[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiny crab monkey?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1472545240216.gif (2MB, 349x233px) Image search: [Google]
1472545240216.gif
2MB, 349x233px
Someone please tell me what crawls onto the back of the big chimp at the end of the gif.
>>
>>2203579
its dead grass. it is caught between the mother's armpit and side as she extends her arms and then swings over the back as she uses those arms to swaddle her baby
>>
>>2203580

Crab monkey shill detected
>>
File: crab_monkey.jpg (70KB, 394x400px)
crab_monkey.jpg
70KB, 394x400px
>>
>>2203580
Bull
Fucking
Shit

Idk what it is, but its exactly the reason momma negroid grabbed her baby.
>>
>>2203579
You can see it jumps onto momma right as she passes that small tuft of high grass and climbs from her side onto her back.
Fuck Africa, napalm that fucked continent.
>>
>>2203580
You're retarded mate. It's dead grass but the baby was holding it. The baby grabs a handful of dead grass when trying to get back on the bank. You literally see the babies hand let of the grass when it appears.
>>
>>2205073
Zoom in and watch in loop.
It jumps onto momma right above her leg when baby is still being held against her chest.
It ain't grass dude.
>>
>>2205083
It's grass you fucking retard. Kill yourself and go back to /x/ faggot.
>>
>>2205086
Can't go back to /x/.
I worked at groom lake and shared some stuff that burst their bubble so now I'm perma banned.
>>
it looks like a scorpion??
>>
>>2205061
chimps cant swim
>>
The baby grabs the hay/grass as its climbing back up, and it hugs the mom while still holding the grass. It looks like it crawls up the mom, but it's just the babies arm wrapping around her.
>>
>>2206035
Ah, I see it now, thank you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.