[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animalsaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG-20161003-WA0003.jpg (942KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161003-WA0003.jpg
942KB, 3264x1836px
Im not a big fan of saving animals, as it is part of nature to die, or get killed. Circle of life you know?
Tried to save a bird. I failed.
>pic related
>>
File: IMG-20161003-WA0000.jpg (503KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161003-WA0000.jpg
503KB, 3264x1836px
Aaaaaand a "how to properly save a fucking animal without being able to reach animalsaving hotlines"-thread
>>
>Im not a big fan of saving animals, as it is part of nature

Appeal to nature is a logical fallacy.
>>
>>2233245
Sorry to hear that men.

Looked like a nice birb, I hope you find the will, to try and save another animal in the future.
>>
>>2233245
nature doesn't have any goals whatsoever. saving animals is up to the individual. you don't have to worry about "interfering" with nature, since you're part of it in the first place. "circle of life" is the the most obnoxious social construct there is.

there are no inherent rules that stop us from doing ANYTHING for or towards other living creatures, of course, if we act to reduce the amount of suffering in the world, that's a plus.
>>
I find birds impossible to save without giving them to a rehab place. So I try to do that even if they just put them down. Ive only had success with a pigeon. Had tons of success with mammals though. Squirrels, rabbits, opossums, raccoons, etc. Growing up we even had a lost/abandoned fawn in our yard my dad would bottle feed. We took down half the fence in case it couldn't leave or its mom couldn't come back but she never did. It survived even the winter when it was weaned and came back for yeqrs until it just never showed up again one day as an adult.
>>
>>2233249
Dont you think that is the problem? There is no rule which stops us from destroying nature. (Not meaning saving that bird would have) In fact, people are moralless and don't have a feeling of debt to the nature, besides these green f*ckers who accomplish nothing but being absolute pussies. I mean, I cut wood and fell trees, but everytime I do, I make sure I use every last bit of it, so nothing gets wasted. Make sure animals don't get hurt. I don't earn my money with this, but make firewood (obviously)
I can't get a single straight thought in my head: I think it was something like: "absolute capitalism kills morals"
>>
>>2233250
I buried the bird, but I was thinking of digging him out later for digging it under my plants as a fertilizer.
>>
File: 1474531772887s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1474531772887s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>2233252
>>
>>2233245
Animals suffocating in plastic bags isn't nature lol
>>
>Skimming my pool last summer
>Notice small, grey tuft of fur floating in the water
>It's a cottontail bunny
>Barely keeping itself afloat, looks like it's about to drown
>Pull it out of the water and spend the next several hours nurturing it until it has gained its energy back
>Release it back near the brier
>Ten minutes pass
>Hear a high-pitched squeal
>Look over
>Neighbor's neglected tabby had killed the bun

Circle of life.
>>
>>2233245
>muh lion king circle of life
who cares
we are just fleshy confused things, trying to feel good in our existence

I save what I want to save.
>>
>>2233251
It's shortsighted to be wasteful, and bad for profits in the long run. For example they build factories to harvest the Prunus africana bark (it's used as remedy for prostate hyperplasia) in Cameroon. Well those idiots working there just cut down the trees instead of taking some of the bark and letting it grow back. In just a few years they had shut down the factories because everything had been razed down.
>>
>>2233264
Exactly
Ill re-burry the bird coming night.
>>
>>2233255
Plastics aren't some supernatural thing.
>>
File: 1473352099462.png (294KB, 392x714px) Image search: [Google]
1473352099462.png
294KB, 392x714px
>>2233270
>>2233255
I think that is a shoe-box and some towels
>>
>>2233266
>re-burry

so you dug it up to take a picture?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.