[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog keeps shitting in the same spot every time my dad leaves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (460KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460KB, 1024x683px
Dog keeps shitting in the same spot every time my dad leaves the house in the morning to go to work

Shes toilet trained, usually goes in the back garden or waits until I take her for a walk.

But this habit has developed recently where, even when she has access to the garden, she goes straight to the same spot in the living room and squeezes out a turd

Its gotta be seperation anxiety right? She loves my dad more than life itself and always goes bonkers when he comes home, sometimes she sits on the windowside waiting to see his car pull up

What do to help snap her outta the habit and get her to cope with him being gone during the day?
>>
Direct her outside after he leaves. Don't let her get to that spot
>>
>>2197808
man dogs like this creep me out. dogs are cool, but I don't think I could own one given how dependent they are.
>>
>>2197846

She's loving and fun to have around but she's still essentially a simpler version of a child you have to look after and shit.

Hard work senpai
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.