[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A fosil in my yard?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1471916263957971572518.jpg (712KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1471916263957971572518.jpg
712KB, 2048x1152px
I found the next stone that looks like a cow tooth
>>
>>2197191
Please provide location for context

Not experienced but at first glance it looks like a Brown Recluse fossil
>>
>>2197241
kek
>>
File: Azurite-velvet-beauty.jpg (303KB, 1551x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Azurite-velvet-beauty.jpg
303KB, 1551x1800px
>>2197191

I pocket anything that could be magic. I'm very jelly of your tooth stone. Maybe it activates some door in a mountain, or brings a statue to life. Maybe it can lead you to treasure, ward off goblins or holds the spirit of an ancient chieftain.

I have a lot of magic stones, and dote on my treasures often. My friends tease me and call me names, but they dont know how much fun someone can have with a bag of stones. All you need is hope and imagination, which is the only way I get anything anyways. That's the magic.
>>
>>2197297
Thank you, /x/.

Or /tg/, I'm not sure.
>>
File: 20160822_222548.jpg (340KB, 2048x1152px)
20160822_222548.jpg
340KB, 2048x1152px
Here is another angle
>>
Dude just found an unidentified zodiac killers corpse and everybody is making jokes...
>>
>>2197348
doesn't appear to be a fossil.

my best guess is marine limestone with some pyrolusite dendrites.
>>
>>2197297
If I was making a magic stone I'd make it all but indistinguishable from a regular ol stone. That way no one would think to steal my stone until it's too late.
>>
>>2197381
I would agree, though maybe not so specific on the minerals, could be Mg or something oxide dendrite? But this ether a limestone or sandstone or another obscure clastic rock. But the location should give the answers
>>
File: 1286296059974.jpg (33KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1286296059974.jpg
33KB, 500x403px
Well I happen to have a doctorate of rockology myself and can enlighten you all with my esteemed observation:

The rock, or 'stone' to you laity, is clearly very old. I suspect it substantially pre-date the Ahmun-Ra dynasty, perhaps even the Dorians, almost certainly. The composition is naturally a mineral nature; crystalline, to be sure, geologically ossified and categorically unspecified. Physical aspects indicate hydrologic erosion and yet cleavage seems to suggest amalgation. Perpendicular continuous fissures and longitudinal symetry evoke possibility of tooling or biologic synthesis.

Conclusion: it is small, hard and tan.

Thank you gentlemen, I assure these expertise were the best the field has to offer this trifle of a matter.

>>2197241
Doctor,
>>2197381
Doctor.
>>2197604
and Doctor. Good evening.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.