[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is neutering effective at making dogs less aggressive ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 4f924ac4e9bbf.image.jpg (45KB, 620x390px) Image search: [Google]
4f924ac4e9bbf.image.jpg
45KB, 620x390px
Is neutering effective at making dogs less aggressive ?
>>
>>2207109
Not owning nigger breeds is even better
>>
>>2207116
okay ?
>>
Yes, but it also isn't a 'true' solution. If your dog is an aggressive asshole you need to work on training it as well. Neutering can really help but it'd be dumb to think that's all you have to do.
>>
>>2207109
It's really effective at making them sad, depressed, and prone to chronic diseases (hip dysplasia, kidney problems...)
>>
>>2207170

>castration = hip dysplasia, kidney problems...

You are literally retarded, please leave the internets.
>>
>>2207109
I think it can make them less territorial, but an aggressive dog isn't aggressive because it has nuts; it's aggressive because it hasn't been trained properly.
>>
>>2207170
Bull shit, you just like to feel your dogs balls slap against your ass hole
>>
>>2207170
>>2207412
I am curious as well. How would castration correlate with hip dysplasia?
because testicles get cut off, less testosterone so more female hips, more feminine personality traits and before you know 5 years later BAM cancer
>>
>>2207109
Just train him you lazy fuck
>>2207170
It's indisputed that neutered and spayed dogs live longer. QoL on the other hand, who knows
>>
>>2207457
Correlation=/=causation. I'm all for fixing pets, but there's no medical reason why fixed dogs (on an average) would be healthier than intact. Chances are, the real reason behind that statistic is responsible owners, who bring their dog to the vet and keep track of their dog, tend to fix their dog. While niggerspics generally don't have the money or want to breed, but also never go to the vet or watch their animals.

It's no coincidence that lower income areas and families have more bites, lower average dog life span, and more stray dogs
>>
>>2207109

No, not at all. Its an arachaic meme perpetuated by uneducated rescue organisations as further justification for trying to keep dog populations down.
>>
>omg don't you know animals are happier if you remove their genital organs?
>>
>>2207612

You're not removing their genitals. They're removing their reproductive organs. Females don't even know they have them, males don't care.

>>2207170

Stop getting your facts from Warrrior Cats.
>>
>>2207564
uterine and prostate problems are pretty common in dogs and severity increases with age
>>
>>2207789
>omg don't you know animals are happier if you remove their reproductive organs, which are endocrinian regulators and hormone producers?
>>
>>2207981
It's better then letting them breed and create 70 more of themselves.
Wether they are happier or not, I do know, but it is better for them and all of their possible children.
>>
>>2207987
>omg ecosystems never reach homeostatis there will be 6 million dogs dying outside if you don't mutilate your pet :(((
>>
>>2207989
>>2207981
isnt sterilization leaving the hormone production and behavior of the dog intact?
afaik only castration comes with the negative effects you are talking about.

oh, and dog overpopulation is a problem because we dont let them roam free and systematically imprison them.
>>
>>2208003
Well, if you remove ovaries and testicles, hormone production and endocrinian regulation is fucked up

Also, homeostasis, yes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.