[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal Dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (41KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
41KB, 480x270px
I wasn't sure where to ask this-here or /adv/, but I figured since it's more about an animal, this is probably more appropriate.

I had a dream last night and I'm not sure how to interpret it.

In the dream I had a young owl. Not a baby, but still very young. It was brown with white edges on it's feathers and very beautiful, a very light brown, almost gold. I remember being almost infuriated with how pretty and cute it was and I kept going back to pet it. It was also very friendly and watched me wherever I went and didn't mind at all when I picked it up into my lap.

So that's all I can remember from the dream. Google is showing a lot of bad symbolism with owls, but it was a good dream and felt very comforting and happy.
>>
>>2214021
Infatuated*

not infuriated, damn auto correct
>>
Dream symbolism stuff is pretty bogus. yeah dreams can be symbolic but you have to take it on a personal level. Dreams come from -your- brain, not some collective unconscious. And even if they did, things have different meaning across cultures. Everything means different stuff depending on who you ask.

Interpret your dreams personally. Enjoy your owl dreams and don't trust stuff that claims to know what your dreams mean. Only you can judge that, and you can only judge it for yourself.
>>
I think you're better off asking /x/.
>>
>>2214027
Absolutely. Still as the concepts can be said to come from collective conscious (culture), that is influenced by our very much birth-shared instinctive shit.

Thinking that say an owl, means exactly this or that is silly. I'd say better pay most attention to how things make you feel, in a dream. But it's not easy to put into words those feelings.
>>
>>2214021
The owl is your youthful tendencies and memories which you feel always in the back of your head. They are innocent and beautiful and so you are holding on to (keep going back to) them, but they infuriate you because you want to escape their juvenial aura. At least this could be what you subconsciously perceives about yourself.
>>
>>2214117
The significance of the owl could be a wisdom you feel your youth has, adding to its outward beauty in making it harder to let go, or making an argument for preserving it. or simply because owls have been close to those sorts of feelings (innocence, frustration, dependence, juveniality, etc) for you recently.
>>
>>2214021
the owl is Moloch. he is trying to tell you to represent your district in congress. get out there, OP and shake hands and kiss babies. if you succeed he will contact you again.
>>
Hello me aukiki from somalia

Sory for bad veri veri english

If you dream of owl veri veri bad ting. Mi gran gran gran granmother dieded becouse owl in dream

Be woried mi friend

Regard aukiki n'golo
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.