[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animal-related YouTubes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

What are some Youtubers you follow thaf post animal related content? And I don't count "Cute animal videos".

I don't know how accurate they are but I enjoy TREY The Explainer and ThePrehistoricMaster. Matthew The Dinosaur King also has some interesting videos if you're into dinosaur collectables and toys. Rattielover713 and RatGirl44 are my main sources for educational rat videos.
>>
I v>>2197697
Kikopup for dog training. I often refer people to her videos if they are having trouble training. Sometimes it's nice to have a visual of what you're supposed to do.

I was thinking of making YouTube videos of breeds of animals, probably starting with dogs. I was looking into breed info on YouTube and they were either nonexistent, had Microsoft Sam talking, or they really skimmed a lot of information. So I thought I could do that shit myself. However I'm not sure if my voice would be any better than Microsoft Sam, and I'm not sure if anyone would care about it.
>>
I remember I unsubbed National Geographic's page a few years ago because they were posting BS. They seem to have gotten back on track though.
>>
>>2197697
ZakGeorge and Kikopup for dog training. Ferret-world for educational ferret videos.
>>
>>2198556
Very rarely do they post a decent video imo

>>2197697
Earth Touch is a very solid channel; it isn't corny or juvenile, which is rare. They post short videos of wildlife and a weekly nature news roundup which is consistently well made. They also have a biweekly "cute" video if you're into that.

AnimalBytesTV is very good if you know which ones to watch; the main host covers reptile care, breeding, etc in great depth for multiple species across several orders (focus on snakes, obviously). They occasionally produce cringey stuff though, and sometimes the editing is overdone.

Other than that DNews is a reliable source of info, and it often covers nature topics. Very popular as well.
>>
>>2198589
Forgot to mention Kamp Kenan; focus on reptiles but very general, covers different species each episode, unless they cover several dozen in one, which isn't uncommon.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.