[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walmart and Horses

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20160831_205903.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160831_205903.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
The Walmart in Bismarck, ND had some lady ride her horse to the store. It was bizarre and fascinating. What do y'all think?
>>
>>2206469
She's seeking attention.
>>
>>2206469
>Bismarck, ND
Not surprised, there are probably more cattle than people there
>>2206476
Maybe, but any horse person knows not to walk them on pavement too far.
>>
I saw a cop riding a horse around my Wal-Marts parking lot once.
>>
I think she's fat
>>
i'm surprised a horse could carry a wal-mart customer.
>>
>>2206529
How do the Amish and Mennonites ride their horses & buggies alongside the road then, on the pavement?
>>
>>2206913
The Amish and Mennonites treat their horses like shit, they are nothing more than a tool for them.
>>
>>2206913
cork or rubber shoes like police horses wear would work
>>
Did she bring poo bags with her?
>>
>>2206950
Horse shit is different. It's like the clumps of grass stuck under a lawnmower.
>>
>>2206938
>>2206963
Triggered

That reminds me, there used to be a famous horse named trigger
>>
>>2206529
You know new York city has horse mounted police, right?
>>
I wouldn't want to ride my horse to the store. When I got off and went inside, I'm sure a bunch of fuckheads would come over and start kicking it or something.
>>
>>2206950
Don't know how correct this is, but I once read a blog or something about kids complaining to mounted police that they didn't pick up the horses' poop. the police gave the reason that dog poo needs to be picked up because they're carnivores, so their poop is more dangerous
>>
>>2208423
>You know new York city has horse mounted police, right?
They change out the horses shoes more regularly, and inspect the hooves daily. The main reason these horses and carriage horses get retired so soon is because of the damage to thier feet from spending so much time on pavement.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.