[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CatGenie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: catcal-1.jpg (221KB, 1136x1136px) Image search: [Google]
catcal-1.jpg
221KB, 1136x1136px
Do any of you own the CatGenie and is it any good?
>>
Why not just read the fucking amazon reviews?
>>
>>2196495
I want to know what you guys think
>>
>>2196496
There's like 600 reviews on amazon compared to like 20 people that come to this board and 3 which will respond. Just do your own fucking research instead of trying to see if anyone on the board has one you dong knocker.
>>
>>2196501
someone has a bad case of the Monday's
>>
File: 20160729_155852-1.jpg (947KB, 3115x1490px) Image search: [Google]
20160729_155852-1.jpg
947KB, 3115x1490px
>>2196501
20 people come to this board.
>>
>>2196534
There are thread that are hours old
>>
>>2196493
Is it an automatic cat box? I've tried automatic cat boxes before, it was fucking awful. You're better off cleaning multiple litter boxes multiple times a day.
>>
>>2196569
What's so bad about them? I'd like to know why exactly they're worse than a regular cat box that you have to scoop yourself.

I've always assumed that they were bad, these type of products have been advertised since the 90's and you'd think that if they were good that everybody would've adopted them by now. The fact that no cat owners I know use them speaks volumes.
>>
I don't trust genies with my cat's feces.
>>
>>2196534
What a qt pie.
>>2196501
>600 reviews on amazon
>do your own fucking research
This though.
>>
File: cat-tin-foil-hat.png (95KB, 249x300px) Image search: [Google]
cat-tin-foil-hat.png
95KB, 249x300px
>>2196579
Buying a regular cat box is cheap, buying one of these automatic things is not. I assume japanese automatic toilets are really cool, but how many people can afford one? I sure don't.

>>2196501
Calm your tits, on here there is no chance to find some rigged reviews. Inb4 tinfoil hat.
>>
>>2196579
I've tried a few automatic cat boxes because I had an older 3 legged cat.

The comb thing that scoops away the litter gets clogged. All the time. Which means the clumped litter gets caught in-between the pegs that's combing through the litter. So, if not immediately cleaned, the next time it runs it pushes ALL the litter into a little baggie (which you also need to clean at least twice a day). So now you're left with a few issues; the little baggie overflows with ALL the litter, you need to fill the box with more litter now, OR the fucking mechanism breaks/dies trying to haul all of that litter, which is too heavy for it. On that note; some normal adult cat shit and piss will be too heavy for it anyway, and it will get fucked up on just a clump of litter. On a few I've tried out, some at least had a function where the comb would 'reset' and skip trying to scoop the poop, but that would simply keep it from scooping shit until you fix it. And God forbid your cat has diarrhea, that fucks Everything up; clogged comb, shit spills on the side of the bag, and shit slips through the slots and stays in the litter box. Only certain litters will work with it, I believe clumping only, so if your cat in finicky with litter types you are sol. That scoop thing actually needs to be thoroughly washed fairly often (probably everyday) to make sure clean litter can still run through slots, which alone should be enough to not buy it.

Another thing I overlooked was that it works best as a one cat household. Often my old cat would walk in multiple times to pee, and most run every 5-10 minutes. So sometimes the thing would run with him in it and he'd have to jump out, and sometimes if it would get clogged, he'd need to piss somewhere else. However, when it happened to my Younger cat while she was taking a dump, it must have scarred her because she stopped using the box all together, and I had to reintroduce her to litter and litter boxes.
>>
>>2196493
It looks like something your cat might get stuck in.
>>
>>2196663
It's not a secret that Hillary (and I'm sure Trump too) pays people to post in their favor on 4chan and Rebbit. You can pay people (not buying bots) to retweet and @ you on Twitter and like and comment on Facebook. 4chan is no longer a secret club, it's the internet hate machine

>>2196667
Forgot to add, if your cat is very messy with litter and kicks a lot out you'll be in for a bad time, it needs a lot of litter to run properly. If they dig to the bottom and piss/shit right on the bottom, the scoop is going to have a very hard time getting it; it will leave it at the bottom. And you won't have a good time if your cat doesn't thoroughly cover it's mess; it clogs the scoop faster.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.