[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vet disaster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (41KB, 254x212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 254x212px
Alright I'll give you the short version
>take dog to vet to be neutered
>simple thing no worries
>get a phone call the next day from the vet office that there was an issue
>they let a vet in training do the procedure unsupervised
>she cut his dick off

I mean, I don't gotta worry about him getting any dogs pregnant, but should I be taking a legal route with this? Needless to say I'm not happy with the service
>>
>>2242096
She probably was a fifth wave trans-interqueer feminist and just got treiggered when she saw his dick. Xe should be taking legal action against your dog if you ask me.
>>
At a minimum, I would lodge a complaint against her plus the clinic with your state's vetinary board.

I think legal action is not unreasonable as well.
>>
>>2242096
How can you accidentally cut a dogs dick off?? Pics or it didn't happen OP..
>>
Vets can fuck up. Just like human doctors fuck up. But I'm going to need more info on how the absolute fuck someone who was suppose to neuter him cut his fucking dick off. Give us the long version.

This isnt not prescribing the wrong meds, not taking something seriously or ignoring an issue. A vet in training should have already been in or is in college. I can't grasp my head around someone like that doing it.
Legally I'm not sure what you can do. Dogs are not humans, at most you could probably use for property damage and future vet bills. Also what vet does this alone with no supervision? Fuck them.
>>
>>2242111
no pics, sorry, I ate it, I'm Chinese
>>
I'd be fucking PISSED if I were you. She did this on purpose for some reason. It sounds very cruel.

Neutering from what I know had nothing to do with "cutting off a dick".

She either did it on purpose or has no idea what she is doing.

I wouldn't be surprised if >>2242104 was right.
>>
You should be contacting lawyers. You may well have a case. Try to find lawyers in your area who handle cases along these lines.

The dog's quality of life, your emotional health, all these things are going to be affected by this horrific negligence.

RIP your dog's penis. :( Really, this is sad.
>>
>Neutering a dog is great for it !!!!! It improves the dog's QoL even though you removed vital hormone regulating organs and doomed your dog to horrible joints !!!
>Wow the vet cut off his dick that is so cruel and wrong
????????????????????????????
>>
>>2242110
Dog is currently at a different animal hospital for treatment

>>2242113
That's what they told me, they said she was in training and mistakes like this happen. But I have never touched a veterinary book and even I can differentiate dog balls and dog dick

>>2242119
I'll look into it, I don't have a lot of money so I don't want to get into something that puts me into the poor house, especially since it's not gonna put his dick back on
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>
>>2242113 #
>That's what they told me, they said she was in training and mistakes like this happen. But I have never touched a veterinary book and even I can differentiate dog balls and dog dick

Our hick farmers and 3rd world country folk know how to casteate something, even if it's not as painless as we would like. This has to be intentional, if it did happen. With surgeries as far as I know even with dogs at vets they got someone watching vitals while someone else cuts. If this is I hope you can get for animal cruelty charges. Also call up your local newspapers and don't be quiet on any social media you're on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.