[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where is the best place to get one of these? I can never find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Mexican Red Knee.jpg (70KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Red Knee.jpg
70KB, 500x447px
Where is the best place to get one of these?
I can never find one in a pet store but apparently they are like the most common basic ass spider on earth.
Is there somewhere online you can order them? I'd rather get one in a store and not online so I know it's healthy and it wont show up dead at my doorstep but I don't even know where to look for one, no pet store I've ever been to has ever had one. Where the hell do people get these guys?

>NB4 Go to Mexico and find one
It would probably be cheaper to own a pet Mexican than drive that far.
>>
File: m_m_Alb_4.jpg (147KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
m_m_Alb_4.jpg
147KB, 600x504px
>>2205062
I assume that's a really easy answer for someone in the U.S.

So I'll bump with some of my rare tarantulas

Grammostela Albina
>>
>>2205096
I'm actually in the US and i can;t find one, that why I'm asking. I can;t believe how hard they are to get for me. It seems like your only hope is if there is a breeder in town who is selling them which of course in my podunk shithole there isn't.
>>
>>2205096
I was going to talk shit but then you post made me realize not everyone has muh freedoms.

Op should still be able to use a search engine...

BTW I hate spiders.
Caught a tarantula- it got out, found it in the hallway one night going to take a leak.
Probably hit the ceiling and almost had a heart attack.
>>
File: m_DSCI0161.jpg (112KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
m_DSCI0161.jpg
112KB, 600x450px
>>2205096
Euathlus truculentus.
>>
File: m_CESAR VEGA ARCE.jpg (96KB, 650x435px) Image search: [Google]
m_CESAR VEGA ARCE.jpg
96KB, 650x435px
>>2205100
It's ok, some people love them.

Personally I find no fun, in not going and search for the spiders myself, but I understand if people think that a new pet it's something you collect at your doorstep.

Phrixotrichus vulpinus
>>
File: Cobalt-Blue-Tarantula-Care.jpg (171KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
Cobalt-Blue-Tarantula-Care.jpg
171KB, 600x452px
I'm thinking about getting a female cobalt blue for 100 bucks. What you guys think?
>>
>>2205135
Gorgeous.
And I'm the guy that shit his pant in the hallway when I found my lost spider.
>>
>>2205149
Yea, I really like them, but they are mean little shits that bite like merciless pit bulls and its 100 bucks lol.
I wanted the red knee so I could hold it and such, this is kinda the opposite direction.
>>
>>2205154
I don't want to touch a spider.
Red knees are all over san Diego pet stores, the blue I've never seen before and is beautifull. (Behind 1/4 inch glass).
>>
>>2205164
>Red knees are all over San Diego pet stores
Fucking mail me one, Jesus.
I'll mail you the 8 legged pit bull.
>>
>>2205166
I moved man....
I'm n the wrong coast innawoods now.
I have to go to town next week, 3 hour drive but if they have a red knee I'll buy one for you.

And I swear to god and Zeus and shiba- if I get stuck with a tarantula, when I die i will haunt you.
>>
>>2205179
I'm actually going Friday, didn't realize what day it is (innawoods does that to you)
>>
While I'm not in the US and I know fuck all about spiders, I ofter order fish online, sometimes from far away places like Thailand and Indonesia (I'm in the UK). Every respectable seller will have a DOA policy and will refund you if the animal turns up dead or sick. Point is, buying online isn't that bad.

Have you been to your local pet store to see if they can order one in for you?
>>
>>2205182
I've bought cichlids (fish) online. Can't believe I got an entire breeding colony of mpanga reds without a single fatality (6 total)
>>
>>2205179
Well they can live for 30 years so the spider may say the same about you.
>>
>>2205182
I actually did go to a local store and ask, first they ordered the wrong spider and now they seem to be avoiding the topic altogether. I don't think they want to help.
>>
>>2205062
I can help you if you change ur mind on owning a pet mexican

Cant help on spidey tho, sorreh
>>
>>2205186
I didn't make it to town today anon because of hurricane hermine.
I'm going Tuesday instead.

http://www.backwaterreptiles.com/tarantulas/mexican-redknee-tarantula-for-sale.html
>>
>>2206354
This is a chilean red Homoeomma and they shouldn't be selling this.
>>
>>2205135

Aren't cobalt blue tarantulas venomous compared to most other species kept as pets? As in, not deadly but their venom can cause some serious muscle cramps?
>>
>>2206592
I saw a 5 foot albino diamondback rattler for $499 at my local pet store in Vegas, if you're wondering if its legal- depends on state/county.
>>
>>2205062
You can trust any reputable online breeder to provide a living specimen.

I ordered a Chromatopelma Cyaneopubescens spiderling years ago from several states away from my location. It arrived in about 28hrs and was healthy and ready to go into its enclosure.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.