[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AIRSTRIKES RIGHT MEOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3822843/ISIS-declare-fatwa-cat-breeding-begin-hunt-kittens.html
>>
File: 406.jpg (73KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
406.jpg
73KB, 604x453px
/kot blini/ will send the snackbars back to hell
>>
>>2236736
Keep up the good work
>>
File: IMG_2244.jpg (110KB, 498x1493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2244.jpg
110KB, 498x1493px
>>2236736
Just more evidence of mudslime "tolerance" and peas.

Why can't we just fucking nuke them already? I'm sick of this quadrillion dollar war and Halal slaughter is damaging for a regular human being (white) to watch.

You're either against the mudslimes or you're literally ISIS.
>>
>>2236917
I fucking hate them, one of those stupid fucks kicked my dog with his gay sandals on and laughed then I let go of my dogs leash and he ran away screaming like a bitch after getting bit

Did he think he could just kick my dog and I'd stop my dog from biting his stupid inbred ass? Not even the liberals would side with him over an animal
>>
>>2236917
This is stupid. Muhamad loved cats. Cats were considered clean, respected, were allowed in mosques.
>>
>>2236945
no one cares about your pedophile prophet ahmed
>>
>>2236945
It must've been the Toxoplasmosis

>>2236942
I hope to God this is true

>>2236736
Radical group governing a country for the words of a God they can't even know what the fucker looks like.
Why do people support them?
>>
>>2236945
Muhammad tortured a man to death to find where his treasure was hidden
>>
File: 1469394685293.jpg (37KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469394685293.jpg
37KB, 500x375px
>>2236736
Jokes on them, nobody "Breeds cats", they just feed them and they rape each other into population with their kittens cuteness.

Their "fatwa" is trying to troll us, but we know they wouldn't harm cats because they are like the same in tactics.

>>2236945
Islam acts like this, the mews act like this, only the Cat-holics have been so brazen before today with kitty worship.

>>2236947
But who will be my alpha father, who will be my daddy?

>>2236961
If you think that your eyes can literally see everythingness-personified, then you are the people the jegus calls a fool.

You can only see everythingness personified with form. Like a cat, with it's bloodlust and floofy angry poses, those are what the true nature looks like. Like kitty cats, like crocodiles like, oh wait this is nature worship.

Islam is like what happens when a bunch of spiritual dudes write a fanfiction of the goddess worship, but for bdsm types rather than vanilla pussy watchers.

they don't like cats, because cats are liked by you. They are being like an anglerfish, that is to say, putting out a lure into the the bright flashy internet sea, with hopes of making a tasty, fatty but small swarm of dumb americans, to give them their chance to experience "THE END TIMES" because they were sold on that idea.

Kitty cats are kinda detrimental to that idea, as they violate the notion of an immortal fear inducing god, and instead they foster a united internet conversation topic.

Everyone knows a crazy cat lady.
>>
>>2236736
Cats are disgusting. Get off of /an/
>>
>>2238819
>then you are the people the jegus call a fool
Who are the jegus?
>You can only see everythingness personified with form
Is everythingness an actual defined word? This is just a website buddy, nothing here is really serious to me.
You should stop making weird metaphors if you think I'm personifying life too much.
>>
>>2236736
Everyday they are becoming more and more like a action B-movie villain.
>>
>>2238819
Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to stick Mews in the showers where they belong. Their looks of horror as they realize they're about to be cleansed are what gets me through the day.
>>
>>2236917
>Lets nuke people because they dont worship my worthless small feline
Catfags are demented fucks, I wonder if it may have something to do with that single buddy in their brain.
>>
>>2240727
I just don't want innocent cats to die.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.