[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make a cat tougher?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: catu.jpg (38KB, 564x423px) Image search: [Google]
catu.jpg
38KB, 564x423px
I have a 5 years old persian male cat living along a bengal of the same age. She always picks on him and he seems kind of depressed because of this. How can I make my persian male cat tougher so that he can defend himself from her?
>>
>>2206403
He needs something worth fighting for. Everybody got something that lights that fire in them.
>>
Feed it rare candy
>>
>>2206403
Let him watch 300 but skip over the part where Leonidas throws the spear at Xerxes, then he'll think the movie is about the Persians kicking ass and winning. You could also build him armor or maybe tape some barbed wire to his collar or something to make him look more metal
>>
>>2206477
I smirked.
>>
>>2206403

Read the /fit/ copypasta on strength training your cat
>>
File: t3_1j3kme.png (283KB, 1570x709px) Image search: [Google]
t3_1j3kme.png
283KB, 1570x709px
>>2206825
>he doesnt post it
>>
That's a tough one. I had a cat that never got along with my other 2 even after several years and I ended up giving away because her life was quite unhappy. Some cats are just meant to be single pets I think.
>>
>>2206953
>I ended up giving away
>not putting it down/declawing it
sigh
>>
It seems he's just a bit of a pussy, anon
>>
Persians tend to be quite gentle-natured and prone to timidity, so acquiring two very different purebred cats wasn't the best idea. When you're not around, can you close off a door so they each have access to some separate part of the house? If he has his own space and you supervise them when you're about, he'll probably be happier, otherwise you may need to look at rehoming one.
>>
You don't. Don't encourage fighting. Get your other cat to be less aggressive.
>>
>>2206403
>persian
Those abominations are hopeless. Should have taken turkish angora if you like fluffiness.
>>
>>2206403
You should work on the bengal focusing its energy (and boredom) on things like toys, places to climb on, etc. so she doesn't use the persian boy as a toy. Making the cat tougher (honestly don't know how you'd do that) could lead to more serious fighting and death.
I'm trying to do it with my cats now; everytime the problematic one goes into a room where my other cat is in, and begins to show predatory behavior (widened eyes + intense staring, sneaking up on them), I just distract her with a fish rod while petting the other cat so it calms down

Or maybe you just wanted someone to post >>2206854 idk
>>
>>2206403
>>2207035
>Get your other cat to be less aggressive.
And by that he means smack them when they're acting like a turd
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.