[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who wins in a fight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fox-hound4.jpg (58KB, 740x434px) Image search: [Google]
fox-hound4.jpg
58KB, 740x434px
Who wins in a fight?
>>
>>2205032
No one. Fox rabies infects the dog. Dog kills the fox
>>
>>2205037
dog is vacced (collar)

dog wins
>>
>>2205039
rabies is not treated
>>
>>2205039
Пoccaл нa нepycь
>>
>>2205041
Do you know what vaccines do
>>
>>2205032
hond is a much biger ,so stronkr Anmal wil bit that wolfs and win ,not so hard qustion h
>>
>>2205081
They do not fully treat rabies
>>
>>2205032
The hound you dumbass
>>
File: garbage_cc.jpg (180KB, 1367x1692px) Image search: [Google]
garbage_cc.jpg
180KB, 1367x1692px
>>2205514
>>
>>2205039
>dog is vacced (collar)

Dogs owner is a backwoods redneck. You honestly think he got it vaccinated?
>>
>>2205032
Fighting was never the fox's gain in this ordeal.
The fox's advantage is its speed, swiftness, ability to hid, and most of all cunningness.

Otherwise the much larger, stronger hound (breed specifically to hunt raccoons and foxes) with larger stronger jaws (could simply grab the fox's back or neck and shake violently) would quickly win over the fox in an actual physical fight.

Although, the fox could possibly transmit diseases that could in a way avenge the fox...
Although the dog.a owner is more likely a hunter with a gun, so he could possibly shoot down the fox beforehand
>>
File: tumblr_lz8q8bAjnb1qab97bo1_500.gif (484KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lz8q8bAjnb1qab97bo1_500.gif
484KB, 500x281px
That scene (and the abandonment scene), still make me cry like a little bitch.
>>
>>2207568
Holy shit the abandonment scene kills me.
>>
>>2207568
>>2207621
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WglfhdK3tk

I feel like a weaboo saying this but imagine this movie if it were made today

>there would be a scene with the hunter saying "gee we sure almost had that fox" to show that tod's mom "got away"
>entire train scene would be cut (he dies in the book)
>the entire bear fight scene would be cut along with the growling leading up to it and fire and hunting
> ">guns"
>tod would come back at the end and be "happy" even though she wanted him to be away
>amos would be arrested somehow
>probably some gay scene where he finds his mom

Take your average 80s / 90s animated film and re-release it and you'd see a lawsuit or something just because it doesn't end all cookie cutter happy. Every film doesn't have to be watership down but it also doesn't have to be one giant hour and a half excuse to have gay comedy jokes .
>>
>>2209405
Do kids nowadays watch Tom and Jerry?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.