[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, if I accidentally bother my cat by say, touching her in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: cat3.jpg (26KB, 424x283px) Image search: [Google]
cat3.jpg
26KB, 424x283px
So, if I accidentally bother my cat by say, touching her in a place she doesn't like while petting her, she gives me a quick, firm bite that makes it clear she doesn't like what I did, but doesn't break the skin. It's not a play-aggression thing, she just wants me not to do whatever I just did.

Is this a problem behavior I should try to train out of her?
>>
>>2211594
>accidentally bother my cat
serial cat rapist detected.
no means no. doesnt matter what species. your a sick fuck, sir
>>
>>2211594
I thought that's just how cats are, some don't mind anything (they go all floppy), some are a more dignified and picky.
>>
>>2211594
>training a cat

Get a real pet if you want to train it to not attack you.
>>
>>2211594
Don't touch your cat where it doesn't like. I'm sure there are places you don't like being touched
>>
>>2211594
no, it's a natural reaction that lets you know what areas are off limits
as long as it's just a warning nip, it'll be fine
>>
>>2211621
I'm confused because sometimes my cat is OK with certain stuff but then sometimes not.

For example I'll be petting her, but for some reason if I move my hand down her back to her legs (that sounds freaky but i.e. petting her normally), after doing that like five times she gets suddenly bites me, but I can't figure out if she really wants me to stop or if it's like a love bite. I don't get why a cat's hind legs would be sensitive and she only really reacts that way when she's lying down on her side.

I know my last cat legitimately didn't like her belly being touched and it was pretty obvious, but this is more like a "that feels good... feels good... OK feels too good pls stop." Is this a thing?
>>
>>2211834
Meow means no asshole
>>
Are you molesting you cat?
>>
>>2211834

It probably doesn't feel good, it just takes two or three times before she gets fed up with it.

Honestly, just stop doing it.
>>
>my cat bites

shocker
>>
>>2211609
>some are a more dignified and picky.

Nice euphemism for "being complete and utter cunt assholes for no fucking reason at all"
>>
>>2211958
Well they were gods once.
>>
>>2211612
Fuck off. You need patience and persistence to train a cat but its more than possible. I have turned mine into a fucking feral killing machine, but as soon as I wave my finger at him, that's it, he's calm. He knows when to fuck around and when I'm not.
>>
>>2213035
>catfag trying to pretend his dumb pest is intelligent

You're retarded
>>
>>2213036
Hes not intelligent, hes a dumbass, but you can still train a dumbass, dumbass.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.