[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My cat keeps trying to jump on top of this really high china

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: KlKsObd.jpg (907KB, 1228x1656px) Image search: [Google]
KlKsObd.jpg
907KB, 1228x1656px
My cat keeps trying to jump on top of this really high china cabinet.

She's managed to jump up there once, I don't have a clue how.

I'm worried she's gonna hurt herself and I don't know how to get her to stop trying to jump up there.

I've been trying to get her to stop attacking this picture frame for six months to no avail.
>>
DAMMIT she just did it again and almost broke the glass.
>>
Fill a tin can full of spare change and shake it when she tries to jump up there. Brown recluses hate that shit.
>>
>>2195902
what
>>
>>2195902
This works though.
>>
Cats like to sit in elevated places. It's as simple as that. Maybe try to provide a better alternative like a cat tree.
>>
>>2196077
should I be worried about her hurting herself?

or will she just have safe fall for being a cat
>>
>>2195897
How about you get a real pet that doesn't step in its own shit and then walk all over your counters?
>>
>>2196083
Depends, how high is it?

And yes. Give her some high places that are safe and acceptable. Go buy a cat tree. If you don't rent, you can easily install some cat shelves with some old carpet and some lumber. Cats need vertical spaces and hidey dark places on the ground. Keeping a cat happy is like... 85% having a good environment for it.

If she is still overly attracted to the china cabinet, then you can put some tin foil on top of it. They don't like the feeling of tin foil on their pads, so it may discourage her from using it to perch on.
>>
>>2196109
This. Get a cat tree. They're cheap on Ebay.
>>
>>2196083

Theres a webm floating around of a cat dropping off the side of a building, landing on its feet and hauling ass. Need to be worried about your stuff more than the cat.
>>
>>2195897
Hah
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.