[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've found this very young dove in a busy street so I picked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: EuroTurtle Young 14days 2.jpg (78KB, 330x293px) Image search: [Google]
EuroTurtle Young 14days 2.jpg
78KB, 330x293px
I've found this very young dove in a busy street so I picked it up and brought it back home.

I found a lot of into online on how to mix a rehydration solution and used a syringe to force it to drink. I made a warm spot for it as well. I'm having trouble figuring out what to give to eat, I figure cooked wheat should do the job.

The thing is though, this guy is afraid of everything. He immediately starts panting whatever I do and I hear that's a heart attack hazard with doves. What the fuck am I supposed to do? I'm stressing the shit out of him but he clearly won't eat or drink on his own.
>>
>>2212204
>I'm having trouble figuring out what to give to eat

dove seed
>>
>>2212551

I've since force fed him some warmed up beans. He's swallowing without issue, but he won't feed on his own. He's extremely afraid of me and I fear feeding is too much stress. I can't even keep him inside because he won't relax at all. I keep him on the roof balcony where I made a little shelter for him which he has since left. Doesn't seem to like it there.
>>
Do you have an Audubon society near you? They will take in injured birds and nurse them. If not I'm sure there's something similar like that where you live because bird lovers are fanatics and exist everywhere.
>>
>>2212711

No, nothing at all like that here. I'm gonna have to take care of him on my own.
>>
>>2212565
You're freaking him the fuck out. It's not hard to make a bird die like that, so either you leave it alone and it dies or you force feed it and it dies.
>>
>>2212739

I'm aware of that, but I gotta try. I'm avoiding any contact with him except to feed him peas and give him water.
>>
saving animals, empathy for animals - white people shit
>>
>>2213881

"Down to earth" edginess - 4chan shit.

The sad part about 4chan is not that it's filled with teenagers, but actual manchildren who behave like teenagers. Not even normal teenagers, but hot topic dwellers.
>>
>>2212204

heyhey , First off im not really familliar with Birds, Especially not with that type of species, but what i would concider to do is to go to the next local
vet you can find if possible. If you really cant find one around here then try to call or go to the next local police or hospital and tell them about the Situation. maybe they can give you some adresses or contacts where you can went to for the Bird, all around i hope that the bird is doing fine and i personaly find it really kind from you to look over him. keep it up
>>
>>2213919
mad ass white boy right here lmao
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.