[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you feed your squirrels, /an/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (10KB, 328x154px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 328x154px
Do you feed your squirrels, /an/?
>>
No if I could I would though
>>
>>2209782
Used to have a squirrel feeder at my old place, the kind for dried corn cobs, the idea was to give them something to keep out of the birdfeeder. All it did was leave a huge mess behind and brought even MORE of the furry fucks out to empty out the birdfeeders.

Tl;dr: the squirrel population does fine without our help. Plant a live oak if you want to feed them.
>>
No, but the squirrel in my house eats all the spilled food corn cobs and nuts and all that my parrot spills. It even comes into my house, but runs away as soon as I come anywhere near to offer anything for it.

My parrot on the other hand is terrified of the squirrel and runs into my room if he comes.

Essentially I've a live in squirrel that scares my parrot from time to time.
>>
No but I make a noise and let the local marten know where to catch one.
>>
lol, I don't feed rodents. All these bastards do is pick garbage and be a nuisance in your backyard, like rabbits.

When I was in college, the squirrels (and rabbits) were so FAT, from being constantly given treats from students. With the only natural predators removed (a pair of foxes), these fat fucks had nothing to fear and tore up gardens, rummaged through trash, and showed no fear of humans. I hope the advent of coyotes in my city means that their populations are about to take a dive.
>>
I have some oaks in my yard that regularly drop tons of acorns. The squirrels love them. I don't need to leave anything more or their population will boom.
>>
>>2209782
Do I feed my squirrels to what?
>>
File: image.jpg (260KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
260KB, 640x1136px
>>2209782
Nigger squirrel I saw by Wall Street in NYC yesterday

Was a cute
>>
>>2209961
This. I have something of a summer home (actually a shitty shed) on a few acres of land, on which a large portion of trees are hazelnut, and there's a single walnut tree too. We have so many squirrels running around in the late summer...
>>
File: wiewior.jpg (326KB, 1792x1216px) Image search: [Google]
wiewior.jpg
326KB, 1792x1216px
>>2211877
I would also like to take a moment to appreciate how bloody cute these fuckers are. Here is the ginger species native in Poland (and generally central Europe)
>>
>>2209782
No but the stupid old lady next door does, and they fuck up my garden.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.