[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone is trying to scam me but they don't know that I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: scammers.png (55KB, 741x557px) Image search: [Google]
scammers.png
55KB, 741x557px
So you heard ot those "Nigerian prince" scammers? well they got inventive and now apparently play a couple giving away kittens for "free" but with a catch.
Before anything, I live in Poland, this is important.
So supposedly this couple (of morons) normally live in Poland but because of (insert bullshit excusehere) they are now in Cameroon (as in Cameroon, Africa) and have their kittens there.
Long story short they are asking me if I want to "pop over to Cameroon or if I want to send them the travel fees so they can send me the kittens"

Of course I caught on at that point and sadly for them I have a mischevious attitude to such people so I feel like having some fun at their expense, 4chan, I'm waiting for your ideas.
Make them clever and believable enough so the person doesn't catch on that I know they're trying to scam me.
I'll pick the winning idea and send pics ofhow the events unfold.
They gave me a phone number but I'm hiding it in the unlikely scenario that it is a real number or something and in case anyone wants to prank call them that would give all this away and ruin the fun for us all.
>>
why would anyone pay money for a cat anyway lmao
>>
>>2235985
Right? They are free. If they wanted this to be successful they should have tried doing it with purebred puppies or some shit
>>
>thinking people will go to great lengths to pick up what is essentially a large rat
>>
If people are willing to pay for a phone with no jack then they're willing to pay for anything
>>
>kennel cough
>parvo

Can cats get this? Anyway, tel them you'll go to Cameroon. Ask for address.
>>
>>2236008
This

Then find it on Google Earth and send pizzas
>>
>>2236010
Yes, do Polish people Little Sleazers? Get a bunch of cheese pizza, let it sit for 2 days, take the pizza out of the pizza box, and cram it into manila envelopes. Call the scammers, and say the money's coming in different packages(make some bullshit excuses). And send it to them.
>>
>>2236013
Dammit, I meant to say if you Pols get little ceasars in your country? Their pizzas are shit and cost 5 bucks.
>>
>>2236013
>sending them pizza
>not anthrax.
>>
>>2236021
>Implying Little Ceasars pizza doesn't already contain anthrax.
>>
>>2236022
its always better than the cardboard pizza dominos sells.
>>
>>2236023
So, I'm guessing your little country doesn't get the Sleazey cheesey? Be glad for that. They're the type of restaurant that goes to the grocery store, buys the generic brand frozen pizza, and sells it dirt cheap. At least cardboard has dietary compounds.
>>
>>2236029
no but we've got plenty of grillhouses that do that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks
>>
This is an incredibly common scam that, unfortunately, people fall for a lot. Usually done with rare purebred puppies though. Obviously they don't live in africa or Asia or Antarctica, these people generally live in the area of the Craigslist posting. They get the money o ship the animal, because obviously no one is going to travel half the world when you can pay a fraction of that for a free animal.

>>2236013
Why not just go online and deliver? You'd need to find African pizza places though.

I would go a step further, get on TOR, and order something very illegal with personal payment. It's a lot of work, but nothing worth having comes easy. HOWEVER, they most likely don't live in Africa and probably will give you a fake African address if they give you any address.

>>2236008
No to both, but cats can get something like kennel cough called Upper Respiratory Infection

>>2235988
That's the point, they'd just pay for the travel and think they are getting a deal because the kittens are free! They just need to pay for the travel!
>>
Tell them you'll go to Cameroon and ask for the address, but then send them the money. What, you think this is just stupid? Wait for the last part. When they receive the money and laugh at you for being a gullible idiot... go to Cameroon anyway! Nice plan, eh?
>>
>>2235981
>botanical garden project
I didn't know bugshit had investments down in Africa.
>>
File: kA5RZ.jpg (48KB, 450x600px)
kA5RZ.jpg
48KB, 450x600px
>>2236051
>cats can get something like kennel cough called Upper Respiratory Infection
>>
>>2236023
Not in the us.
>>
>>2235988
>comparing an animal that has the capability to be trained, learn, and bond with its owner to a cat.
>>
File: 1470272725817.jpg (81KB, 844x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470272725817.jpg
81KB, 844x960px
>>2235981
Send this photo in an e-mail back to them
>>
>>2236051
I did a quick google search and apparently cats can get parvo, it's just not called that
>>
of course it not called that in english, they were using google translate.
I was thinking of fooling them into thinking that I'm sending them my credit card details or something and have them pay for the mail, then stick a bunch of penny coins making the mail really heavy and therefore expensive
>>
>>2236021
Horny dogs with rabies
>>
>>2236398

Use brick dust instead, don't give them a penny
>>
>>2235981
Send them a box full of brown recluse spiders.
>>
>>2235981
Obviously they're expecting you to pay the transportation fees. Tell them you're willing to fly to Cameroon and pick them up yourself.
>>
Had this sent to me the first time I tried getting a kitten. They were stupider though, as I wanted a kitten and they replied with the same message, but replaced with puppies.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.