[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED HELP! PLEASE! Something is happening to my precious dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1445694183888.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1445694183888.png
29KB, 633x758px
I NEED HELP! PLEASE!

Something is happening to my precious dog Ginger. She tries to eat but keeps vomiting, she's drinking a lot of water and urinating frequently. I've recently gone through a lot of shit, and I have no money for treatment.

PLEASE GUYS! I NEED OPTIONS! I dont wanna loose her.

Do you guys think a gofund me could work or something.
>>
>>2206073
She has no fever either, her temperature is a 102. I don't know what's wrong, I don't know what I can give her, I don't know what to do

please help
>>
>>2206073
please someone
>>
>>2206073
just get her to a vet and ask to pay later

sounds not good
how do her gums look?
>>
I'm sorry OP but that's not good. You really need to take her to the vet and hopefully before things get worse. There's no other way around it, ask family members or friends if they can lend you some money.
>>
>>2206081
that's the reason I'm so scared
everything else on the surface looks fine, she has a bit of a dry nose, but she isn't showing any other signs of problems.

I don't know what it could be, she's calm and fine, but she can seem to eat. Do you think it's a stomach ache, is there anything I can do.
>>
>>2206073
Sounds like kidney failure to me. My cat has that. We hydrate her subcutaneously 1.5 times a week more or less and she's still hanging in there after like two years since we identified the problem. Still stealing my seat too.
>>
>>2206100
please tell me more
I've been fearing it's something like this
maybe if I know more, it won't be as scary
and I can face this better
>>
>>2206073
>posts on an online forum instead of immediately taking it to a vet
hope your dog dies
>>
>>2206106
if you can't afford a pet don't fucking get one

even if it's kidney failure, your dog will still die soon if you don't get treatment. whatever it is, it's serious. you either go to a vet, or drop it off at the pound. you can't give a dog like this chicken soup and hope for the best
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.