/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so this is supposedly a Jurassic world 2 poster and it looks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

so this is supposedly a Jurassic world 2 poster and it looks like it has a Carcharodontosaurus skull. I'm sick of this forced diversity, no every movie needs to have African dinosaurs in the lead role? first the spinosaurus and now this? #stoptrexgenocide
>>
I'm going to guess the plot will be
>"I'm not going back there/I miss my raptors"
>Goes back
>Dinosaur attack
>They leave

I want people that were left behind created a dinosaur society where they fight and ride dinos.
>>
>>2234218
The source of entertainment you're looking for is Dinotopia.
And the plot has been rumored about the spread of other companies creating dinosaurs and not just Ingen. There were a lot of hints to that in JW like with Wong's line(which I forgot), and the fat guy was trying to use them for military.

>>2234202
Carcharodontosaurus is underrated if you ask me. However, It's probably not going to be in the movie.
>>
>>2234202
What are you talking about? Carcharodontosaurus and T. rex are the same thing. In fact, all the famous, successful T. rex's from popular culture are actually Carcharodontosaurus. Don't you know anything about dinosaur history goy?
>>
>WE WUZ TYRANTS!
>>
One idea i saw that i particularly liked was a separate company making dinosaurs in some area of the world like africa. Dinosaurs get loose and wreck the ecosystem.
>T. rexes hunting elephants and shit
>would be tight as fuck
>>
What we need are superior South American Carcharodontosaurs. Mapusaurus is my nigga.
>>
>>2234202
damnit
I came here to get away from /pol/
the whole world is becoming anti-white.
>>
>>2234202
doubt its Carcharo doesnt look near long enough nor does it have Carcharo's massive antorbital fenestra and lets face it if any Carcharodontosaur is gonna make it into the movie its gonna be Giganotosaurus
>>
>>2238464
i agree it just looks like a scraggly tyrannosaur skull
>>
>>2236246
Please no. I mean it'd be a neat movie, but the last thing I want is normies seeing that and thinking they know a bunch of shit about invasive species because they watched jurassic park.
>>
>nigger dinosaur is first to die in dinosaur movie
>>
>>2234218
The director has said that the next movie won't take place on an island and they're taking the story in a completely new direction. I'm pretty sure he said that people running around on an island getting chased by dinosaurs would be boring.
>>
>>2234202
>complain about african dinosaurs
>no because they put triasic and cretasic saurs
>>
>>2238691
So is it going to be like Cabin in The Woods where a bunch of it's in a lab or something?

[spoiler]i bet you they're also gonna force claire/owen too, yuck. claire and her stupid nephews were annoying as fuck[/spoiler]
>>
>>2238691
>the next movie won't take place on an island and they're taking the story in a completely new direction
Dinosaurs in space!
>>
>>2236246

Huh.

That actually IS a pretty cool idea. I like it.

As 'ideas for jurassic park that aren't fucking theme parks' go, the one i had is an idea based in the original books.

I cant remember who it was now, but one of the characters spoke about the dinosaurs being a good lab animal, on a combination of the logic that they are basically completely non-sympathetic for human rights activists to campaign AND - since they are basically near completely artificial, more the best guess the scientists can get to a species than any sort of good representation - they are entirely and unarguably the property of the company. They literally do not exist if they are not purpose made.

Of course, what experiments youd actually need such an animal for is an issue, i guess you could include more human DNA for medical research, but that sort of ruins the 'no ethical objections' side.

But yeah, basically lab animals rampaging.

Honestly I like your idea more. Taking dinosaurs somewhere actually interesting and giving it an invasive species angle sounds awesome.
>>
>>2239169
Right? Like could you just imagine seeing a pack of raptors hunt down some zebras and they fend off some lions or something? Shit would be nuts and you could factor in some themes from the books too.
>>
>>2239169
Also the budgets supposedly $260 million, they will have more animatronics, they'll feature new species of dinosaurs, and it's supposed to take a darker, more suspenseful angle.
>>
>>2234202
That's a neat poster
>>
>>2234202
>A FUCKING TOOTH
>>
>>2238510
I hope that happens. Germany and Sweden could do with some education on the dangers of invasive species.
>>
desu family, I just want Chris Pratt to star with his Marlin SBL. Shit looked cash as fuck
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.