[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worst pets on Earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

The worst fucking pets in the world
>Hate people and constantly try to bite them
>Constantly try to bite when clipping their nails
>Shit everywhere because no control
>Smell bad
>Don't like being touched ever
>Loud as fuck
Why would anyone want these fucking things?
>>
File: guinea-pig-on-plate.jpg (184KB, 1346x617px) Image search: [Google]
guinea-pig-on-plate.jpg
184KB, 1346x617px
>>2238993
For Food
>>
>>2238997
Wouldn't even bother eating one. I wish I could just let my cat kill them for fun.
>>
>>2238993
they're le floofy and cute nya :3333

mammalfags r dum
>>
File: CHICHIlady.jpg (43KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
CHICHIlady.jpg
43KB, 400x267px
>walk in their own shit
>like to make a lot of noise
>constantly fucking up furniture
>always have their asshole expose
>will fucking run off and leave you at the first chance they get
>get into heat and never shut the fuck up
>will breed like crazy
>have little to no use in modern times

pic unrelated. I just fucking hate cats.
>>
>>2239034
I agree dogs are the worst pets after guinea pigs.
>>
>>2239034
I seriously don't know if you're talking about dogs or cats....
>>
>>2239034
get them spayed and neutered.

dogs make a million times more noise "WARF WARF WARF WARF WARF WARF" all day from neighbors.

dogs can't sheath their claws and so they mess up furniture a lot more than cats

dogs definitely walk in, and eat, their own shit.
>>
>>2238993
I always want to like them, they just seem to hate being touched/being around humans in general. Even bunnies and hedgehogs can learn to get used to you and even be affectionate. It just doesn't seem to happen with guinea pigs.

>>2239049
>pic unrelated

The joke was supposed to be that he lead you on to think he was talking about dogs, but in-fact was talking about cats. Now laugh. :^)
>>
>>2239000
I've only ever had cuy once and I was squeamish at first but it was actually pretty damn tasty.

much better than rabbit, honestly.
>>
>>2239034
DAT PLOT TWIST
>>
>>2238993
Sounds like cats.
>>
File: 1471743966183-1.jpg (215KB, 600x661px) Image search: [Google]
1471743966183-1.jpg
215KB, 600x661px
>>2239034
>>
sugar gliders.
>>
Snakes. Why would anyone have a snake, fucking edgelords, snakes ain't shit. Get eaten asap
>>
>>2239677
As a leatherworker, they give me free exotic material to work with, and some meat on top of that.
Prefer crocodiles though, but haven't had any since I left Mexico.
>>
You know what, OP?

Guinea pigs never ASKED to be kept as captives. Humans captured them and bred them like livestock and eventually they were worked into the pet trade.

They literally NEVER asked for this life.

Show some respect.
>>
>>2238993
I've never met a guinea pig that wasn't friendly. I have five sows and they're all very sweet. I don't get bitten, not even during nail clippings.
If they stink, it's because the care they're receiving stinks. Gotta clean their enclosure, go figure.
>>
my guinea pig is friendlier and more social then my dog. granted, my dog is old and a jerk but the guinea just wants to hang out and be held. :)
>>
>>2238993
>Wrong
>Wrong
I guess so, but they're small little turds so who cares.
>Wrong
>Wrong
Definitely when they're excited about getting food or something, but I would be actually happy knowing it's around instead of a bunny who hardly makes any noise.

And I don't know how you've been treating your pigs, but they hardly bite. Sure they can get grumpy and maybe do a fake out bite, but when mine "bit" they never did it at full force. Just a warning nudge when I teased them by petting their least favorite spot on their bodies.
>>
>>2240307
They've been socialized since they were young and yet both of them have drawn blood and constantly chatter at me when I go near them.

I let it go own for a few months but now I just hit them until they stop. Same thing for when they squeak.
>>
>>2239000
They are delicious
>>
>>2239677
so your reason to hate snakes is you are a fucking pussy. i bet you think they are slimy too
>>
People who keep pet tortoises give my plants anxiety
>>
>>2238993
I have one. Adopted it from an animal shelter.
Had to handfeed it since it was so small at the time. Slept with me and i had to feed it every 2-4 hours.

It's been 4 years and it actually follows me around the house and comes when i call him.
Isn't afraid of being touched or of any of people that i bring over.
Never bite me, lets me clip his nail and clean his teeth (hay gets stuck in between his incisors).

Learned to poop in a litterbox so i don't have to worry about crap everywhere.

Doesn't squeak.

Shitty owners get shitty pets, if you have the time to create a bound when they are young and actually get to socialize them (instead of leaving them in a fucking cage all day and then magically expect them to trust you).
>>
>>2239000
>Makes thread about worst pets on Earth
>Has a cat
>>
>>2241265
Outdoor cats a shit indoor cats a best. Fucking lap cats are top-tier so you're missing out on some fuzzy love, my friend.
>>
>>2241350
He's a dog cuckold.
>>
>>2240127
kill yourself
>>
>>2240312
I don't like the things either but you sound like you shouldn't own pets at all.
>>
>>2241350
Indoor cats aren't destructive like outdoor cats, but they still make your house smell disgusting (yes, it smells disgusting 100% of the time whether you believe it or not) and they're still nasty and mean.
>>
Guinea Pigs make great pets. They don't live that long. They can take a bit of punishment unlike Hamsters and other small animals. They are interactive and affectionate.

>>2239402
I couldn't agree more. My guinea pig was 10x the pet my sugar glider was. I can't stand sugar gliders. Easily the worst pet I've ever owned.
>>
>>2241614
I love my cat and she's treated great. Treated the dogs my parents owned great too as long as they didn't bark.

Any animal that is impossible to socialize and is annoying doesn't deserve to be treated well. I don't care about them or if they're miserable so as long as they don't make noise, which they don't after you hit them, it's fine.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.