[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

have you ever seen a lezzer animal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: ellen-page.jpg (63KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
ellen-page.jpg
63KB, 1100x733px
i know gay man on man animals is real because ive seen 2 men sheep fucking

but i have NEVER heard of a lesbian animal. is it real?
>>
would also like to know this
>>
Bonobo females are known to rub their genital swellings against each other. I'm sure there are other examples but this is what comes to mind
>>
>>2198185
Not sure about lesbian, but my sister's dog is a fucking homo. He will try and put his dick in every male dog he sees.
>>
>>2198185
Don't female hyenas rape each other or something?
>>
File: 1229589763285.jpg (32KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
1229589763285.jpg
32KB, 500x480px
>>2198214

Well, at least he's a top.
>>
Birds and apes do this
>>
I remember seeing a bird species that was often lesbo on Plant Earth, but I forget its name.
>>
>>2198213
This. They will trib; it's pretty common too.

Whip-tailed lizards are entirely female and they will mount each other to stimulate reproduction (which is, itself, asexual). That's an entire lesbian couple of species.
>>
>>2198299
Yes, mounting behaviour has been observed in several all female parthenogenetic lizard species.

Lizards of any species do it sometimes though, apparently, or I should say theoretically, as part of a dominance show to hash out social hierarchy. I became interested in this after observing one of my female pictus geckos mounting her female tank mate. Thorough recheck of sexing was done to make surely for sure I determined their sex correctly and that I did indeed have girl on girl humping happening. In the case of my geckos, I do believe it was a social hierarchy dominance thing as the girl being 'top' was already noticeably boss gecko of the two. I was prepared to separate them if there was bullying happening, food bowl guarding, that kind of thing. It wasn't necessary. They live quite peacefully together and I haven't caught them humping aside from that one occasion since.
>>
Loads of animals mount each other, cows do it all the time for example. Actual sex stuff, only bonobos, monkeys and dolphins as far as I'm aware
>>
I read somewhere that female dolphins will use their dorsal fin to penetrate each other.
>>
>>2198185
I thought you said "2 men fucking sheep". I was a bit disappointed.
>>
File: 1457987022946.jpg (35KB, 624x395px) Image search: [Google]
1457987022946.jpg
35KB, 624x395px
>>2200305
same desu
>>
>>2198185
my rats hump each other when they're in heat but i think thats a dominance thing
>>
>>2198214
That's pretty normal for a dog, he's just trying to assert his dominance.
>>
i'm pretty sure my dog was a lesbian. she preferred the company of other female dogs. she completely ignored male dogs or snapped at them if they came too close. like most dogs, she'd hump either sex.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.