[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

evil doggo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: evil-mean-looking-dog.jpg (23KB, 580x299px) Image search: [Google]
evil-mean-looking-dog.jpg
23KB, 580x299px
as a pre-face to this situation i will give a green text to traumatic childhood events.

>be me 10-13, autistic, but not full blown. fat piece of shit.
>dad decides he wants me to get in shape so we should go biking out on dirt roads.
>most days are okay sometimes dogs barking from farms, occasionally they give short chase. most are on chains though.
>sometimes they get pretty close and its scary and have to move pretty fast.
>start to strongly dislike going past houses while biking.
>one day going past farm and one actually makes it on the road after us after jumping out of the bush.
>peddle as fast as I possibly can, follows me for another 50-100 meters before giving up. Dickhead dad is way the fuck ahead and isn't slowing for me to catch up. Dog would have gotten me if I had wiped out or something like that for sure.
>couple months later i'm 12 now, we go up a mile long and mile high hill (sure feels like it, you can coast for about 2-3 miles coming down it)
>tired as fuck getting to the top of it. there is a house at the very top.
>suddenly large dog bolts out driveway after us again, try to pedal away but tired still.
>It comes right up behind and tries to bite my tire, can feel the entire back of bike moving.
>REALLY starting to dislike going biking.

>one day we are going out again and we start to go towards those same roads.
>nope the fuck out. tell him i don't like the dogs.
>go home, never return to regular bike riding.

>develop distain for father since.

>never been able to be around a large dog without others close by since those days.
>million times worse when I'm alone. even with friends around sometimes still freak the fuck out.
Now i've moved into an apartment building out of town still on highway but out of the way. takes 5 minutes to get into town on bike these days.

past 2 years have been fine no dogs on our property, ocassionally the crackheads dog from down the street comes to visit but quite rarely.

cont.
>>
>>2236244

4 days ago, around 11-12, cat starts hissing under the door. go to show her nothing is there pick her up and open door the tiniest hair and she starts to flip her shit.
Look out the window and there is a fairly large german shepard staring at my door.
Cat is full out defenses tail puffed and claws out, protecting her kittens i'm sure.
Dog stays around for another 2 hours before finally fucking off.
Figure it was crackheads dog and think nothing of it

Looking out the window next day, see a new guy who i'm 99% sure moved into an apartment here this month. he's got a german shepard and leads it on a leash to take a shit in the bush.
Seems to me like he takes it in during the day and then lets it out all night, as i've seen it at least 2 other night since.

Now I am terrified to leave apartment at night, scared that i'll be outside 1 day and it will attack, even though i know it's irrational.

I have no clue what to do.
>>
Pet corrector air can, makes a hiss dogs hate. Sounds like an air compressor, may be obvious. Or get a dog whistle and give it a go every time the dog starts up.
>>
>>2236248
the dog doesn't bark or anything as an added note, but to me at least the threat is very real, or it feels that way.
for whatever reason green text mentally fucked me up for life. will never be able to rid myself of it and probably won't forgive father for a very very long time for it.

I don't like to play the victim card on something serious like this, but yet I do not know how to act.

Would you talk to the indivual personally about it? I don't want to come across as "that guy"

>>2236248
I'm not sure i've ever heard of your pet corrector air can thing before, last thing i intend to do is agitate and make it angry.
>>
>>2236253
Just try and talk to your neighbor when you can catch him. Explain in a polite manner that you've had bad experiences with larger dogs and are now pretty scared of them, and if he could just be polite and keep his dog inside at night or in his own yard. (the dog shouldn't be allowed to just wonder the apartments anyway, so if not you, then someone else will probably get him in trouble with the manager.)
>>
>pre-face
>>
>>2236253
yeah one time my neighbor's terribly trained black lab attacked me when I was a kid. it's always aggressive to anyone that walks by, so the neighbors got a shock collar that zaps it if it goes out of the yard. why can't you just get a damn fence? anyway I was in my yard and he bolted straight through towards me and didn't give a fuck about getting shocked. he scratched my face up and slammed me face down on some rocks and started trying to rape me, but my parents heard me yelling and came out to chase it away.

I couldn't have tried to defend myself either because the neighbors would have said "he was a good boy he dindu nuffin you're a dog abuser!" even though the dog has attacked them too and sent their son to the hospital for surgery when the dog tried to bite his face off.

I don't like dogs.
>>
Where the hell do you live in where huge untrained dogs just run around freely everywhere?
>>
>>2236368
majority rural northern ontario canada.

TONS of land everywhere.

I live in a "city" if you want to call it that, we have 3 grocery stores + a walmart and couple of the better fast food places, but other than that the "city" is small.

for some reason this whole area has a whole bunch of mental patients running around.
I'm one of them sure but i tend to keep most of my antics to inside
>>
>>2236245
>>2236244
>I have no clue what to do.
Stop being such an enormous pussy and man the fuck up. Autism or not, nobody promised you a rose garden.
>>
Quit being a little bitch. And don't hold a grudge on your dad just because he didn't want your fat ass to die of a heart attack.
>>
>do not le your cat out of the house
>leave meat with rat poison on your property
>enjoy seeing the dog blow blood bubbles next time it comes around to fuck with you
>>
>>2236519
You don't have laws against this in Canada?
>>
>>2236569
>doesn't even know if the dog is mean
>makes no attempt to talk to owner
>makes no attempt to even scare the dog away
>yup, better poison it
Fags like you have zero chance of being a decent human being. Why don't you eat that poison meat instead.
>>
>>2236244
Just talk to the owner. Also try to overcome your fear by socializing yourself with large dogs. Start with nice and friendly dogs like labs, first learn to just feel comfortable when the dog is nearby, also try to interact with smaller dogs to learn their behaviour, how they express emotions and so on.
>>
>>2236245
>I have no clue what to do.
Stop being a faggot for starters.
>>
>>2236577
>Why don't you eat that poison meat instead
im vegan
>>
>>2236577
Off leash dog wandering around at night?
Owner should keep it leashed and contained.
>>
>>2236245
Pussy
>>
>>2236608
>im vegan
Oh well in that case continue eating what you're doing, that's just as effective.
>>
>>2236569
disgusting subhuman
I bet you are a full blown autist, given the fact you give "advice" like that
>>
>>2236244
>>2236245
You live in Burgerland? use 2A and remove dog if it comes onto your property.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.