only if it's their main diet it seems.

so what's the problem with feeding them 'chicken, mice, beef, pork, etc' every now and then.
>>
>>2245035
Someone said they shouldn't be eating them in captivity multiple times already. God you Germans are giant dumb dumbs
>>
File: 7u.jpg (65KB, 708x553px) Image search: [Google]
7u.jpg
65KB, 708x553px
>>2245040
>shouldn't be eating them in captivity multiple times already

>If you're edgy or just bored go ahead and give to them as a treat. It won't hurt them once a week.

make up your mind.
>>
>>2245039
Please read it again lol i just said its fine like once a week. As long as they're raw and the mice aren't from wild.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 298x312px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 298x312px
>>2245041
Who do you think I am?
>>
>>2245042
ok so what I'm getting from this information is that it's fine, but it's not fine.
>>
There goes plont again. He won't let anything go even when he's been corrected. That boy ain't right. (King of the hill reference. I know you're form yuroop)
>>
>>2244979
You actually quoted at least 2 different anons there, learn to differentiate tone and writing style you clown
>>
>>2245044
Yes. If you truly care about your fish health then don't feed them mice and chicken. Put some frogs or small snakes and bugs. Catfish have been found with stomachs full of mice though.
>>
>>2245043
it doesn't really matter, this is about whether it's fine for them to eat rats and birds, you're saying it's fine, from what I can tell it's fine, I'm not sure what the problem of that other dumbass is.
>>
>>2245048
It's about whether or not they should be fed those things. The same way your child shouldn't be given a Monte Cristo and grape soda for dinner. It's not going to kill him, but he'd be better for it if you just didn't.
>>
>>2244733
Yeah most evolved humans have outgrown all forms of empathy. It's like a monkey trying to convince us all why we should be throwing feces. Animals are food.
>>
>>2245047
I had a pike in my pond a long time ago, it ate crayfish and orfes.
>>2245056
if it doesn't harm them in the long run I don't see the problem.
>>
>>2245072
>if it doesn't harm them in the long run
Well you've already been told so, in fact the anon you replied to just gave you a direct analogy for it.

Stop constantly obfuscating information to make yourself sound correct, it's a symptom of being a grade A cunt, among other things.
>>
>>2245074
again, the claim was

>Fish kept in aquariums should not being eating chicken, mice, beef, pork, etc

these are both false, as demonstrated by me and the other anon.

accept that your opinion isn't worth a dime.
>>
>dislikes on mouse trap videos

These things are fucking pests.
>>
>>2245077
live feeding can be dangerous to your pets.

mice have pretty nasty teeth.
>>
>>2245063
>t. autist thinking being an egoistic prick is making him superior
If you look outside of your self-serving bubble, empathy is closely related to the emergence of higher cognitive capabilities

You're one of those retards who thinks in terms like "more evolved", aren't you?
>>
>>2245079
Who honestly gives a shit?
I just wanna get off to animals suffering.
>>
>>2245081
good thing closely related =/= part of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Selfish_Gene

empathy is just a by-product of subjectivity, it doesn't really make sense outside of your own species.
>>
>>2245085
>empathy is just a by-product
Except empathy has been vital for the survival of the human species and the emergence of modern civilization.

Do you seriously think we'd be where we are today if people had been hogging everything they can for themselves and only acting out of personal gain all throughout history?
>>
>>2245088
>empathy has been vital for the survival of the human species
[citation needed]

>Do you seriously think we'd be where we are today if people had been hogging everything they can for themselves

you don't go outside often, do you?

that's ALL people do.
>>
>>2244750
>commenting on a youtube video
why would you ever do that?
>>
You know, if you stop answering, he'll just disappear.
>>
I'm usually one of the anons who pray the point gets permaband- but he's right today.
>fish evolves to eat mammas in wild
>put that fish in aquarium
>omg it can't eat that mammal, it will died!!!!

Why does the aquarium make a difference?
Not enough activity?
Then its not the diet, its the confinement that is causing the health issues- modifying the diet is a stop-gap measure.
>>
>>2245209
*I'm usually one of the anons that pray plont gets permaband

Damn autocorrect.
>>
File: nic12.jpg (801KB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
nic12.jpg
801KB, 4608x3072px
>>2245211
for what lmao.

but ok dreams are dreams.
>>
>>2245084
so edgy
>>
>>2245216
Dude you know why.
This thread isn't your first rodeo.
>>
>>2245216
>for what lmao.
for violating global 6 in every post
>>
>>2245089
>that's ALL people do.
[citation needed]
>>
>>2245677
you forgot to post your garden
>>
File: drrr.jpg (211KB, 1920x580px) Image search: [Google]
drrr.jpg
211KB, 1920x580px
>>2245677
oh and don't forget mr. bugthing; based off your thought process/logic, you sternly believe that plants like this don't actually exist

something to do with noise reception.. or something
>>
i have another one

>"Shoot the mortally wounded x, end its suffering!"
>"why did you just film! Why not shoot the predator and defend the prey!"

Roland Tembo should be real. RIP Pete.
>>
File: foodchain-simpsons.jpg (36KB, 520x356px) Image search: [Google]
foodchain-simpsons.jpg
36KB, 520x356px
>>2244733
What's the problem?
>>
>>2246222
I don't really want to chimp, platypus, snake, slug or bat.
>>
>>2246227
*to eat
>>
>>2246227
>>2246228
I'd try snake and platypus if I had the chance. Might be good. I'd try bat too but that seems like entirely too much work for a few bites.
>>
>>2246233
Well if I had no choice, maybe. But I don't know, snakes don't look like they have much meat on them, neither do bats and IIRC bats always carry a shitload of diseases. As for platypus, I'm just assuming it's poisoned, because it's australian.
>>
>>2246227
Snake's pretty good though
And apparently chimp is good given how good bushmeat is at fucking over Africa on the reg
>>
>>2244733

This only pisses me off when people feed animals to other animals and those animals would very clearly never interact in a natural setting.
>>
File: im a doctor.jpg (19KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
im a doctor.jpg
19KB, 300x224px
>>2245004
>>2245005
Plont is /an/'s live-in shitposter. Any attention or replies to him will increase your risk of cancer.

tl;dr
don't waste your time, family
>>
>>2244734
If they were deer they wouldn't be called elk/moose. Those are different species.
>>
>>2244733
>"You can't call yourself an animal lover if you're not vegan"

Every time. Every fucking time.
>>
>>2244780
But isn't that true? Can you honestly tell me things like voles serve some greater purpose other than to be food for more important animals? Whatever a vole does can easily be done just as well by mice, rabbits, or any other rodent like thing.
>>
>>2248795
nothing has intrinsic value
>>
>>2245063
KEK
>>
>>2247861
Deer refers to the family, not the species. Elk/Moose are species a part of the deer family.
>>
File: plont in sanitarium.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
plont in sanitarium.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>2245089
Talking to you is realy like talking to a sapient plant that has some grudge against animals.
>>
>>2248866
HE KNOWS.... SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>2248866
I'm just a contrarian.
>>
File: 1786882694371.png (316KB, 386x432px) Image search: [Google]
1786882694371.png
316KB, 386x432px
>>2248889
>>
>>2244733
People who think picking up kittens by the scruff is abuse
>>
>>2248889
>that's the species of sentient plant he is
>>
File: 1476923745445.png (163KB, 573x801px) Image search: [Google]
1476923745445.png
163KB, 573x801px
>those thousands upon thousands of videos of horse breeding on youtube that you could almost swear they are uploaded solely for zoophilic purposes
>>
>>2250195
>found the zoophile in denial
You're fucking stupid if you think for a second most of them are NOT uploaded for zoophiles. Look at the fucking comments ya tard.
>>
>>2248908
people who think fucking anything is animal abuse
>>
>>2245045
It's fine, we get KotH in yurop
>>
>>2244733
If you want my honest opinion: this board. It's a big mess. Even those horrible and childish animal vs animal boards have better understanding of ecology, evolution and so forth.
This board is relatively good at identifying plants and bugs.
But of course the solution is easy: I shouldn't come here.
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.