[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
What was his problem?
>>
Nothing really, he just woke up scared after the anesthesia. He was in a place he didn't know at all.

Other than that he was really sweet to his owners and when he first came in.
>>
>people that tease animals when it's meal time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxTIOhdXjBE
>>
>>2216497

He's a cat.

Something I've rapidly learnt as a vet student is that cats are normally lovely until you stick a needle in them/try to do anything with them- then they want to claw your eyes out.
>>
>>2216512
Is that the story?

I wouldn't be surprised. Good ten years ago in my old house my cat only had access to our upstairs(it was a big house and she didn't like to go downstairs anyway). She got into the basement at some point while I was gone for the weekend. I was pissed off and worried for what I can't remember but when I went down she was behind the washer and was making some of the most unholy noises I've ever heard from a cat and lunging. She is almost 17 now and I had her since a kitten and not once has she ever bitten, tried to attack people and at most you'd hear a hiss from her, always been a sweet friendly cat but I don't know what the fuck happen but she turned into a demon. I had to call her a few times then suddenly she went back to being completely normal, purring and came right up to me. It was jarring.

The cat in the video seems like it's at a vet office anyway. Not exactly a fun place for animals.
>>
>>2216497
he doesn't have ears
>>
>>2216497
His nation is being swamped with low-IQ refugees mentally-unable and unwilling to enter employment, and if he voices any concern he is threatened with a criminal record and physical violence
>>
>>2216548
>any concern

More like be an antisocial asshole.
>>
>>2216552
>wanting the antisocial assholes to stop, makes you an antisocial asshole
>>
>>2216537
Ya, if something spooked her she was probably just real scared until she realized it was you.

My aunt was a vet working at that office when that cat was there, it's the only reason I know about it. I was showing her the video and she immediately was like "oh yeah, that cat was really friendly with his owners".
>>
>>2216497
Using that meme for this made me chuckle.
>>
>>2216548
>mentally-unable and unwilling to enter employment
No one chooses to be mentally-unable. And no one chooses to be unwilling to work. If you have a child, and that child is hungry, you feed the child. If you have a refugee, and that refugee needs assistance from the government, you give them that assistance. We need to treat each other with respect.
>>
He didn't haz cheezburger
>>
>>2216514
>AAHH YUU HUNGREE??
Why do whites do this?
>>
>>2217019
Well at least in Europe, the media paints refugees (80%+ of whom are economic migrants) as our exact equals (and often superiors), that they're all doctors and engineers etc. when in actual fact, statistically a vast majority of them end up leeching off our welfare systems indefinitely, or taking up illegal activity for money.
>muh infinite pool of money for infinite people
Clearly you're a kid, so I won't be too harsh but... read a book, get outside, actually get a job... you'll see how retarded that was.
>>
>>2217100
Yes the somali mechanical engineer became a bit of a joke around here.

Your rhetoric is a bit out of date though, at least for my country. We are fairly realistic now (at least in the ministry) that many of those people have very poor education. It's really interesting how the change has taken place.
>>
>>2217019
To get respect, you have to have something to be respected for. If not, I hope I can pity you enough to help.
>>
>>2217019
cuck
>>
>>2217019
they also didnt choose to grow up in a culture where raping children / gays / infidel whores (basically all women in western countries) is ah-ok, but they did, and thats what matters.

It doesnt matter if the guy raping your daughter in front of you had a rough childhood and grew up in the "wrong" culture where such sadistic behavior is encouraged, all that should matter to you is to protect your daughter
>>
>>2216514
Wow what a dick. That video made me want to punch that guy in the face.
>>
>>2216497
He is not angry but we can't see his ears
>>
>>2216514
I don't understand what the big deal is.
>>
>>2217631
He recognizes the fact that the dog is starving, and then taunts him by saying "are you hungry?? Are you hungry??" And shaking the food but hesitating to give it to him. At least he fed it but damn, why be a dick about it
>>
>>2217711
Just because the dog is starving though doesn't mean it doesn't need to follow rules at meal time though.

He was being positive and getting him excited, I still fail to see the problem with anything he did.
>>
>>2217717
He wasn't training it. He was just taunting it. He didn't need to "get him excited"; he was already excited because he was starving.
>>
File: 1473706487248.jpg (41KB, 760x570px) Image search: [Google]
1473706487248.jpg
41KB, 760x570px
>>2217206
>>2217744
>all of these triggered tumblr cunts
you cunts should be happy that he fed that shitbull at all instead of it getting euthanized in a shelter where it belongs
>>
>>2217748
>dislikes seeing people being needlessly cruel to animals
>tumblr
>>
>>2217748
It's not like what he did was that terrible. I wouldn't say it constitutes abuse. It's just a dick move.
>>
>>2217754
>>2217757
I really think you guys are a bit sensitive about this. I'm pretty sure the dog is perfectly fine and a lot of people who train dogs will tell you, that you should encourage patience. Absolutely nothing bad happened
>>
>>2217754
>>2217757
>needlessly cruel
>dick move

You two are both retarded and need to stop anthropomorphizing, that dog was happy as fuck and I'm sure by know he's strong and healthy. That dog didn't think "wow this guy is being a dick to me for no reason, give me some food nigga"

Why don't you rescue a starving dog instead of bitching about somebody who is actually rescuing a starving dog?
>>
>>2216497
>what was his problem?

It's a cat. The only humane thing to do is to put it down.
>>
>>2217711
you suffer from over analysis coupled with too much emotional response

consider neutering yourself
>>
>>2217785
Not only that, but it was really well trained. It had no food aggression at all in that video, despite how obviously it was still recovering from starvation. I'm genuinely impressed.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.