[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have the need to breed...my dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (231KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 640x1136px
He is a 10 year oldamerican pit bull terrier, he's in really great shape and has super great temperment. I want to find a female (same breed of course) he can breed with so I can keep his family line going. Can anyone help me, I have no idea what i'm doing searching wise.
>>
File: image.jpg (113KB, 639x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113KB, 639x644px
I'll post some more pics and a video
Here's one with his mom from a couple of years ago
>>
Turns out I can't upload the video, I tried imgur but it doesn't support the file type
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 389x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 389x444px
Here's a goofy one of him on my lap
>>
>>2205228
>aspiring to be a BYB
>with a breed that already overruns most shelters
This is a board for people who actually like and care about animals anon. Fuck your dog's "family line" and fuck you too.
>>
File: inbread_dog.jpg (109KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
inbread_dog.jpg
109KB, 1280x720px
>>2205228
>pit bull terrier
>want to find a female (same breed of course)
>same breed
>keep his family line going
>family line
>muh pure blood
>muh racial purity
you're a fucking retard and people like you need to be shot. You clearly understand nothing of genetics and dont have the welfare of the animals you are about to spawn in mind.

please consider killing yourself
>>
Contact reputable breeders in your area and make them an offer. You will have to pay, because a bitch bearing your dog's puppies is a waste of a litter opportunity from their perspective, so prepare for it to be expensive. It is really the only way to know that it's being done right with a female with good genes. The breeder also acts as a check to ensure your dog is worth breeding. If you're lucky they'll handle the surplus puppies.

Don't listen to /an/. It's full of whiny bitches who think nobody other than them should even be allowed to handle animals.
>>
As the others said... No.

Your dog is not stud material. Don't be sad, most dogs aren't. Very few dogs fit the breed standard well enough to become breeding dogs. As mentioned, the APBT is already over packed in shelters.
We do not need more backyard breeder puppies.

Why wasn't he neutered years ago? Didn't your breeder or vet mention it to you? He's already a senior.
>>
>>2205258
>Don't listen to /an/. It's full of whiny bitches who think nobody other than them should even be allowed to handle animals.
The last thing this world needs is another BYB producing a breed that has already filled most animal shelters.
I get that /an/ can be ridiculous at times, but if you honestly think you are giving good advice then you are just as stupid as OP, and no better than the people you are complaining about.
>>
>>2205228
So much nope. I'll let you do my job putting to sleep 100s of dogs a month. Tell that dog it was okay because it's fathers "line" needed to continue
Please cut out your reproduction organs now

PS I hope your dog doesn't get testicular cancer
>>
>>2205228
Do you even have his fucking pedigree?
>>
>>2205228
The pups aren't going to be anything like him. That's the curse of a "one of a kind" and "perfect" dog. You just get a grab bag of personalities. If you're lucky, maybe 1 out of 10 will resemble the father in any way, if only in appearance
>>
>>2205228
I would recommend breeding your dog with a random shelter pit, then keeping one of the 8 puppies and dumping the rest back into the shelter the mom came from.
>>
File: hi.jpg (172KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
172KB, 1280x960px
>>2205354
>Hello, I want an unsprayed female pit. Eeh? For reasons!
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.