[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is this i am in switzerland, send evac asap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: stygian fuckspider.jpg (105KB, 1002x560px) Image search: [Google]
stygian fuckspider.jpg
105KB, 1002x560px
what the fuck is this
i am in switzerland, send evac asap
>>
>>2205140
You'll be dead before we get there, waste of fuel.
>>
>>2205140
Argiope bruennichi
harmless

you can put it outside near high grass if you want
>>
>>2205175
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argiope_bruennichi
>paralysing venom and a protein-dissolving enzyme
>plugging
>cannibalism
god DAMN
arent there any friendly spider types out there
>>
>>2205177
I love these guys and their cousins (like the Redback, the Zebra just seems more playful though).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_spider
>>
File: cx3Laql.jpg (35KB, 460x358px)
cx3Laql.jpg
35KB, 460x358px
>>2205188
>>
File: hehhehe.jpg (52KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
hehhehe.jpg
52KB, 700x466px
>>2205188
>The better the dance the more likely the female will want to mate, with success guaranteed if the male can exhibit a perfect shuffle.[citation needed]
>>
>>2205189
That water droplet thing is total bullshit. It's trendy among macrophotographers to spray water at jumping spiders, because apparently the spiders will tolerate it pretty well. That's where the droplets in those pics come from.
>>
>>2205177
>paralysing venom and a protein-dissolving enzyme
Are you asking why they aren't all vegetarian?
>>
>>2205201
>implying jumping spiders don't exist in regions where it rains, or gets foggy/misty.

I bet you think all spider webs that sparkle with morning dew are because someone walked by and sprayed them with a water bottle, don't you?
>>
>>2205207
It's usually caused by dew. However, I should mention that it's very common for photographers to spray webs to make them easier to shoot.

As for the spiders, it's also done by photographers most of the time. You can look it up if you want.
>>
File: spider.jpg (1MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
spider.jpg
1MB, 4032x2268px
she lined up for a nicer picture
100% natural no dew sprinkled
>>
>>2205209
I know what you mean
I spray webs when I take pics too

or, in this case, just to see where to fling the Drosophilas
>>
>>2205221

It'll be a male wandered in looking for females - as Anon said earlier, get him to an unmown field or scrubland so he may be luckier in love than most on 4chan...
>>
>>2205255
it's definitely a female
males look completely different and live on the edge of the female's web

I've noticed that the females allways disappear after producing their second egg sac
but I don't know where they go, because the dead spider is usually nowhere to be found
>>
File: scared.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>2205266
Kids eat them?
>>
>>2205266
>males look completely different and live on the edge of the female's web

Fair point well made.

Still needs catch-and-release - beautiful, harmless, useful species.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.