[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog boots. Are they an essential for people who have to walk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (4KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 199x254px
Dog boots.

Are they an essential for people who have to walk their dogs on hot sidewalks (or sidewalks covered in salt)? Or is this coddling your dog?
>>
File: burntpads11.jpg (11KB, 180x185px) Image search: [Google]
burntpads11.jpg
11KB, 180x185px
They have their uses.
>>
Don't walk your dog on hot sidewalks or salt.
>>
>>2243678
I don't see why you'd "have" to walk your dog on hot sidewalks but if you feel like you must then yes, they are essential.
>>
>>2243691

There are times where there's no other choice, especially if it's a working animal.
>>
>>2243691
For us urban dwellers, a walk on the sidewalk in the city is the only way we have to exercise our dogs.
>>
>>2243705
But why would you choose to do it while the sidewalk is blistering hot? I live in Florida and it's still not that hot in the mornings and evenings.

>common sense, it's so hard
>>
I've used dog boots to stop the dog's foot coming in contact with known but highly prevalent topical allergens before.

Sometimes you just gotta.
>>
I live in canada.
it gets down to -40 here.
yeah the dog still needs to get walked.
you go buy dog boots
because youre a fucking decent human being
>>
>>2243715
If that's when you have the time to do it, that's when you do it.

It's not that hard to grasp.
>>
>>2243678
KITTON MITTONS
>>
I like them (or just socks) for hot sand beaches because the sand gets between the pads and really burns their feet.
>>
My parrents used to own a boat and would take their dogs with them boating. The docks get blistering hot and giving them dog booties allowed the dogs to walk on the dock to the boat. Just dont put them on to play dress up with your dog or something faggoty
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.