[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over losing a pet when you can't adopt another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Px8rlTM.jpg (20KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
Px8rlTM.jpg
20KB, 319x480px
How do you get over losing a pet when you can't adopt another one?

[spoiler]she's not dead. Had to give her away to a family friend. She's happy but I can't see her. I can't have pets at my current place.[/spoiler]
>>
When people talk about a pet loss, they usually refer to animals who can form meaningful, emotional bonds with human beings, ie dogs.

Now that your cat is gone I would suggest getting treatment for your brain parasites. The sadness you think you're feeling will subside.
>>
>>2243740
Dogs suck though
>>
When I had to get rid on my cat of 10 years to move in the dorms at my uni I helped myself cope by getting a stuffed animal to snuggle when I missed her and to sleep with since she used to sleep with me. I also had some cute pictures framed so I could remember her in those tough times. Good luck OP. Go visit sometimes if you can
>>
>>2243737
Is this one of those kots?
>>
>>2243740
Can you shut the fuck up?

Cats are extremely emotional and amazing animals if treated to be that way. A lot of owners are rather negligent, so the cat doesn't feel a need for affection.

Every day one of my two cats will sit at the bottom of my chair begging for me to give them affection. They love belly rubs, sleeping on my bed, and hanging out with me.

OP doesn't need this shit, he's going through loss. He doesn't deserve to be bothered by people like you.
>>
>>2244062
>being this triggered

Your cats want treat. They are shit tier animals who don't give a shit about their owners.
>>
>>2244069
All animals are amazing. Saying something like that is saying, for example, that dogs are emotionless sacks of meat who do nothing but beg for free food. I've owned both animals; dogs and cats, and they showed equal amounts of affection toward me. I doubt you've even ever owned a cat, you're just a close-minded asshole who wants to demean others' experiences with animals. The idea that cats aren't affectionate is none more than a stereotype.

As for being triggered, yes. I really fucking am. If you come into a thread like this where someone is dealing with the separation from one of their friends, and bring this stupid fucking argument into play for no other reason than to bring dismay to somebody, I have to speak up.

I'm sorry about your cat, OP. I think that a situation like yours just needs time. Just remember that he/she is in good hands and is still excited whenever you visit.
>>
>>2244062
cats don't have emotion, they're not even conscious.
>>
>>2244077
>and they showed equal amounts of affection toward me
you mean you showed equal amounts of anthropomorphisation towards them ;^)
>>
>>2244096
>>2244093
At least he doesn't eat his animals, like you ate your dog when it died, you chink.
>>
>>2244097
sick burn dude
>>
>>2244093
Neither are dogs
>>
File: noa87.jpg (688KB, 4608x3072px) Image search: [Google]
noa87.jpg
688KB, 4608x3072px
>>2244097
hating on my doggo isn't going to bring yours back to life, mulatto ;^^^^^)
>>
File: 1445773106796.jpg (1MB, 3440x2036px) Image search: [Google]
1445773106796.jpg
1MB, 3440x2036px
>>2244100
no one claimed that though ;^)
>>
>>2244104
Very well then.
>>
>>2244077
>being THIS triggered

It must be your first time on /an/. If you can't handle the fact that you picked a shit tier animal then get off of this board, because we don't sugarcoat it for you.
>>
>>2244110
I'm pretty sure that anons point was that it's pretty fucked up when people start a thread about a recently deceased pet, only to have people talk shit about them.
Maybe they've a point, I don't know. Personally I think if this is the kind of shit that triggers you then you need to stay the fuck off 4chan instead of complaining to people who really don't give a fuck.
>>
>>2244127
The pet isn't even deceased. OP just moved and didn't care enough to find a pet friendly place.
>>
>>2244062

Now you've done it. The more you enable this behavior by rewarding it with attention, the more he's going to do it.
>>
>>2243737
Tamagotchis are pretty cheap on ebay
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.