[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Pets/ Today I found my dog dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 8

File: ali eyes.jpg (77KB, 716x960px) Image search: [Google]
ali eyes.jpg
77KB, 716x960px
Not going to lie. I was fucking broken. We tried rushing her to the vets but she was declared dead on inspection. He said the most likely cause was poisoning.

Two months previously I had received a threat from someone who withheld their name in regards to my dog.

Honestly /an/, I am so fucking distraught. I raised that doggo for over 7 years, and even got fights into other family members over her. All for it to be in vain because some little shit fuck was mad because he/she couldn't sleep at night, in a neighborhood full of dogs that bark every night and every morning. She was so friendly to everyone and she was so happy being around people.

I'm after spending the last few hours visiting everyone in my area who owns a dog or pet that ventures outside and I've warned them to keep an eye on their pets, in case something similar happens to them.

She was such a good dog and one of my greatest friends. I miss her so much.

Pic related, my doggo Ali, an Alaskian
Malamute.
>>
>>2209042
Sorry senpai. Sucks to lose a friend.
>>
You've been put into a situation where you have the chance to improve your skill of forgiveness.
>>
>>2209042
I'll say the same thing to you that I say to dumbfuck cat owners; keep your fucking pet inside.

You're not as bad as a cat owner because I'm sure your dog was fenced in, not just roaming the neighborhood. But if you truly care about your pets you shouldn't leave them outside without supervision. Now you know why.
>>
Sorry about your dog but really it's up to you to keep your dog quiet. It's not justified to kill your dog by all means(I would at the very least hope this awful person had called police on you a few times) but I think you were lucky enough to receive a note, and he waited two months to try something. I hope he is caught for it but try to take these things seriously.
>>
>>2209042
Why did you leave her outside to bark and drive your neighbors nuts? Why didn't you exercise her till she didn't drive your neighbors to poison her?
Selfish dog owners are the worst.....sorry doggo
>>
>>2209073
>>2209075
>>2209078

I walked her every damn fucking day as many times as was needed. Her energy was boundless and I made sure she got the exercise she needed but sometimes she would still howl. It was her way of talking to us. I brought her inside constantly and kept her in when it started to get late. I also know for one thing that it wasn't anyone in the the immediate area, as they also own dogs themselves. Large breeds also like my dog. They would more often than not be more noisy than she ever was.

Don't you fucking dare call me selfish. I cared for her when her original owner - my brother- fucked off and left her alone shortly after she was brought into my house. I fed her, I groomed her and washed her, played with her, gave her the attention she needed, got her checked up by the vet constantly. I made sure she was the healthiest and happiest fucking dog in the entire town.

Don't you fucking dare accuse me of being selfish when I gave up the most of my time spending it with her and making sure she was the happiest ball of love I have ever encountered in my life.I gave up practically every opportunity handed to me because it meant I would have to leave her if I took them up. I have never loved, nor cared so much for anything else in my entire life.

It's self-righteous fucks like you who think all owners are to blame for their pets dying. I knew it would be hard raising a dog like her, but I didn't care how hard it was. If you're ignorant enough to assume you know what's left from right then you are worse than even the most ignorant of pet people, the kind that have and own dogs just to look good in front of others or to achieve some status with them.
>>
>>2209042
one of my neighbours has an "outdoor" pitbull. have asked him multiple times to secure him at night but he always seems to get out and into our trash bins. i swear to god next time i'm going to throw out an entire chocolate bar and let him have at it because he is so poorly trained and his white trash drug dealing owner won't lift a finger to train him or at the very least ensure that he doesn't destroy other people's property
>>
>>2209110
/an/ really hates any pet kept outdoors excessively. It's just how the board is. If you don't keep your animals indoors, you hate, abuse, beat and probably rape them or something to a good segment of this board.

Don't take it too personally.

I'm sorry for your loss. She looked like she was a really wonderful girl. It's sad and disgusting anyone who ever do that to an animal, even if it is barking and annoying them.
>>
>>2209120
You need to be fed rat poison if you're honestly considering that. Human lives are, for all I consider, expendable. We are aware of what we do. Animals aren't, and it's not their responsibility to know that. It's Humans that need to.

If that owner is that ignorant, call the fucking animal protection services, or is it less effort for you to kill an animal that hasn't got the same level of conscious awareness that people do over lifting your fingers to call a service that actually cares about neglected animals?
>>
>>2209120
Don't bother. Owner won't give a fuck, and even if you kill the poor, innocent dog, it will just be replaced.

Call animal control. If you want to do something more drastic, maybe bait it into your car, rip off the collar, and tie it in front of the local Humane Society. I doubt someone like that has their dog microchipped.
>>
Rest in paradise doggo. OP you have my condolences.
>>
>>2209110
It wouldn't have been poisoned if it had been supervised when outside. It doesn't take much.
>>
>>2209110
Then get a fucking shock collar....people shouldn't have to put up with a dog howling at all hours - I have experience with this, it drove me up the walls and I was happy when somebody else poisoned the dog because I got some peace and quiet.
It's up to the owner to keep the pet from bothering your neighbors, by not doing that, you failed your dog in the worst way.
I hope you learned from this.....Nobody is perfect, but if you don't take responsibility for your actions, your dog's death will be for nothing
>>
Good riddance to bad garbage.
>>
>>2209110
Not once did I blame you, insulted you or called you selfish. I feel sorry for your dog and do hope he is caught. Again though you were given notice and I hope you can learn from it, even if it's rehoming it. Ive known people who ended up rehoming their dogs just because theyd get out, and having them shot wasn't worth the risk(huskies. Not a redneck town but some people with goats and chickens. None were killed but no one is going to be very patient with a dog chasing their animals).

I think you took well care of her but in the end the howling was an issue you couldn't fix, and were threatened about. Take it very seriously. You didn't know then but you'd want to check your yard for poison. You see it eating something in the yard? Check and vet. It can be possible to train a dog to not eat anything it finds or you didn't give it(good luck with that, though). This is unfortunately sometimes a risk you have to make when you have a dog someone is annoyed by and knowing someone near you is willing to do this if you get another dog you need to be on top of this. I hope you have called the police, posted a craigslist ad, etc something.

Also cameras. We rigged some shit up because our new neighbors were batshit insane. Like, calling the police because we had a large van outside of our house(a good 8 feet away from their parking space on the street) and the lady still raged at us and called the police. They started dumping all their dogs shit and their trash into our yard, immediately calling the police talking about how dirty and how we didnt clean up after our dogs. We couldn't prove it and once we put up cameras, they stopped. Of course this was also after a fistfight but with the cameras, we could prove we didn't start it.
>>
>>2209201
Some neighbors are just fucking batshit despite once they went over and told me my dog shit by our joining fences. I said 'yeah I'll go clean it up' nicely and told them yeah if you have a problem let us know, and did so, it worked out. They talked to me and it was fine but no they wanted to dwell into insanity. Shit like cut the grass twice a week instead of one, let them know if we we were grilling in the yard with some people(and we did, also invited them) and to this day I still don't understand why they went so bad despite I was being a huge pushover since I rather be that than hate my neighbors.
>>
>>2209042
there are some very disgusting people on this board, as you surely noticed by now. I would just completely ignore them.
sorry for your dog. But think of it this way: she had a happy 7 years (maybe even longer).
many dogs dont even get to 6 years and are anything but happy during that time.

ali is mushing in heaven now
>>
>>2209190
you sound like a little passive aggressive bitch, try not being an autistic faggot and voice your complaints to other people, you'll find more often than not most people are pretty willing to compromise
>>
>>2209066
Don't be an asshole
>>
>>2209219
Just trying to say maybe he should be thinking about what he could have done to prevent this....he was warned and didn't take it seriously, most people don't want to poison dogs, myself included, if the animal is driving your neighbors nuts, you should take responsibility and fix the problem before they fix it for you permanently.
I'm sorry the dog died, but he had warning and did nothing about it for two months.
>>
Should have kept it inside...RIP doggone, you deserved it for being a shitty owner OP
>>
>>2209042
>in a neighborhood full of dogs that bark every night and every morning

yeah, they all should be killed. that's what you get, when you don't let people sleep. not everyone is a neet like you, you know
>>
>>2209219
Sounds like OP wasn't.
>>
>>2209110
BTW...I have 3 pets, I had a dog a few years ago that was like my child, I don't keep them for status, I keep them because I genuinely love them, but, if I knew they were in danger from the neighbors, I would move hell to change it so they would be safe....don't make assumptions about me either.
>>
>>2209126
My dog, much smaller than a pit, ate an entire trash bag full of Halloween chocolates in an hour, and only had the squirts. Chocolate is not nearly as deadly as a number of other poisons, it will just give the dog the shits.
>>
I'm really very sorry OP. Its easy to tell how much you loved her. Some people are real assholes with no souls. It's going to be a hard time missing her presence. You're right to be as angry as you are, but when you're not angry just remember her and the times you shared. Seven years is still a good amount of time so you can say she lived a good life with you even if it was cut short. I'm sure she loved you too, she was a beautiful dog. Sorry you lost your friend anon.
>>
>>2209042
if you find proofs he did it, go and kill him. fucking kill him. I would give zero shits about going to jail if someone killed my dog. I don't know why people on /an/ are such humongous fucking cunts.
I will guess the retards on /b/ are getting bored and shitting up every single fucking board on 4chan.
>>
>>2209695
>accuse people of /b/tard underage faggotry
>while ranting and bragging about murdering people and going to jail for it
>>
>>2209696
if you wouldn't avenge the murdering of someone who is part of your family and dearest friend you are weak willed shit eating human garbage who deserves zero respect
>>
>>2209697
If you are willing to kill a human over a fucking dog then you are fucked in the head, period, no excuses. I love my dog as much as anybody else, but if you are willing to commit murder because of your pet then you are a seriously fucked up individual.
>>
Working dogs often don't make good family pets in a neighborhood. Huskys are working dogs. You should have used a bark collar on your dog, to minimize the inconvenience to the neighbors, or re-homed your dog, or moved. You didn't think there would be consequences. Now you know differently.
>>
>>2209222
So being bitter and resentful will make things better? He's giving very good advice.
>>
Find evidence

And stage a final goodbye to your pet by exacting '''measured''' vengeance. Thus act will set you free, and your puppy will smile in doggy heaven.
>>
Should have trained your loudmouth dog not to annoy the fuck out of your neighbors. Get a bark collar. Why should everyone around you have to lose sleep? If you can't control your pets you shouldn't have them.
>>
wow. i know what its like to feel a frenzy when i get woken up by barking at 5 am and start muttering promises. didnt think anyone would actually go through with it
>>
I am sorry to hear about your loss, but at the outset I wouldn't jump to conclusions about an outside party poisoning your pet.

Dogs are known for eating things they shouldn't; I had a family friend's beagle of 10 years burst into his owner's garage (that he thought was closed )and eat rat poison, killing him - and my dog, when it was alive, nearly died several times eating poisonous things (e.g. as a kid, eating boxes of chocolate I was selling that I left in a space I thought he couldn't reach - and this was before I knew chocolate was bad for dogs).

Unless the cause is unknown, do a sweep of your house and yard for substances that could be harmful for dogs. It's painful but it will prepare you should you decide to have a pet in the future.
>>
>>2210019
I hate it too. But killing a dog is drastic. I think the person picked any dog to poison. And unfortunately Ali was the unlucky one. Opie described that lots of other dogs bark in the neighborhood. So it probably wasn't anything personal against her. He probably just lobbed poisoned meat over any fence

But seriously opie people need sleep too. Sorry your beautiful dog had to pay the price
>>
>>2210046
while I understand the motivation I'd still hunt down the person who killed my dog and beat them

OP you should do all you can to investigate and take something they love away from them (smash up their car, or whatever), or otherwise beat them as above.
>>
>All these whiny ass bitches complaining about a barking dog

Hey, instead of defending human garbage who poisons animals you just get some fucking ear plugs? It's cheaper and easier for your pathetic asses.
>>
>>2210405
I'd go with smashing the shit out of their car, if they don't have cameras.
>>
>>2210411
just wear a mask, gloves and a pair of disposable shoes and you'll be alright
>>
>>2209042
What was the vet's report?
>>
Jesus christ this board is full of autists.
Only literal autists would get this butthurt over someone keeping a dog in their yard. It doesn't make the slightest sense to keep a big dog indoors all day erryday.
Also newsflash: dogs bark indoors too. The guy could have thrown the poison over a fence and even with OP watching, it could have eaten the poison.

If any of you spend 2+ hours a day sitting on your porch watching your dogs walk around, you're either lying or retarded.
>>
>>2209066
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>2209066
>>2209222
>>2210456

He's right, if you kill your enemies they win.
>>
>>2209066
KEK
>>
>>2210461
Granting them victory is the ultimate act of compassion, thus among the ultimate virtuous acts
>>
File: tpHTJoK.jpg (218KB, 800x1420px) Image search: [Google]
tpHTJoK.jpg
218KB, 800x1420px
>>2209066
You're like that one kid at school everybody hates.
>>
>>2209066
That's fine and dandy, but wouldn't you think it's a bit different when your suffering is because someone/something else suffered (the dog)?

Wouldn't anyone would want justice to those wronged? At the very least the crime to be recognized.
>>
>>2209207
Did I read this correctly? They tell you when to mow your lawn and to notify them if you are grilling in your own yard?

We had a neighbor one time who bought a plot if land by our house. He told us to mow our lawn after we had mowed it the previous weekend. You know why? Because the dude had a fancy riding lawn mower that cut grass insanely short and our lawn made his look bad. Week long grass and this bitch had the audacity to tell us how to run our shit. Fuck that, I'll let the city tell me what to do. I'd rather get a citation then be told to mow my own grass by some hill billy redneck after just a fucking week.

He stopped mowing that lot BTW. Hip high tall grass that cuts off drastically on our property line. I could catch a Pokemon in that motherfucker.
>>
>>2210543
To clarify, this was when grass grew slow (I believe during a heat wave). Our grass was only about 3-4 in tall at that point and we always mow on the weekends due to work being on weekdays. Right now we have to mow every week as its been rainy.
>>
BUY GUNS; YOU WILL NEED THEM
>>
>>2209110
>dog barks
>"please stop your dog barking"
>doesn't stop dog barking
>dog gets killed
>THIS ISN'T MY FAULT I DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG
Sure, killing the dog is wrong, but so's putting the dog in that position in the first place. You were asking for it.
>>
>>2210408
>i should inconvenience myself because of a selfish owner and their shitbag dog
Nah, I'd rather buy poison.
>>
>>2210574
It's hardly an inconvenience to plop in a couple of $2 ear plugs before going to bed. You just want something to bitch about
>>
>>2209110
If you buy a dog that is a noisy son of a bitch by nature AND you live in a built up area, then you're a cunt. In reality you killed that dog.
>>
>>2210598
If I have to change my routine in any way because of the fact that someone else is a shit owner, and its affecting me, then 8t most certainly is an inconvenience.
OP had a problem and refused to deal with it, it's not up to everyone else to make accommodations because OP is a failure. Fix the fucking problem.
>>
>>2210408
Can I move next door to you and get a few cockatoos and a big flock of guinea fowl?
>>
>>2209042
My heart goes to you. My first cat was probably poisoned. The man who did it is long dead now, and I'm glad to say that while I didn't do it, he suffered a lot as well since it was cancer.

May you find peace.
>>
>>2210598
How the fuck is that a minor inconvenience? Sleep with earplugs in and you might sleep through someone breaking into your house, or a fire alarm, or your baby crying because something bad happened to it.

No. Fuck that. I'm not going to put myself & family at risk by sleeping with earplugs in all so OPs piece of shit dog can bark all fucking night.

Furthermore, earplugs are fucking uncomfortable.

OP killed his dog by being a shitty & entitled fuckwit neighbor.
>>
Your dog is literally your baby and if someone threatens your dog, you do whatever is in your power to protect your dog. It's not your fault that the dog was poisoned. You should be doing whatever you can in your power to be keeping your dog safe. Whether that means moving, retraining, installing security is up to you. This isn't a matter of fault, but if you want to keep your dog happy and alive, you have to actively look out for them.
>>
>>2210692
>literally your baby
I don't think you know what 'literally' means.
>>
>>2210692
>literally
you mean "figuratively"
>>
>>2210702
>>2210722

>2016 not giving birth to doggos.

HAHA ALRIGHT SENPAI STOP KIDDING AROUND
>>
File: undertale.png (2MB, 1065x1500px) Image search: [Google]
undertale.png
2MB, 1065x1500px
>>2210783
But anon, does that mean I'd have to get impregnated by a doggo first?
>>
>>2209066
you've just triggered all the autists on this board
>>
>>2209042
>a neighborhood full of dogs that bark every night and every morning
Good riddance desu, now he just needs to kill the rest of them.
>>
>>2209042
>All for it to be in vain because some little shit fuck was mad because he/she couldn't sleep at night,

Stopped reading there. That's on you, man. While killing someone else's dog isn't call, I take it you've never lived next to someone who left their dog out all night and it would sit there barking 20 feet from your bedroom window at 3am, 4am, 4:30am, 4:35am, and everything in between. I fantasized about killing that dog, but I didn't because I'm not THAT guy. But I understand why someone would.

If you want to leave among other people, you have to learn to respect them. Or bad things will happen. Your fault completely.
>>
>>2209120
>i'm going to throw out an entire chocolate bar

You sound like an idiot. Please go look up how much chocolate it takes to kill a dog. Actually, I'll make it easy. For an 80 pound dog, you'd have to feed it 5 pounds of baking cocoa - the highest concentration of cocoa you can buy at the grocery store. If you're just gonna use milk chocolate, you're going to need about 300 bars to kill a dog. And that's a fact. I don't care what your aunt says happened to her neighbors dog back in '96. Cocoa is toxic to dog but takes *enormous* amounts to actually do damage. If you really want a kill a dog, simply google "household items that are toxic to dogs" and there will be lots of warning pages telling you what is no good for dogs.
>>
>>2209190
>Then get a fucking shock collar.

No-bark collars are like $20 and super effective. Humane, fully automated, and gets rid of barking with 2 weeks of wear.
>>
>All for it to be in vain because some little shit fuck was mad because he/she couldn't sleep at night, in a neighborhood full of dogs that bark every night and every morning.
you're a terrible neighbor and you had a terrible dog. they did you and everyone else within earshot a service.
>>
>>2209066
Shit is Mathew Swedish? Seems like a great Cuck
>>
>>2210690
>put myself & family at risk by sleeping with earplugs in

no wonder you think poisoning someone's pet is a reasonable response to noise
>>
>>2209042
>raise dog for seven years
>fights own family over dog
>can't train it not to bark and howl at all hours of the night
You're the worst sort of pet owner.
>>
>>2209042
I know /an/ is full of autists spewing
>hurr durr animals' lives are worth more than those of humans, kill him to avenge your doggo
but you're both kind of in the wrong here.

The dog was barking and clearly annoying your neighbor, the fact that there are other barking dogs in your neighborhood doesn't justify yours doing it. You should have addressed that. Getting woken up continuously at night, regardless of the cause, is annoying and affects your health.

Your neighbor was a total asshole for immediately going for the poison without even trying to talk things out. A normal person would've raised the issue with you in person.
>>
>>2211519
> normal person would've raised the issue with you in person.
While I agree that's the way it should be, the sad truth is that it's just not true these days. People are so damn scared of confrontation nobody man's up anymore. Look at how many threads are made with people complaining about neighbors, yet when you suggest knocking on the door they do all kinds of mental gymnastics trying to validate the fact they are being a pussy.
>>
>>2211529
The problem with confronting them is now they know who you are and that you have a problem with their dog. So when they don't stop their dog barking & you take matters into your own hands; guess who the police will question first when they report you for poisoning their dog?

The dude left a letter for OP and gave OP 2 months to correct the situation. I think that's pretty reasonable.
>>
>>2211543
>. So when they don't stop their dog barking & you take matters into your own hands
Don't poison the man's dog or fuck with his property and this wouldn't be an issue. Looking the guy in the eye when you accuse him will always be the better way. If you are planning on doing some greasy shit, but are worried about getting caught, then.you already know you are in the wrong.
>>
>>2211545
Obviously it's wrong, but OP didn't give enough of a shit to fix the situation when he was given plenty of time
>>
>>2211546
In OPs case sure. He was told face to face to do something about it and OP did not. At least OP had the opportunity to rectify the situation.
I was speaking in general that people will not confront other people anymore, and go straight for the poisoned meat, vandalism, or whatever else they think is justified. I don't agree with this anymore than I agree with OP moaning about the death of his dog that he could have easily prevented had he just taken care of his responsibilities.
>>
>>2211545
Your logic assumes anything against the law is wrong. Problem with assumptions is that they're almost always wrong. If dude's dog is negatively affecting my quality of life I don't think it's wrong to dispose of the dog, especially if the owner isn't even trying to fix the problem after being warned. If I do dispose of the problem myself that doesn't mean I want to go to jail for it, especially when I feel I'm not in the wrong.
>>
>>2211562
Would you knock on the owners door, explain your situation, then try to work together and solve the mutual problem?
Or would you just go straight to creeping around trying to poison the animal without getting caught?
No assuming necessary, my point is that in order to handle this like a man sometimes you have to put yourself in an uncomfortable situation. The right thing to do is handle your business face to face. If that doesn't work fine, pursue other avenues, but at least show some common decency and give that person the benefit of the doubt.
Also, I'm pretty sure anytime you damage another person's property you could be held liable. If you feel it's worth this risk to justify your actions go ahead.
>>
File: 1472879416607.jpg (44KB, 640x640px)
1472879416607.jpg
44KB, 640x640px
Rest tight pupper
>>
>>2209042

>Would you knock on the owners door, explain your situation, then try to work together and solve the mutual problem?

I'd leave an anonymous letter just like OP's neighbor did, knowing that even if I did talk to them face to face there's a good chance the problem neighbor will either pretend to care and then ignore the problem or just say "fuck you" outright and ignore the problem.

>Or would you just go straight to creeping around trying to poison the animal without getting caught?

OP's neighbor didn't go directly to poison. He left a letter and gave OP 2 months. He made his feelings known while keeping his anonymity, and as it turns out he made the right call because OP ignored the situation so he took matters into his own hands.

>The right thing to do is handle your business face to face. If that doesn't work fine, pursue other avenues, but at least show some common decency and give that person the benefit of the doubt.

I agree. Face to face is the right thing to do. Problem is people like OP are not likely to do what's right in return; fix the problem. It's riskier to pursue other options after you've revealed your identity.
>>
>>2211587
>I'd leave an anonymous letter just like OP's neighbor did, knowing that even if I did talk to them face to face there's a good chance the problem neighbor will either pretend to care and then ignore the problem or just say "fuck you" outright and ignore the problem.
Ok, but now you are the one assuming. There is also a chance the neighbor will do the right thing as well.
>OP's neighbor didn't go directly to poison. He left a letter and gave OP 2 months
Yeah that was OPs situation. When I asked these questions I was quoting >>2211562.
>I agree. Face to face is the right thing to do. Problem is people like OP are not likely to do what's right in return; fix the problem. It's riskier to pursue other options after you've revealed your identity.
It certainly is riskier, but I feel it would be worth it knowing you've done everything you can to remedy the situation the right way.
I guess I feel going behind someone's back and killing thier dog is a bitch move. Maybe I need to open my mind a little more, maybe there can be justification for it.
>>
>>2209042

>Ok, but now you are the one assuming. There is also a chance the neighbor will do the right thing as well.
You're right, that's true.

>It certainly is riskier, but I feel it would be worth it knowing you've done everything you can to remedy the situation the right way.
"The right way" depends on what your moral definition of "right" is. I feel OP already doesn't care about respect or what's right, if he did the barking dog should have never become a big enough issue to force his neighbor to write a letter. I feel OP's neighbor handled the situation "the right way" by leaving a letter & giving OP ample time to fix the problem.

>I guess I feel going behind someone's back and killing thier dog is a bitch move.

I agree entirely, but that has nothing to do with this thread because OP's neighbor didn't really go behind his back. He didn't kill OP's dog with no warning, he wrote a letter & waited 2 months.
>>
>>2211601
>agree entirely, but that has nothing to do with this thread because OP's neighbor didn't really go behind his back. He didn't kill OP's dog with no warning, he wrote a letter & waited 2 months.
Yes, it has nothing to do with the thread, I was speaking in general. As far as the thread is concerned I agree that OP is solely to blame, he was given a chance, but said fuck it. It's a shame the dog had to pay the price for OPs laziness and ignorance.
>>
>>2211608
I think we're both on the same page now.

I agree; if you go straight to killing dude's dog without any kind of notice & a reasonable amount of time for dude to fix the problem you're a real douche.
>>
>>2211610
I agree....in OP's case, he is at fault, he was warned and given time
But it is horrible to just poison a dog, they are products of their owners
>>
Someone's probably sleeping well!

>he/she couldn't sleep at night, in a neighborhood full of dogs that bark every night and every morning

So you admit it. Next on the serial killer's list is the other dogs. Or he may sell the house for half its value, or kill himself, whichever is quicker so he can finally get some peace and quiet in his life.

I love (hate) the logic with dog owners here.
>Well everyone else had a barking dog so one more wouldn't be that bad

I enjoy deeply looking up dog death videos on youtube. The description always reads the same, "The owner showed up minutes later and started crying!" But they will never be there in time to STOP the barking.

When you take away people's ability to sleep in their own homes, you are bringing them back to the stone age in terms of civilization. They are essentially living in a third world country, when you're at the point where you have to either wear headphones to bed every night or think about renting a hotel room in a small unpopulated nearby city just so you can sleep an hour this month, the honor system gambit you have going starts to fall apart and you see people throwing poisoned burgers over fences. You can't do this to people for too long or else they'll just flip out one day and kill everyone on the block. It doesn't matter what the penalty is because they will kill themselves at the end of it, but not before probably finally getting some sleep at last.

This had to be done because this scenario has played itself out a thousand times in america, we all know how the conversation would go with your neighbor, ie you won't have one, and just be a stingy fuck. Therefore the dog has to die and you have to go get another one and we will do this all again. Anyway OP I just wanted to let you know you're a piece of shit. Go buy another dog and keep pushing your luck with your killer neighbor. Maybe he'll make the news the next time because he'll take you with him.
>>
>>2209110
Hey there I actually read the thread.

>It was her way of talking to us
"It was her way of shitting up the neighborhood"

>>2209763
You'd probably change your mind after not being able to sleep for 2-3 years straight.

>>2210405
>>2210411
>>2210408
this is the perfect american mentality I'm talking about.
>My shitty dog choice and inability to train or care for it is your problem, just get headphones and deal with it, I shouldn't have to change
Do the car/vandalism thing! make the news!

>>2211545
This is the greatest form of quantum bullshit. We both know if he confronted you about it, you'd flip out white trash style and the answer would be no, or you'd just say yes and not do anything about it. The dead dog and freakout is the easier way for both of you.

buy another dog op
don't train it
do the same shit until it's the "last time", go vandalize, get shot, die. Then your neighbor will finally get some sleep. It is the only way
>>
>>2211630
>We both know if he confronted you about it, you'd flip out white trash style and the answer would be no
That's the thing, we DON'T know that for certain. You are assuming.
I just had a discussion about this very thing, about how confronting the person first is typically the right thing to do. No need to go through it again, just read these posts
>>2211610
>>2211608
>>2211601
>>2211593
>>2211587
>>2211581
>>2211562
>>2211553
>>2211546
>>2211545
>>2211543
>>2211529
>You'd probably change your mind after not being able to sleep for 2-3 years straight.
My post you quoted said anyone willing to kill a human because of a dog is fucked in the head. I highly doubt I will change my mind about this.
>>
>>2209120
White bald cuck Labrador owner spotted
>>
>>2211640
Have you seen what sleep deprivation does to people?

Hint: it actually does make them go clinically insane.
>>
This thread is balls
>>
>>2211664
Now I see. My post that you originally quoted was in response to an anon who said anybody who doesn't avenge the death of thier pet by killing the person responsible is a piece of shit.>>2209697
To which I responded with anybody who kills a human because of a dog is fucked up>>2209763
I see the point your making, about how a dog keeping you up at night can drive a person crazy enough to kill a motherfucker. I can't really argue this, you may very well be right.
>>
>>2211688
Actually the balls thread slipped in to the archive. Feel free to start a new one since you are apparently so passionate about the subject.
>>
>>2211695
Awesome
>>
>>2209042
poison the faggot back, fuck if I would let some faggot kill my doggo
>>
I'd kill your dog if it kept me up at night barking too. Control your fucking animal.
>>
If I had to live next to a howling whining husky all night I'd snap too. Fuck you and your shitty dead dog.
>>
>>2211690
>>2211640
most armies have policies in which they have tolerances for lack of food, lack of water, but everyone knows you can't fight sleep.

Go buy the new dog, OP, just do it, we both know you're going to. This is how the problem has to be fixed, you'll go through it too many times and blame everyone else. The reason why most losers like OP buy dogs is because they fail at socializing and animals tend to just listen and not talk back. Then the dog turns into a piece of shit just like them and is anti-social by barking for 8-12 hours per day.

Do not reproduce, buy the new dog, kill yourself now or later. Thankfully this is america and you could run into some gun nut when you think you are rightfully seeking vengeance for the second dead dog. You could also kill yourself at any time as it would be much quicker. Just remember, the dog is you.
>>
When I was 14 one of my friends a few blocks away had a father that divorced his mom and three months later she started adopting dogs. Another three months later she had adopted eight dogs total. They were all small and never shut the fuck up. Every time I went to his house even stepping on the sidewalk resulted in a bark storm that I could hear from there. The entire time I was there, no matter what I was doing, even the smallest step was a bark storm for 20 minutes. They did this for everyone else that came into the house and sometimes for the people already in the house. He had to invest in giant ass headphones just to even pretend to enjoy videogames anymore and always sounded sleepy over the phone. Noticed his skype over type and it would be less and less used over time, he used to hit it up with me and everyone but that simply wasn't possible anymore. Playing games in person wasn't possible because they started to bite, and playing games online wasn't possible with voice chat for obvious reasons, so the last contact I ever have with him was awkward multiplayer games with complete silence and he was the type to be all over the mic chat.

If your dog barks, you're a loser owner, and it's you and not the dog. Dog losers like this just want a friend who will listen so they have to find another being that can't speak english and can listen only. You are basically the dog version of your typical crazy cat lady but with just one dog.

Anyway OP I hope you haven't deserted us for some hugbox on reddit or maybe are viewing this in the archive, I again just wanted to let you know how much of a piece of shit you are, remember to kill yourself and all that.
>>
>>2212082
What a pissy little bitch.
>>
>>2212089
OP and his dead barking dog: The Opera

>curtains raise to show 500 lb piece of shit
>neighbors have six pairs of headphones on each and have a different suicide method out as one has a gun and the other has a knife as they are both pondering how to end their miserable lives
>"It's okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffff my dooooooooog howlssssssss"
>bed floats up and OP sits down sideways on it as it breaks
>"I hear it all day day so it's okay okay for the dog to play play"
>next day dog is dead
>time speeds up as he accumulates dead dogs and builds a staircase out of them
>peers over neighbors fence
>"Fault fault fault it is your fault fault fault"
>fades to black and police officer is in the middle
>"Four days later he started destroying cars and we had to shoot him"
>50 years have passed
>police station has a dead dog owner staircase
>they pile up the bodies outside dunkin donuts so they don't have to walk around the fence anymore

It is time op, to perform, and kill yourself so that they can get donuts! Buy another dog, fulfill your vocal turd role and kill yourself!
>>
>>2209066
Fuck no. Fuck forgiveness. I'd go right to that fuck and break its jaw.
>>
>>2212288
Trying to hard, the post.
>>
>>2211628
>I enjoy deeply looking up dog death videos on YouTube

Wtf dude, that's weird as fuck lol
>>
>>2212288
This is the most cringe worthy thing I've read on /an/. I can feel the autism.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1473455546932.jpg (54KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473455546932.jpg
54KB, 720x720px
>>2209110
>>
File: 1436350754941.jpg (584KB, 3840x2160px)
1436350754941.jpg
584KB, 3840x2160px
>>2209066
Can't tell if you're joking or for real, but damn you just triggered everyone
I respect that
>>
>>2212759
First of all, no you wouldn't, and secondly, that wouldn't fix anything. The dog would still be dead, you would have a greater enemy on your hands, and you would be punished by the law for your actions.

However, if you can get over your pride and ego and humble yourself enough to forgive your enemy and "be the better man" by approaching them in a manner that's both dignified and mature, some good can arise. Anger and the desire for revenge can always be assuaged by patience. You don't even have to be religious to realize this.
>>
>>2214135
We've been over this and there will be no talk. The catch 22 of any shitty dog owner is that while they are the one who most needs to be talked to, they are anti-people, and will not do it. That's what they bought the dog for. OP will buy another dog and it will get poisoned. There are entire websites about secretly poisoning your neighbor's dog for this reason.

Read the thread.
>dog howls for hours
>"no thats just how she was talking to us"
Piece of shit owner.
>>
>>2209066
Leviticus 24:17

'If a man takes the life of any human being, he shall surely be put to death. 'The one who takes the life of an animal shall make it good, life for life. 'If a man injures his neighbor, just as he has done, so it shall be done to him
fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; just as he has injured a man, so it shall be inflicted on him. 'Thus the one who kills an animal shall make it good, but the one who kills a man shall be put to death
>>
>>2209066

If I could get away with it I'd kill everyone that wronged me.

Not that I hold a grudge but just the power of being able to do that. That's pretty hot.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.