[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spoop Stories Because Halloween

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: wtf.jpg (123KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
123KB, 500x333px
This just happened a couple hours ago.

>Making coffee in the kitchen
>Hear a dish clatter across the house, the kind of noise you often hear in legit horror movies
>Freeze up and look behind me
>Don't see anyone, and the dog hasn't started barking-she's usually very reliable for that
>Look out the kitchen window, the renters of the studio above the garage are gone
>No one else is in the house but me and the dog
>Call my dog thinking maybe she knocked something over
>She comes out of the room right next to the kitchen, which is NOT where the sound came from
>OHSHITOHFUCK
>grab the machete and go on a manhunt with the dog
>Check every nook and cranny, find absolutely nothing,

Never have I felt so safe to have a weapon in every room, and a 60 pound dog with a menacing bark. But fuck me if that didn't scare the shit out of me. She didn't bark when the dish dropped, so I wasn't -too- concerned, but still enough to check out every room.

I think the cup in the bathroom just fell over, but I really don't know what it was.
>>
wow

if i had a dog i would never be scared unless doggy was scared, they know what the fuck is up
>>
I had a cat lay on my ass once.
>>
I'm going to be as brief as possible because I'm going to bed in 5 seconds but my sister had a budgie die a few years ago and since then we've both seen it flying around her apartment several times, usually at night when there is just barely enough light to make out shadows we see the unmistakable silhouette of a budgie flying across the room, though I also saw it once in the morning when there was plenty of sunlight coming through the windows

Oddly, while the original bird that died was solid yellow the ghost budgie I saw that morning was snowy white.
>>
>>2244675
I agree, they are really good alarms and detection tools, but just like we are 'only human', they are 'only dog'. My dog is very good at hearing people pull up, walking to the door, etc, but since this noise was already inside the house, she probably wouldn't have felt the need to bark because if something or someone is already -inside-, then it's likely one of 'us' in her point of view, and no need to sound a warning. So that's why I took precautions and had her check the rooms while I held the knife.
>>2244678
OH GOD THE HORROR
>>
>>2244686
That's fuckin terrifying anon...you should set up a camera and run it for a week or two, make sure there isn't actually another bird in your house.

You never know, but if you do capture a ghost budgie, well, ya better fuckin post it boyee!
>>
>>2244664
black people are sneaky and fast. he probably blended into the shadows and then ran off when he had the chance
>>
>>2244686
That sounds pretty legit anon.
>>
>>2244664
>live in country, no neighbors for miles
>dozing off watching MNF, dog at feet
>feel dog tense up, ears straight up, looking towards kitchen where back door is
>low growl, she is definitely on edge
>walk towards back door and can feel tension (?)
>air feels kind of thick, hard to breathe, heart literally pounding in my chest
>dog stays in between me and door, turns sideways to block me
>reach for doorknob, dog starts to whimper and whine instead of growl
>ok, that got me. Turn around and head straight to gun cabinet
>turn off lights so I can see better outside
>grab shotgun, make sure it's loaded
>dog is fucking planted and staring at back door
>quietly slip out front door, dog is so focused on back door she doesn't notice or care
>I'm so tense my eyeballs feel like they are vibrating in my skull
>control my breathing and slowly slink of the porch towards the back of the house
>clearly hear footprints racing away from my direction
>dog goes completely apeshit in the house, I've never heard her sound like that before or again
>adrenaline kicks in, I quickly move around the corner of house
>back yard is dark, security light is shadowed by house
>as I take a few steps towards the small shed back there, a new feeling sweeps over me
>cold
>every fiber in my being is screaming at me to GTFO
>noticed that I have stopped, I am actually paralyzed with fear
>actual fear, like nothing I have ever felt before
>actual this point I'm running purely on instinct, and that instinct was telling me to not take my eyes off the shed
>I walk backwards to the back door, dog has stopped barking frenzy, now whining very loudly
>don't want to let the dog out because I'm scared she will take off after......whatever
>can't take my eyes off the shed because I KNOW something is behind it
>something is behind it and waiting, ready to make a stand
>keep eyes on shed, dear lord I have never felt like this before, I'm terrified
>I open my back door enough to slip inside
>cont
>>
>>2246633
>quickly slip in the house
>did not have to worry about the dog, the bitch pissed herself and was just as scared as me
>no way she was going out
I spent the next four hours in my dark kitchen staring at my shed while my dog trembled next to me.
I never found out what the hell was at my house, but I swear to god something was there. No tracks, no signs of anything.
I have never been that terrified in my life. Not scared, completely terrified on the verge of panic. I never want to feel that way again, ever.
It took 2-3 months before my dog would go out the back door at night. I still don't think she is over it, sometimes in the middle of the night she will get a little more clingly.
Sometimes in the middle of the night I find myself starring at that shed. Straining my eyes to focus on the shadows just behind it. Looking for movement, feeling cold chills race up and down my spine.
I don't think I want to know anymore, I just don't ever want it to come back.
>>
File: tfw reading creepypasta.gif (503KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
tfw reading creepypasta.gif
503KB, 600x600px
>>2246637

fug
>>
>>2246640
This is honestly the first time I've ever talked about it in detail. I've asked around the neighbors if they've seen anything unusual, maybe told some friends something was poking around my place, but I've never gave details at how scared I was that night.
Six years ago this happened. I'm not even at home right now, but I know I won't be able to sleep very well tonight.
>>
I had something simmilar happen to me I was like 12 and lived in country I lived about half a mile from a neighbor and we lived next to I'm not sure how to describe it but it was a warehouse with multiple rooms and I would always get these weird feelings when entering one there was this one time we heard a loud pound on our door at like 2 am everybody went outside and the dog we had just bolted for one of the rooms in the warehouse and just stood frozen out of it and to this day I don't know what it was
>>
>chilling at home on the couch
>hear dog barking outside
You know how you can kind of tell your own dog's bark?
>sounds just like my dog
>would absolutely 100% swear that that was my dog barking in the yard
>get up to go yell at him to shut up or come inside, and promptly fall over him
>he was asleep behind the arm of the couch, real quiet
>i check the yard
>i check the street
>definitely no dog
>so who was bark?
>>
>>2246637
anon if you had to guess- what do you THINK it was. Alliums?
>>
>>2246637
Actual shivers reading this
>>
1.) Frequently hear scratching sound on bedroom wall in parents' house while home alone. Look at dog. Ears up, sniffing the air. Oh god, she heard it too! Investigate inside and out. Never found anything. 2 years later, home on a visit, kids come running. "Look what we found!" 3 chipmunks sitting on the front stairs. What happens when you scare them? They run into a crack in the foundation - into the outside of my bedroom wall.
2.) Notice I said "2 years later." Living elsewhere during that time. Rented a house. Dog was uneasy from the time we moved in. Did guard shifts in daughter's doorway, son's doorway, our doorway. If you woke up at night you'd see her switch spots. Frequently slept behind son's bedroom door. She isn't really a big fan of the kids. Not bad to them, they're just too little for her. Never saw her sleep in their room before. Sometimes would beg to be let out, then, once out, look back to see if you had followed. Would come right back in and try to get you to follow her out.
Cont
>>
>>2246688
We followed her out one day, thinking she wanted to show us something. Just stood in the yard, happy as a clam. Went back in. Dog's not happy anymore.
We have an upstairs that is just one big room. Sometimes, on her guard shifts, she sleeps on the landing. This big room has doors, flush with the wall, that lead into the space between the walls and roof. Sometimes they drift open. We tape them shut. One day we find the dog sleeping in this room, and when she comes downstairs she's shaking, HARD, panting like crazy and her hair is all standing on end. Vet said it looked like shock, maybe she had a seizure, but there was and never has been any sign of medical issues. Dog didn't calm down til we got her outside, but when we went back in, she reverted immediately.
Checked the doors. On one of them the tape has come off, but is tucked into the crack, like the door was opened, then shut again. There are no handles on the door. We didn't mess with it. Had an, "Oh shit, this is real," moment, but, real isn't a horror movie so it never got more exciting. The dog was just miserable until we moved. Maybe she protected us from knowing what is was.
>>
>>2246659
A bat had a retard moment and flew into the door while hunting a moth.
>>
>>2246693
That's fucking spooky dude. I think of that kinda urban myth(kinda urban because it's happened several times) of the hobo living in the crawl spaces and shit.
>>
>>2246673
I've thought about it several times since then and I truly just do not know. I couldn't tell from the footsteps I heard and I did not see any kind of tracks or prints.
Since that night I've had other eventful nights, once my dog treed a racoon in the barn and once a mentally ill person stopped at my place as he was walking aimlessly. Neither of those times triggered the same reactions I had that night.
When I started approaching that shed I felt something "shift". I knew I put whatever it was on the defensive, I had it cornered.
I still have no idea what it was, I just know I've never felt that kind of terror before. I don't even want to guess what it was, and I hope it never comes back so I can find out.
>>
I live in the rural welsh valleys, thirty-eight now but I've lived here all my life.

The house I grew up in was a dilapidated victorian manor-house, not gigantic as you may be imagining but Eighteen rooms, a staff wing, multiple entrances, private woodlands access with a stone pier on the river where there used to be a summerhouse etc etc. If the place hadn't been almost falling down it would have been lovely.
We lived there because the rent was extremely cheap; there was only electricity in a few rooms, no heating outside of the kitchen, leaky roofing in several places. But it was made strongly, stone carved directly from the rockface behind the house.

When I was small I never realised that we were living in such an awful place, it was just home to me, not having electricity didn't seem so odd in the late 70s/early 80s because I knew plenty of other houses in the valley without it.

Anyway, this house had a corridor which ran the entire length of it, long cold stone corridor, midway along it there were stairs leading up to the next floor, at either end there were doors but oddly no doors along the corridor itself other than a small door under the stairs that just went nowhere, think we kept a mop in there.

At the far end we used to keep a dog, huge old thing called Sam, german schnauzer mixed with a bear by the look of him and he hated me. We had other dogs but Sam was not a house-dog, he was a guard-dog and he fitted the role perfectly. He wasn't cute, he wasn't friendly, he was a motherfucker on four legs and the amount of times I was warned not to go near him I lost track of.

<cont>
>>
>>2246873

As I said, this dog Sam was not friend to man nor beast, presumably through being mistreated before he was given to us but who can say?

Oh I should mention that Sam could go outside whenever he wanted, there was a door at his end of the corridor that led directly outside so we always just kept that one open so he could do as he pleased.

I got into the habit of running through this corridor as fast as I could whenever I had to use it, I just didn't like being in it because it was cold and dark and at one end was a dog who thought very little of me.

One night however I was in that corridor and something wasn't right, I didn't know what it was, I wasn't scared but some part of my brain was like "Hey, I know you've not noticed this but something isn't right here, keep sharp". I'm walking down the corridor with my lantern (Battery powered, we weren't that backwards) and I swear it was like time slowed down all of a sudden. I was suddenly extremely cold, the light seemed to enter a stark contrast where it just stopped, instead of fading normally and there was a pressure at my ears making it hard to hear.

I could hear though, muffled, growling. Angry growling. And barking. "I'm going to fucking kill you" style barking and growling if you get what I mean. Sam was suddenly standing directly in front of me, staring down the corridor towards his end, backside pushing against me as he's walking backwards, forcing me back to the doors I had just entered by.

I couldn't see anyone in the corridor, I couldn't see anything but some part of me FELT something, if you get what I mean, I was terrified and I suddenly knew that it would be extremely bad for me to stay in the corridor.

And then, just like that, Sam bolted down away from me and the feeling was gone. My father came in through the door then to see what all the commotion was about and I was just crying in his arms for the rest of the night I think.

Sorry it's so vague but I never knew what happened.
>>
>>2246661
Maybe he barked in his sleep
>>
>>2247037
In the yard?

It'd be hard not to notice him barking right next to me. He's a German Shepherd.
>>
>>2246873
Sounds like a fascinating place to grow up
>>
>>2246637
That's pretty fucking spooky, m8.
>>
>>2246773
What was that shit about the lady living in dude's closet and eating his food and showering? Funny shit. Usually we know the hobos are there because they rode over in our car.
>>
>>2246817
Humanoid thing then? If you heard foot steps could you describe how they sounded? Usually you can gauge the size of something by the sound of how it's moving like skittering or trotting or heavy footed slow steps. Really interested in your story and details you recollect
>>
I have two doggos. First is a 70lbs Chesapeake Lab mix, second is a 35lbs Brittany Spaniel. Brittany is the better guard dog, constantly going from window to window looking for squirrels and joggers, but her bark and growl are comically cute. Sounds like a Pomeranian or something. Not intimidating at all.

Chessie looks and sounds like the hounds of hell when he barks at intruders, but is pretty oblivious to them. If he thinks he hears something, he'll look at me a chuff. I'll usually have to say "woof?" Then he looses his mind and starts raising hell, but usually just by running circles in the living room.

Either way I think I'm screwed in a break in. Unless thy just happen to hear the Chessie without seeing him.
>>
>>2247572
Also, if my Chessie finds a spider, he'll get freaked out and keep checking his butt and pace for several minutes to make sure it's not on him.
>>
>>2246817
spoopy
>>
>>2247531
Trust me I've gone over it a thousand times in my head. I honestly couldn't tell if it was the rythmic thuds of somebody on two legs, or a shuffling gait of something on four legs. I can tell you it was something with weight. Keep in mind as soon as I heard this movement Myself and the dog reacted. I made it around to the back side of the house and this thing had already closed the distance to the shed, it was fast.
Also, I don't know if you've noticed, but all through my story I've never said someone or somebody. Because I really don't believe it was a person. I've got nothing to base this on, only a gut feeling. I think a human would have tipped me off somehow, it was cold enough to see my breath yet I didn't see anything like that, I was desperately trying to assess my situation and I just feel that if it was a person or an animal I was familiar with I would've picked up on a smell or sound or something. The only thing I got was that even though I was holding a loaded gun I sensed I was in grave danger. That feeling got turned up to eleven when I started to approach the shed. This is what I meant when I said something changed and I knew I had it cornered, and on the defensive.
I've relived this night in my head a thousand times, and I still can't even guess as to what it was, sorry.
>>
>>2247649
Could it have been a cougar?
>>
>>2247746
Possibly. They're sightings and pics on game cams in the southern part of my state. Where I live is predominantly agricultural however, not the best habitat for a big cat because everything is open fields instead of woodlands.
I looked for tracks and found nothing, but considering this was my grass lawn it would be very difficult to find the next morning.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.