[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pitbull hate? These filthy mongrels killed my father!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: images.jpg (7KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 278x181px
Pitbull hate? These filthy mongrels killed my father!
>>
>>2229301
Hey i think i know that dog!
His mom is a real bitch.!
>>
>>2229318
Filthy
>>
>>2229301
I don't know if you've noticed but that's a Rottweiler :) and all dogs are lovely unless they're mistreated, just like people, a kid who's been loved and treated well growing up will be kind to others however a kid who's been beaten, abused and hurt all his life will end up lashing out. Try not to be so ignorant, for your own sake
>>
>>2229342
According to law, that is a pitbull. Therefore, it should be banned.
>>
>>2229347
That is a picture of a Rottweiler. At most a Rottweiler / pitbull mix
>>
>>2229359
rottweilers are a bully breed.

everything 'bully' is a pitbull.
>>
File: Boston-Terrier2.jpg (113KB, 700x532px) Image search: [Google]
Boston-Terrier2.jpg
113KB, 700x532px
>>2229359
Stop defending the filthy pitbulls you ignorant moron! Nobody in their right mind would let this monstrosity anywhere near their kids!!
>>
>>2229360
You trying to tell me that pure bred rotties are mixed with pitbulls?
>>
>>2229363
Swear that's a frenchie
>>
>>2229367
'pitbull' isn't a breed.
>>
>>2229370
But they aren't Rottweilers.
>>
>>2229368
No, it's a Boston pit bull terrier, just like the filename says. Look at those long legs and pointy ears.
>>
>>2229372
rottweilers are a bully breed.

all bully breeds and mixes are pitbulls.
>>
What your all saying basically, is that a whole group of dogs are all evil and it's definitely not the owners... y'all dumb
>>
>>2229375
pitbulls are shit dogs because the only people that like them are trash.
>>
File: IMG_1194.jpg (217KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1194.jpg
217KB, 750x1334px
Okay this is Tsar. He's my dog, he's lifted my cat by the scruff of the neck out of a pond and licked her until she started breathing again. He's also jumped in front of me when a group of men tried to attack and mug me. This dog is my hero. But I've treated him with respect his whole life and he's done the same to me
>>
>>2229376
Now you just went full retard.
>>
>>2229359
New to /an/?
>>
>>2229413
No he didn't.

Insecure betas own shit bulls. And they're so whiny and insecure they feel the need to preach about how sweet and innocent it is how it's a good boy who dindu nuffin.
Fucking shit bull owners will go out of their way to tell you that their dog isn't violent, as if they feel like they need to justify to people their owning it. It's almost sad seeing them go into damage control to people who don't even fucking care.
>>
>>2229374

They were originally cattle drovers at no point in history have Rottweilers been used in dog fighting as the norm.

Why do you post here?
>>
Unless you're old, a woman or a child there's no excuse to get overpowered by a dog of any size, you're a human being that can use tools, just fucking mace/shoot/stab the pieces of shit if they even show the slightest aggression towards you
>>
File: Screenshot_20160925-110745.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160925-110745.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>2231540
>>
>>2229380
and one day it will kill you
>>
>>2229380
And someday he might end up attacking you or you cat
Or or or or he'll pass away peacefully of old age or something
>>
File: Pls no bully.jpg (19KB, 278x181px) Image search: [Google]
Pls no bully.jpg
19KB, 278x181px
>>2229301
>>
You can always tell who has never interacted with a pitbull in their life

If you guys met my pitbull Brutus for even a minute you would reconsider your entire stance on pitbulls desu
>>
File: Stop.png (80KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Stop.png
80KB, 512x384px
>>2231523
>Why do you post here?
Bugguy is here to shitpost and cause stupid arguments by being wrong and controversial.
Do not reply to him.
>>
File: Gus.jpg (133KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Gus.jpg
133KB, 900x675px
Rotties are great and so are pittbulls, my pitbull Gus never harmed a fly.
>>
>>2231806
I still can not believe a shelter mislabeled a Lab as a Shit Bull. It's not like Labs are uncommon or they've never seen one before.
Must have been catfaggots running the desk the day he was brought in.
>>
>>2229347
According to your local ordinance that has a shit blanket definition.
It has no scientific basis.
>>
I was killed by a pitbull once.
>>
>>2231886
kek
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.