[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been trying to euthanise my rat with the vinegar and bicarb method,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1206490887197.jpg (45KB, 464x332px) Image search: [Google]
1206490887197.jpg
45KB, 464x332px
Been trying to euthanise my rat with the vinegar and bicarb method, shes been breathing heavy and groggy for 15 minutes it said it would only take 5 to put her to sleep, the little plastic carry box she is in is sealed tight and pretty much only fits her, this is really fucking with my head because there shouldnt be any oxygen in the container for her to even stay awake on and yet she is just sat there with her eyes kinda closed just breathing heavy wtf is going on, have i found the first rat with super powers?
>>
File: 1235095411099.jpg (7KB, 90x128px) Image search: [Google]
1235095411099.jpg
7KB, 90x128px
shes still alive... her head is bobbing but shes not going sleep its been like 40 mins now can anyone tell me whats happening here? do rats have secret stores of oxygen??
>>
Increase dosage?
>>
>>2219518
You have a leak somewhere. Double bag method works best. So, rat and whatever box it's in in one bag; taped with small opening to second bag where you introduce vinegar/soda combo and then seal.

Although after all this it would be more humane to severe spinal cord directly.
>>
>>2219564
Ive tried, i keep getting the same effect with her eyes closed and heavy breathing, it said if shes gone under her eyes will be open and its like shes going in a cycle of being groggy for a few mins then perking up for awhile then going groggy again i dont know whats happening, the only air getting in is the c02 ive closed off any air holes and gaps by taping it up an then i wrapped a plastic bag around the carry box too... this is so confusing. She has a gigantic tumor on her left side thats getting infected and has stopped her from being able to move and shes still fighting to stay alive...
>>
>>2219518
>>2219539
>>2219570
Pics or it didn't happen you fucking faggit.
>>
>>2219582
don't post them, OP, he's just gonna fap to them
>>
>>2219518
either leak or baking soda is too old. it loses potency, always get a new box before you attempt it.

the co2 method sucks because it stresses out you and the rat when it doesn't go right
>>
Smash him with a hammer.

Drown him.

Shoot him with a gun.

Drop him from a tall height.

Take him to a field and chuck him really hard.

ie stop being a pussy it's a fucking rat.
>>
Err you guys realize in a sealed container the oxygen doesn't just go poof right?

What you're doing is releasing co2 in the reaction of the vinegar and baking soda, but the oxygen in the container that was originally there is still there.

Leave the container open for the first like 5-10 seconds then seal it. Assuming the fuckers not dead already
>>
>>2219518
stop what you are doing, get a tupperware that she will fit in, drill holes on underside [ a good colander works], fill sink with warm water [so no physical shock from cold water] because she is almost out she will be mostly sleepy, place rat in container under water. hold down container, let 3 full minute go by after all movement stops.

quicker than your current speed, more effective, and not messy.
>>
Her dying slower while mostly out of it in the box sounds way better than any of these supposed ideas.

Do you even know how painful drowning is?
>>
>>2219518
>Euthanasia by CO2 asphyxiation
It's suffocating and will die an agonizing death.
>>
Just flick her super hard in the head.
>>
>>2219518
im not gonna flip out but im just wondering why you're trying to euthanize her?
im lucky enough that ive never had to make that decision but ive definitely come close.
>>
>>2219518

OP just smash it's head with a hammer. It'll fucking suck for you but be much easier for ratto.

So either you suffer or ratto suffers
>>
>>2219518
>Been trying to euthanise my rat with the vinegar and bicarb method
Just wring the neck of that stupid rat you useless faggot
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.