[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 20160824_085401.jpg (588KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160824_085401.jpg
588KB, 2560x1536px
What is this?
>>
>>2198559
Kinda blurry. Cicada nymph/exuvia maybe?
>>
File: 20160824_085410.jpg (976KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160824_085410.jpg
976KB, 2560x1536px
>>2198563
It was the best pic I had. o took another one, but I zoomed out
>>
>>2198639
That's actually a better one. Definitely a cicada.
>>
Ah yes, cicada exuvia/skin.
I love collecting those for my nephew, he plays "human vs alien" games with them and his tiny soldier figures.

Btw, if you ever get one for yourself, make sure you're getting just the empty skin (noticeable by a huge hole in the back and empty inside) instead of just grabbing what might be a skin + terrified shedding cicada inside.
>>
>>2198671
Are cicada the most bro of insects?
>>
>>2198705
No, they never shut the fuck up. They can also stab you even though it doesn't hurt. And they're massive nerds with all the prime number cycle shit.
>>
>>2198715
>They can also stab you
wait, what?
>>
>>2200201
They have a pretty sharp proboscis they use to drink sap. They can stab you with it the same way assassin bugs do except they're not nearly as hardcore and don't inject any enzymes so it doesn't really hurt. It's like being poked by a tiny fingernail.
>>
>>2198715
As someone who comes from a cicada-free nation, I absolutely adore the little fuckers. Although they are noisy cunts and can give you a fright when they buzz and swoop away, I always enjoy hearing them in other countries. Japanese city centres and the Queensland coast had particularly nice ambience thanks to cicadas. They usually look really cute and colourful too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.