[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unusual and Rare animals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: it has an elephant trunk.png (414KB, 488x512px) Image search: [Google]
it has an elephant trunk.png
414KB, 488x512px
This is a thread dedicated to little known and or unusual animals. Post a picture of one, and explain it. What I posted is a Saiga antelope, a relic of the ice age, however it's been hunted to near extinction. Thankfully it's a protected species and hopefully it can restore the population it once had.
>>
File: image.jpg (226KB, 900x1126px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226KB, 900x1126px
>>2204788
These guys had half their population wiped out by disease either this year or last, very recent tragedy.

Pic related is a drill
>>
File: image.jpg (404KB, 1154x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
404KB, 1154x1200px
>>2204788
Jabiru stork
>>
>>2204788
They're supposed to be native to Alaska (they were here at the end of the Pleistocene), but I can't get anyone in America interested in a project to import a breeding population.

>>2204861
Good. Baboons are literally demons.
>>
>>2204864
They aren't baboons, just related. Same with mandrills. If you are referring to hunting then even ungulates may eat meat on occasion.
Baboons are pretty badass.
>>
>>2204869
Same pile of shit, different name.

>f you are referring to hunting then even ungulates may eat meat on occasion.
Oh sweet Christ, it's this fucking meme again. Millennials literally need to die to save the world. Both human and all other species. Literally, and I mean this so fucking very seriously - KILL YOUR FUCKING SELF.
>>
>>2204872
there is a very large chance that you are yourself a millennial
>>
>>2204875
No. Kill yourself.

I'm being 100% serious here. If mankind is serious about preventing the collapse of civilization all it needs to do is just kill everyone born from the 1990s on. Just kill them fucking all. Nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>2204877
Jesus, calm down, you sperg.
>>
>>2204864
>only humans have the right to eat other animals, if another animal does it must be evil
>>
>>2204877
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect

IQ would plummet, and you're certainly not proving otherwise with the show you've started here over a fucking picture of a drill.

I'm the original drill poster btw not the guy you (You)'d.

Kys
>>
>>2204872
Are you ok? I truly don't understand what has triggered you. Baboons, at least African ones have always been known to eat meat, even if it's just smaller animals.

Drills and mandrills still aren't baboons though. Might as well call chimpanzees humans.
>>
>>2204882
Did I say humans did? Human carnivory is the number 1 greatest threat to all life on Earth.

>>2204883
IQ is already dropping, you tard.

>>2204889
>Might as well call chimpanzees humans.
Yes, might as well. Very little difference. All shit primates really.
>>
>>2204897
I misjudged your initial positions, since you weren't all too coherent, with all due respect, but I agree with you on only some points.

I do share your (apparent?) sentiment of concern for animal life and suffering, and do agree that people eating meat are fucking up the planet.

You should know, however, that young people aren't the enemy.

Young people do in fact have higher IQ's on average, as I provided you evidence of, and tend to support animal rights and associated leftist movements at much higher rates than older generations.
>>
>>2204788
My. Charleston blue butterfly.
Only known population located 45 minutes west of Las Vegas, Nevada.

Very rare butterfly to spot in general.
There was a forest fire a couple years ago, centered at the butterfly's only known range.
May now be extinct.
There was also a squirrel sub species that may know may be extinct from the same fire.
>>
>>2204897
Plants were here first and some of them even eat meat because plants are so great. Either kill yourselves or get the fuck off the planet. The earth was better when it was just us and insects.
>>
>>2204998
>Mt. Charleston.
Stupid autocorrect.
>>
>>2204877
t. 80s Millennial who thinks he's better than everyone else. Kill yourself, You cock slurping jackass.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.