[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 10th anniversary of Steve Irwin's death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

I still remember the day that he died. What a wonderful man.
>>
>>2208110
;-;
>>
That's why Animal Planet is giving his stuff? I caught some this morning but thought that was just normal for the channel. Apparently it's a marathon.

I had surprisingly bad taste as a child and didn't like Steve. I never understood the appeal of his show. I wanted animals, not someone talking about animals. As an adult though he is very entertaining.
>>
>pay someone to trap animals
>when the cameras are good to go throw the snakes and lizards on the ground
>OH HEY LOOK AT WHAT I FOUND
>beat the shit out of it
>???????
>fame and fortune
he's burning in hell
>>
>alligator dindu nuffin
>he jumps on it
>starts wrestling it
>ties up his legs and tries to justify his bullshit

That nigger just went in the wild and bothered animals
>>
>>2208188
>>2208172
Maybe watch some of his shit instead of south park.

Steve was nothing like this.
>>
>>2208204
>Maybe watch some of his shit instead of south park.
hard pass
>Steve was nothing like this.
it was his profession. Animal abuse clown
>>
>>2208206
ok whatever u say
>>
>>2208206
literally nothing like that at all

some of the stuff he did pissed animals off but he never abused them just wanted the camera to get a good reaction

him and Jeff Corwin made me love animals when I was a kid so they did their job
>>
>>2208209
>Steve Irwin
>American
Two PhDs, huh? Are those as make-believe as your dog being alive?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tE1HDSipRxU
>>
>>2208206
Even if steve choked the animals to death on Tv he'd still be giving them the attention they needed and improving conservation as a whole. if you watched his show you would understand his passion to protect these animals and there enviroment. He saw every animal as beautiful and passed his message on to every american.If he hadnt existed im sure the enviroment would be worst then it is now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mFij0YmTbA
>>
I remember the threads on /b/ when it happened. I checked the news and it was actually real.
>>
I feel really bad for his kids. As someone who went into biology, I understand this passion can kill you. He was a decent ambassador for australian wildlife.
>>
Steve is the reason I care about animals at all
He's my hero and biggest inspiration
He's the reason I do what I do
Still wish I could have met him
>>
>>2208277

Same here

The fanart of his death was terrific

Can't believe it was ten years ago
>>
>>2208208
He regularly body slammed animals smaller than himself.
>>
>>2208231
He taught that australia was teeming with tiny deadly monsters and that going outside is dangerous. The thesis of the show is that it's important and fun to take animals that people might encounter and arbitrarily relocate them to an alien wilderness. In our reality of a large and growing human population it is anti-conservation.
>>
>>2208209
Yeah, those were just North American kangaroos and koalas on his show.
>>
>>2208110
You could say there was a...

Ray of Hope in his Heart
>>
>>2208209
while I'm going to not even approach
>american
I thought of this picture yesterday when I went to watch this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpHCReXxXJU and they were equating the crocs to gang lords and had that generic "cool" guy accent
made it about 5 minutes before I couldnt take it and was sick that natgeo was doing this garbage
>>
>>2208209
>12 PHD's
>the head executive of at least 29 Fortune 500 companies
>billionaire
>only owns the most exotic, rarest wildlife in the world
>has singlehandedly debunked every established animal care technique known to man and improved singlehandedly in all of these outdated conventions
>owns a 2,000 acre, self-sustaining garden comparable only to the Garden of Eden
>professional chef and culinary expert
>gorgeous blond locks and a beard that makes the underwear of women all across Europe wet
>essentially OWNS his own board on 4chan

>says Steve Irwin is an American and even goes so far as to say that he hates him

You're letting us down, bugguy. We all love you so much and you hit us right in our hearts
>>
>>2208209
I hope you die of aids.
>>
>>2208405
if you got that from his show you are an idiot, he literally picked up venomous snakes showing that they aren't killing machines. animals that will kill people should be relocated to a place that they will not kill people. they should be relocated to a place where they wont kill humans and will have better lives overall like maybe there natural habitat. i hope i havent been just taking bait this whole time lol.
>>
>>2208311
what do you do
>>
>>2208172
>>2208188
>>2208206
7/8 got me to reply
>>
>>2208499
>he literally picked up venomous snakes showing that they aren't killing machines
while jibbering exaggerations of the danger they pose
>animals that will kill people should be relocated to a place that they will not kill people.
you can think that if you want, but it's the opposite of conservation
>will have better lives overall like maybe there natural habitat.
they were already in their natural habitat. how do you think they got there, fucking space aliens? most relocated animals die very soon afterwards, it's traumatic and disorienting.
>>
File: 1471217522535.jpg (21KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1471217522535.jpg
21KB, 332x332px
>>2208442
Fucking kek
>>
>>2208110
He was a good guy. He played it up a bit for the cameras and made sure they got a good reaction from the animals but the message was always the same: "animals are cool as fuck and even though they can be dangerous we must still respect their place on this earth"
>>
>>2208585
>we must still respect their place on this earth
buy beating them up and mailing them away from that place
>>
>>2208589
>it's american tv
He was also on tv in Albania. Are you retarded?
>>
>>2208595
Pretty sure he had a show before animal planet
>>
>>2208508
Wildlife conservation education
Basically I teach kids about native wildlife, but I do rehab stuff too
It's a fun job, and the pay isn't bad either
>>
>>2208110
Hot daughter
I still remember how she looked like as a loli
>>
Steve Irwin
Jack Hanna
Jeremy Wade
All good at what they do, but David Attenborough they are not.
>even a dumb burger like me knows this
>>
Where exactly does his accent come from? What part of Australia? Every Australian I've heard has a more toned down, almost British sounding, accent. Even his daughter doesn't have his accent.
>>
I'm still glad he's dead.
>>
File: 1471569189219.jpg (883KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1471569189219.jpg
883KB, 4032x3024px
>>2208442
top fucking kek
>>
>>2208209
Bugguy making retarded posts again
>>
I still miss him guys.
I remember the special where he had to have surgery on his leg and stayed awake to watch it instead of taking anesthesia.
>>
File: Untitled.png (74KB, 800x612px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
74KB, 800x612px
>>2208793
Here mate i made this

The difference is just how you follow up your A's. Steve and other people from the blue area would say "You bloody rippahh", while someone like me from a green area would say "You bloody rippa"
>>
>>2208875
Looks like someone got banned
>>
File: 5apAXYGaafI.jpg (35KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
5apAXYGaafI.jpg
35KB, 604x604px
>>2208172
>>2208206
Wow its almost like I'm looking at a Youtube video comment section.
>>
>>2208392
>woah hey guys he fucking BODY SLAMMED SMALL ANIMALS BRO

>jumped on top of heavily armoured reptile that could rip his arm off in one bite
>>
>>2211149
I saw him do it to a monitor
crocodile armor does nothing to help with the weight of a human jumping on them
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.