[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My dogs are afraid of me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: ihatemyself.png (436KB, 729x342px) Image search: [Google]
ihatemyself.png
436KB, 729x342px
I need help, i just feel terrible. I have two chihuahuas one is one year older and bigger that the other one. The older chihuahua sometimes gets agressive with the little one, i always try to stop her but she never really does, also its just for a few seconds so i cant really stop it, thought that was normal since she came first into the house. This time i heard the little one crying really loud so i jumped the little fence we have to keep the inside the house and i tried to punish the older one. Maybe i was too aggresive or too fast. At first i thought the little one had a broken leg since she was shaking really bad and didnt move. I took her to my bedroom and she just stayed there shaking, then she threw up 3 times.
>>
I feel like a monster. The little one was always afraid of people. It took some time to get her to play with me. She's always happy to see me but when i try to get close to her she start to walk away with the tail between the legs and then she lay on the floor face up. Not always but she do it more often if the older chihuahua is not arround. Always made me feel a little sad but right now the older one is doing the same thing. What can i do? Am i over reacting?
>>
we all smack our pooch around every now and then. if theyre not neutered then neuter to halt the aggression. if they are fixed then they simply were not meant to live together and you might have to rehome one of them
>>
>>2210034
Thanks for replying, anon
>>
>>2209975

Chihuahuas are terrified of everything. It's not your fault you got a broken breed.
>>
Just hold and pet then until they stop shaking. You could also try feeding them treats if they'll take them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.