[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Great Barrier Reef is dead. Well done. You cunts dont give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5406.jpg (142KB, 1663x936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5406.jpg
142KB, 1663x936px
The Great Barrier Reef is dead.

Well done.
You cunts dont give a shit about global warming do you? You have the power to reduce your carbon footprint and you still do nothing. Do some research on what you can do to reduce your carbon footprint.

Fuck you selfish humans.
>>
- posted from an electricity powered computer, located in a electricity/gas powered house.
>>
>>2241710
I like you less than Mudkipz, but you're not an awful poster, you're just mediocre.

I like you in the plant threads though, that's where you shine.
>>
>>2241708
Go complain to the chinese.
See how much they care about your whining.
>>
>>2241708
>durr Great Barrier Reef is dead
Why can't you retarded niggers do a little more research than basing it off a headline made to shock?
>>
>>2241724
dont be such a nigger
>>
>>2241708
http://www.coralcoe.org.au/media-releases/only-7-of-the-great-barrier-reef-has-avoided-coral-bleaching Go hang yourself.
>>
>>2241728
He's right though - they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>2241720
bugguy v2.0 is still a faggot.
>>
>>2241720
You must have even lower standards than he does
>>
>>2241708
nice meme
>>
>>2241708
It's not dead. I'm guessing you don't do any type of research?
>>
>>2241935
It's not recovering correctly.
If it doesn't have some sort of intervention it's on its way to destruction.
Make your time.
>>
>>2241708
Dude do your research that was a hoax, the Barrier reef is only 20% dead, it is dying but it's nowhere near completely dead and we can still do something about it.
>>
95% of the NORTHERN REEF is dead, and there's very little info being put out as to how much of the reef exactly IS the northern section. Is it 1/4 of the whole reef? 1/2? 1/20?
>>
>>2241708
>The Great Barrier Reef is dead.
uhm, so? even if it's not dead yet ("only" dying), there is absolutely no scientific debate about the fact that global warming will cause MASSIVE extinctions all over the place; ecosystems will be popping like bubbles before too soon. (species are already going extinct at a record pace. never before in earth history have so many species gone extinct this fast. but it's all ok, the only important thing to remember is that humans have "rights" and are totally not a pest-species :)
>>
>>2241708
http://www.gbrmpa.gov.au/media-room/coral-bleaching
>The Great Barrier Reef is dead
Yeah nah m8
>>
>>2241937
It's not dead.
>>
>>2243867
Survival of the fittest. Animals can adapt to humans or die.
>>
>>2243892
We tend to forget we are animals. We have a higher intelligence. That's why we are on top. Don't think for a second if another animal had our power they wouldn't do things we have done.
>>
>>2243892
That edgy tone almost suggests you'd enjoy living in a fucking boring Wall-E tier human monoculture
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.