[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender of cat?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7988.jpg (121KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7988.jpg
121KB, 640x480px
So I've been taking care of a wild cat that's been lurking around our apartment complex. I feed it, pet it (maybe a bad idea?), and it now sleeps outside on one of my patio chairs every night, waiting for me to come out.

I can't figure out if its a boy or a girl to save my soul.

I took a picture of its butt for the sake of figuring this out, lol. Fucking image wouldn't rotate.
>>
Looks female from what I see but if you could provide a better picture it would be easier. Do you see any balls right below the butthole?
>>
>>2216496
Only the cat can decide there gender you insensitive fuck.
>>
If you can't really see anything then its female. Cat balls are very noticeable. They don't hang, more like stick out from behind
This cat is female, or possibly a neutered male too I guess. You might have to dig a little.
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 707x691px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 707x691px
Nope, but wasn't ruling out that maybe it was a fixed male and then became a stray.

I was hoping the coat would help determine the gender but after some research it looks like that isnt always a solid method.
>>
>>2216502
looks female.

source: I spend a lot of time staring at cat butts :(
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Here what the little fucker looks like.
>>
>>2216500
This. Stop oppressing your cat you proletariat bourgeois colonial fascist cis scum shitlord #freethenipple
>>
Lol this is why we need more centipedes.
>>
Based on its physique alone I'm leaning more towards female
>>
>>2216545
there's not really any physical difference between female and a male that was neutered young
>>
get it fixed asap so you dont contribute to the feral cat/shelter issue with more worthless kittens.
>>
This is OP.

This cat seems underweight as well.

It has obvious indentations near its hips, and I can see its shoulder blades and feel it's spine very easily.

Plus it has a few bald patches of skin with little red irritation bumps or something.

This thing is a fucking mess.

Is it common for people to take in feral animals like this?

I've never really considered myself an animal person.

Thanks for the replies so far! <3
>>
File: 1473627546252.jpg (103KB, 394x399px) Image search: [Google]
1473627546252.jpg
103KB, 394x399px
>>2216554
so you found yourself a sickly feral cat.
fucking EW. I hope you havent touched it or breathed in its aura of cat-sickness

>Is it common for people to take in feral animals like this?
the common response would be to kick to sick parasite-infested amalgamation of feline diseases as hard as you can and upload the video of it on youtube
>>
>>2216554
If it's not biting and it likes you, I dont see a reason not to take it in. It's still a domesticated animal.
>>
>>2216554
most cats aren't completely feral. they've usually been fed on and off by humans their whole life or they are ex-pets.

it's definitely not abnormal for people to take in friendly outdoor cats. it can be hard to trasnition them to 100% indoors. see if you have a feral cat place nearby, some places fix and vaccinate ferals for about $10.

canned food will help it gain weight- stuff like fancy feast and friskies is still better than dry food.
>>
>>2216554
I have a cat that was homeless.
She lived in my apartment complex. Other people would feed her but nobody really took her in.
I started feeding her and we became friends.
Now we're totally buddy's, even took her with me when I moved across country.
>>
Alright, I'll take it in for an exam and rabies shot to see what's up.

I plan on putting it in an enclosure for transportation to the pet place. If I somehow get fleas in my car by having it in there with me Im going to be fucking pissed.
>>
Are you paranoid about fleas?

Do you live in a hot or cold climate?
>>
I thought tabbys are usually female anyways?
>>
>>2216702
nope
>>
That is obviously a neutered male. I can see its tiny shrivelled balls. It also has a chip in its ear, confirming it's been neutered.
>>
>>2216720
i also think it might be a neutered male. its not uncommon to cut the ear of neutered feral cats in order to easily identify them. OP you are a good person for taking care of this cat, if you can give him/her a good life he/she could be a good pet to you.
>>
>>2216496
Has a pit, its a sis
Has a lump, its a chump
>>
not OP, but mine kinda has a puffy vulva.
>>
>>2216505
Looks like a kahjit warrior
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.