[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you caught someone abusing a helpless animal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: dog-shelter.jpg (151KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
dog-shelter.jpg
151KB, 1600x1067px
What would you do if you caught someone abusing a helpless animal?
>>
>>2239558
Knock that fucker down and get the fuck out of the crime scene.
I live in Mexico. I can get away with it.
>>
>>2239558
Call the authorities
Anything else and I'm liable to get in legal trouble myself
Lethal force is also illegal when regarding animals, at least in AZ, you can just physically interfere and protect the animal I suppose
>>
Do a 360 and walk away
>>
Post on 4chan
>>
>>2239562
This.

I would fuck them up and leave, and make sure they didn't see me.
>>
>>2239558
Beat the shit out of the fucker responsible
>>
>>2239558
Depends.
If it's a cat then whatever--hopefully it dies and the person grabs another, because cats deserve to eat shit and die.
If a dog then I'd phone the police.
>inb4 edge
>>
Feed them to lions.

Animal cruelty: fed to lions
Corruption: guillotine
Military crimes: firing squad
Violent crimes: hanged
Sexual crimes: gassed.

r8/10
>>
>>2239558
Yes if I saw someone letting their cats outside to abuse other animals I would come down on them with the fury of Thor himself
>>
Kick their shit in and take the animal to the pound/rescue.

I mean, if a kid's burning ants, I won't really give much of a fuck. Bugs can't feel pain, but they can be aware of "I should move" sensations.
>>
my mom saw 4 male teenagers beating a skunk at like 5am yesterday. she wanted to confront them but she was was too scared that they might turn on her and she didn't have a phone on her to call anyone. poor little skunk
>>
Beat the shit out of the person take the animal and run.
Expect If it's a shitbull, I'd help the guy
>>
>>2240021
>Sexual crimes: raped to death.
>>
File: Internet-Tough-Guy-Image.jpg (32KB, 300x340px) Image search: [Google]
Internet-Tough-Guy-Image.jpg
32KB, 300x340px
>this entire thread

Hahaha. This is /b/ tier. You're such badasses ;^)

You would *maybe* call the authorities you scrawny little virgins.
>>
>>2239558
Probably walk on angrily
>>
Stabbed a philipino teen for kicking a dog in an alley once. Got him in the side of his stomach. Knife went in and out real smooth. Dog ran off and kid crumpled to floor. Hope he died but who knows.
>>
>>2240059
That sucks, man. Poor skunk. I fucking hate shithead teens
>>
>>2239558
nothing
>>
Step in. Not gunna say I'm going to beat them because I'll probably leave but I have confronted people and took a dog away from a kid who tied a cord around a dogs next as a leash and was dragging it up a slide. Lectured him and made him go get his parents if they wanted the dog back. They weren't happy at all but they didn't freak out, probably because I work here and was in uniform.
Also chased off teenagers trying to light a snapping turtle on fire while she was trying to lay eggs.

People here are good about this shit. They will go after you and ostracize you if you're just being a piece of shit to your dog. Yelling and pulling is fine but dragging them across the ground, beating them, nah.
>>
>>2239558
Depends.
I have a friend who would abuse Bufo Toads, but I didn't mind because they're fucking horrible to our environment and we were young (He would grab them by the leg and smash them into walls to kill them)

If it's a """good""" animal that isn't invasive, or a pet, I'd probably film it and call the police.
>>
>>2240348
That was a cute story. You should include it in your big book of shit you'd never do.
>>
>>2240637
Dog hating flip detected.
>>
>>2240181
this tbqh my famalam
>>
>>2239558
Fight him irl
>>
>>2240021
6/10
>>2240178
8/10
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.