[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stray and Feral Dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

Let's take a break from outside and feral cat debating and talk about feral dogs. Most anons probably don't live in areas where they are common sight (neither do I) but I find them fascinating and sad at the same time.

No Dingos allowed.
>>
>>
>>
I was out on a walk the other day (currently nodoggo) and saw what looked like a young lab mix out on the sidewalk, wearing a collar. Looked pretty agitated, kept walking back and forth across the street (thanfully carless sidestreet).
I whistled and clucked a few times and she took a few steps over, then went back to pacing.
Managed to get close without spooking her, checked the collar. Turned out the address was she was pacing in front of. Knocked on the door to let an old, but surprisingly spry, old lady know that her dog had gotten out. She thanked me and complained about this one bein a real escape artist, then brought the dog inside.
>>
I have a fear of dogs. I'm always afraid of dogs barking at me when taking a small walk in my neighbourhood. But what if stray/feral dogs haven't eaten in a while and attacks you because it's hungry? It's like the one the biggest fear I have from dogs, getting mauled and eating by them.
>>
>>2196668

There were feral dogs on the outskirts of our resort in Fiji and literally hundreds of feral cats. Nobody has guns there so nobody shoots them unfortunately.
>>
File: 114526.jpg (152KB, 714x536px) Image search: [Google]
114526.jpg
152KB, 714x536px
>>2196668
Some dogs are adapted to stray life (pariahs), some are abandoned. In my country there are lots of dogs with owners that can pass as strays. Basically their "owners" just feeed them and bring them home at night. The rest of the day they are wandering on the streets.

Pic related.
>>
File: 155326.jpg (280KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
155326.jpg
280KB, 800x600px
>>2197582
>>
>>2197582
They just eat garbage like other homeless dogs and bite millions of people a year, as well spread rabies to thousands of people.
>>
>>2197344
Feral dogs won't eat or attack people unless they're already dead, and truly starving wild animals are normally less dangerous than their well nourished counterparts
>>
>>2197582
Why are Mexicans such shitty owners?
>>
>>2197655
White people do that with cats all the time and no one calls them shitty owners (even though they are).
>>
>>2197657
They certainly do call it out, it's just a tiny minority of crazy cat ladies society rightly doesn't give a shit about. So get fucked, you victim-complex 2-bit racist.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.