[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dog likes to lick my legs right after I get out of the shower.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (870KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
870KB, 750x1334px
>Dog likes to lick my legs right after I get out of the shower.

Why this /an/?
>>
>>2198402
Because they do it to dry themselves. Wet dogs will lick the water off each other, like grooming and stuff too
>>
>>2198406
Why are dogs so fucking bro-tier?
>>
File: 20160407_132838~2.jpg (914KB, 2340x2435px) Image search: [Google]
20160407_132838~2.jpg
914KB, 2340x2435px
>>2198421
Because we literally made them that way.
>>
>>2198402
They like the taste of soap.
They also like the salty taste of your sweat.
There's nothing you can do that'll make a dog not lick you.
>>
>>2198479
Oh yeah, well, what if I call it a huge nerd, right to it's doggo face!?
>>
>>2198480
It'll love your unconditionally for as many years as it lives.
>>
>>2198502
Damn that makes me kinda sad, don't be mean to your dogger friendo pls.
>>
>>2198479
>There's nothing you can do that'll make a dog not lick you.
You can always smack it.
>>
>>2198479
>There's nothing you can do that'll make a dog not lick you.
My dog knows not to lick me in the face. She learned this through repetition like any other training.
>any place else is fine, I just don't want her licking me in the face
>>
>>2198636
This will work, but then your dog will start to get scared of showing you affection.
>>
>>2198502
>>2198629

Being even jokingly mean to my doggo is hard desu.

She's just so lovey. Meanest I can get is complimenting her "stupid cute dogface" and petting her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.