[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serial Cat Killer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: cat-killer2.jpg (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cat-killer2.jpg
1MB, 2000x1000px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M25_cat_killer
>The Cat Ripper of Croydon is thought to have killed more than 50 cats beginning in 2014 in Croydon, but since spreading across and around London. Further killings were recorded in April 2016, and 10 killings had been confirmed by police as linked.
>Casualties: Possibly over 150 dead cats
Alright, which one of you outdoor cat haters here is responsible for this?
>>
There was a canadian goose killer by my town a few years back. Would just snap their necks I guess, leave them where they were. Very odd. He lasted all spring and summer, no one really cared enough to catch him.

There was also a beagle catcher, who tried to steal only beagles but sucked at dog IDing and got a bunch of pointers and foxhounds and bassets and labs and shit. Got 16 beagles/mixes alone. Anyway, he'd beat the shit out of them and dump them on the side of the road. He got caught on accident desu. Totally retarded redneck. Threw the trash bags out of his pick up in broad daylight and the cops were going to get him for littering. He apparently said he did it because he didn't like beagles, or something along those lines.

Anyways, back on subject; all of Britain and London in particular are so completely in denial about their cats. To anyone outside of that crooked teeth country, this looks like just a chart of outdoor cats dying to outdoor things. But they are actually trying to portray that the killer is mutilating already dead cats? Are you fucking kidding me? Of course it couldn't be a predator that killed the cats, it has to be one fucking person.
>>
>>2241256
Good thing those cats didn't have anyone that cared about them anyway. If they were being cared for they wouldn't have had the opportunity to be abducted and killed.
>>
>>2241266
That's not a good thing, it's still terrible they got killed by a sadistic creep.
>inb4 outdoor cat meme - London is a complete deadzone in terms of wildlife (among other things)
>>
>>2241274
They most likely would have gotten killed prematurely anyway because their owners neglected them by leaving them outdoors unsupervised. If you wanna cry over glorified rodents go ahead, but the cats are dead and can't feel pain anymore, and they never had owners who would grieve for them anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 960x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 960x280px
>>2241256
How's that any different than pic related?
>>
>>2241262
>Canadian goose killer

God's work, that
>>
File: 1456063877718.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1456063877718.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>2241256
>outdoor cat haters
All the basement dwellers on here arent brave enough to go outside

It's probably a fucking mudslime. Holy shit when will Islam finally end?

Cats aren't my favorite but honestly every time the boys kill a sand nigger I feel proud to be an american.
>>
>>2241353
It probably is a Muslim desu

They always throw stones and try to kick dogs where I live
>>
>>2241353
>>2241354
The cats were beheaded, so pretty likely.
>>
>>2241256
Didn't know that bugguy was currently visiting England.
>>
>>2241353
>>2241354
>>2241525
Unlikely. Cats are sacred in Islam.
>>
>>2241571
>Muslims love cats meme
No, some rich Arabs like cats. Actual standard Muslims dislike all animals, all the Pakis over here (where the cat killing took place) hang around in gangs and spit at any animals that go past, cats 100% included. It's fuckin' Croydon mate.
>>
>>2241353
What
>>
Tfw two of my friends cats were killed by this guy
Only their heads were found :(
>>
>>2243613
Too bad your friend didn't care enough to take care of his pets. Then that never would have happened.
>>
>>2243614
Too bad you're a wanker
>>
>>2241256
Better cats than people, but they should probably find that dude before he makes the transition...
>>
Came to this thread expecting it to be filled with edgetards. Glad people are at least logical about it. Most serial killers start with animals. The guy clearly doesn't care about the "owners" feelings. I can't imagine he'd care much about the person/families of human victims either.
>>
>>2243628
>>2243649
Usually I'd agree with you, but killings cats is no different than killing rats or fucking termites. Equating a cat killer with a serial killer is just plain idiotic.
>>
>>2243662

A clean kill? I'm right there with you.

However, if this dude is mutilating the little fuckers, then that's somebody that needs to be dealt with, as no sane hunter has a desire to cause the prey any suffering, nor has the desire to mutilate the kill.
>>
Keep up the good work.
>>
>>2243823
Ouch, someone was molested by daddy
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.