[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do people starve their dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Hungrydog.jpg (15KB, 240x192px) Image search: [Google]
Hungrydog.jpg
15KB, 240x192px
how do people starve their dogs? this is a legitimate question

my dog was pretty severely underweight when i got him, probably had been starved at some point

but today i got home from work and he's out of food so i'm going to walk over to the store soon and get some but i'm being slow and lazy and he will NOT fucking shut up about it

hypothetically would he just give up at some point?

do people just tune out the whining and barking for food?

if so how can they? it's so fucking annoying! and obviously sad and mean to starve your dog
>>
>>2211829
A lot of dogs don't bark to communicate with owners, especially if they've been conditioned not to (bark->beat, repeat).

A lot of owners who neglect dogs leave them chained outside or in another room/building/shed/garage, etc. Also probably spend a good amount of time outside so they aren't bothered by it I'm sure.
>>
>>2211835
Pretty much this, most starved dogs are out of sight, out of mind deals.
>>
>>2211866

Yep.
>>
My dog never makes a sound when he's hungry. Most times, I'll feed him before he "asks" anyway but I know he's hungry if I hear him pawing at his food dish
>>
I feed my dog at 6pm sharp every day. She starts bugging me for food at 5pm and I always feel guilty.
>>
my dog eats when he barks or whines for food

i used to free freed him out of a wobbler but the stupid rabbit started wobbling too

i like that about dogs, they can actually tell you when they need something

i would suck at a plant or a fish or anything along those lines
>>
My dogs never ask for food. Never a bark, never a whimper, never messing with a food dish.

I guess they might start complaining if I left them for a couple of days, but I've forgotten to give them a meal entirely and they haven't made a sound.

They're fed twice a day.
>>
I always cook a separate meal for my dogs.

Here are some recent examples:

Mashed potatoes and gravy.

Vegan "beef", red beans, carrots, yeast flakes.

Crumpets with marmalade. Admittedly that was pretty much the same as my meal.

BBQ'd eggs.

Omelette, with cheese and butter.
(I very rarely eat eggs or dairy so this was for them only)

Slow cooked organic vegetables, including potato, carrot, brocoli, cabbage, beetroot and spinach.
>>
>>2212344
What's your problem
>>
>>2212344
1/10 for making me reply
>>
op, you seem able to tune it out enough to post on 4chan instead of feeding him.
>>
>>2211829

>An American thought his dog was underweight.

Your dog was probally fine anon.
>>
My girlfriends sister only feeds her two large dogs a cup of food in the morning and that's it for the rest of the day.
>>
>>2212344
If you're serious and not just fishing for bait, try feeding them more protein..
>>
>>2212344
Bait.

But on a more serious note, this would kill one of my dogs within about a month. If the malabsorbtion didn't get him, the intestinal dysbiosis would. Or the haemorrhagic gastroenteritis.

Holy hell who would intentionally feed their dogs this sort of a diet.
>>
>>2212902
This is a real vegan menu for dogs. They think it's spoiling there dogs and healthy at the same time.
>>
File: kot.jpg (130KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
kot.jpg
130KB, 660x495px
>>2212344
>Vegan "beef",
>BBQ'd eggs.
Legendary bait.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.