[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fluffy cow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: images(10).jpg (9KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
images(10).jpg
9KB, 278x181px
fluffy cow
>>
Not naturally, its bad for the cows health too
>>
>>2235759
How is it bad for the cow's health?
>>
File: images(11).jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images(11).jpg
11KB, 259x194px
fluffy cow
>>
>>2235764
If you had asked me a while ago i could answer in heaps of detail but ive honestly forgotten. If you search the archives for fluffy cow youll maybe find my explanation with sources. Its a paragraph or so iirc
>>
>>2235768
ur full of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 397x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 397x288px
JACKED COW
>>
>>2235768
Can you at least help me out, because I'm not getting anything looking it up. is it linked to genetic problems, is it the way they get the cows to look fluffy that's unhealthy, or is having a cow that is fluffy in general physically unhealthy? Any keywords or something I should be looking into?
>>
File: fluffy.jpg (138KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy.jpg
138KB, 900x599px
cute cowe
>>
>>2235796
no man all they do is wash and blowdry their hair and use hairspray. if anything the hairspray is the bad part but washing the cows hair and blowdrying it is fine
>>
>>2235796
They've been washed and blow dried. It's fine.
>>
>>2235764
could be that the fur is more insulating, and in winter time will make her sweat, resulting in her getting cold.

don't really see any other reason
>>
>>2235886
>>2235937
>>2236312
The only thing I can think of is damaging the skin with all the product and blow-drying. I guess it has to be done daily, sometimes twice daily, for up to a year to get fluffy results. The sweating also makes sense. How I'm no cow expert and I'm not finding anything that suggests it's actually a problem
>>
>>2235784
Bull.

Not a cow.
>>
>>2236360
Transcow then
CHECK YOUR CIS PRIVLGE ANON!
>>
>>2236355
maybe it houses biting bugs, but now it's not as easy to shake them off? But I think the same way some of them are not able to get to the skin at all.
>>
>>2236539

They only look like that for things like sale/stud pictures and showing, for the most part they look like regular cows with a slightly thicker and shinier coat. Considering the routine grooming, any parasites would be found and removed on a regular basis.

As long as the grooming is done with proper techniques and products there's no health issue. That anon is talking out of their ass.
>>
>>2236355
>The sweating also makes sense
Wait, do cows really sweat?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.