[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man Adopts Dog. Turns out to be Wolf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 980x.jpg (102KB, 587x640px) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
102KB, 587x640px
This is an interesting read, so I thought I'd share. I know a lot of people are interested in what a wolf is like in a domestic setting. This guy adopted a dog and didn't know its blood was mostly wolf. It talks about the difficulties in dealing with a wolf that you treat like a dog.

https://www.thedodo.com/free-puppy-is-not-what-he-seems-2033111687.html?tdfb&utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark
>>
Probably the only time cesar milan tactics would work
>>
>>2241087
Yes because the wolf would kill Cesar and we'd finally be free of that shitbag.
>>
>>2240934
I've known two people with wolves now. Both were chill as fuck.

I honestly don't think it's as hard as people make it out to be, and the only reason they do is because they want to feel special and important for being able to "tame" a "wild" animal.
>>
>>2241185
They only work for people who want to train their dogs. Tbh 99% of the dog owners I know don't do this; I can only imagine if they had a wolf dog.
>>
i read the whole article

lol wolves are autistic dogs
>>
>>2241169
He's a dog God and you are not. Stop being a jealous cunt.
>>
>>2241087
His techniques don't even work on wolves.
>>
>>2240934
>This is an interesting read
No it's not, it's a 6th grade level recitation of events published on some obese middle-aged woman's pseudo-blog.

>man gets dog
>dog is wolf
>wolf goes to wolf shelter
There you go. That's the entire article. Go ahead and re-read it and you will see that I have not failed to include but one key detail.

2/10 post again only after suicide.
>>
>>2241347
Someone has a big fat cock deep in their rectum. I suggest taking it out, and stop choking on it
>>
File: 20160930_161151_HDR.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20160930_161151_HDR.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>2241347
Just posting to say thank you and to let you know that 5-star posts such as yours are the reason I still browse 4chan. Quality post, my man.
>>
>>2242273
this>>2241347
>>
That's quite a decent article for explaining to people what the problem with wolfdogs is. A lot of people seem to think wolfdogs are considered a bad idea because they're vicious, and that they can work around this if they just win their wolfdog's wild, noble heart, at which point they'll tame its savage nature and enter a partnership deeper and more profound than is possible with any domesticated animal. And the problem is really that many wolfdogs don't want your love, they don't understand why people do what they do, they're not naturally drawn to them, and they're difficult to handle because they're nervy and all the 'problematic' behavior like howling and digging and roaming hasn't been programmed out of them. The photos here are quite good because they show a genuine high-content wolfdog and his body language is clearly uncomfortable as fuck. It's a good read for people who want a wolfdog, but want to treat it exactly like a dog and don't understand why it might end up a shit, nervous pet that pees on half their house, chews up and destroys the rest of it, and doesn't want to interact with people.
>>
>Man Adopts Dog. Turns out to be Wolf

how the hell people confused man with a wolf come the fuck on it's not sir wolfington
>>
>>2241214
Cesar is a fucking moron
>>>/redit/
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.