[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found this chicken,I don't want to keep it,what do I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I found this chicken,I don't want to keep it,what do I do?
>>
Call animal control I guess.
Is a a stray chicken safe to eat? seems kind of gross.
>>
>>2195117
ask it why it crossed the road.
>>
Throw it over your fence. It'll find someone elses' property to inhabitate.
>>
>>2195125
Ain't that dangerous though? I mean, what if it's got some disease and some dog eats it or something?

Can you just kill a stray chicken? I'm guessing no.
>>
>>2195127
>Can you just kill a stray chicken?
Yeah, you can. That's what they did 5 thousand years ago with the orignal red junglefowl that modern day chickens are originated from.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_junglefowl
>>
>>2195133
I mean without a license, not if OP is y'know, capable.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 256x197px
>>
>>2195117
Dispose of that keyboard properly, OP.
>>
put it outside, ignore it.
>>
>>2195117
Put it on Craigslist. For free if you want to get rid of it ASAP, or for a small amount of money. SOMEBODY will come take it, I promise you.
>>
>>2195123
>free food shows up at your doorstep
>Call animal control so they can kill it and throw it in the garbage.
>>
File: 2657625.main_image.jpg (231KB, 1500x1240px) Image search: [Google]
2657625.main_image.jpg
231KB, 1500x1240px
>>
Don't eat her. Geeze, just because people eat chicken doesn't mean you have to eat every one you see.

Give her to a shelter.
>>
>Giving away a free egg laying machine

Say goodbye to your gains
>>
well let her inside obviously
>>
File: banty.jpg (69KB, 433x450px) Image search: [Google]
banty.jpg
69KB, 433x450px
>>2195418

One of the best life lessons an ever gave me was what a benefit it would be to have a chicken

Without going into detail, one of the reasons an is a guilty pleasure to me is that my book-smarts mean jack here and I get to learn real things that are useful from farm folk here. I was raised on the idea that academics were everything. But the farm folk here consistently show me a much richer, much more real base of knowledge, and I am always awed by the things they teach me.

It reminds me of my trip to see family in the South. I'll never forget the days my 8 year old nephew was teaching *me* outdoorsman skills like it was second nature to him. It gave me a whole new respect for what knowledge really is, and I've been humbly grateful for all the things outdoorsman and farm folk teach me here.

It may seem silly, but when an broke down the math on owning a chicken to me, it sort of blew my mind because its the sort of basic thing that should be obvious but would've never occurred to an academic urbanite like me ever.

Im very grateful for the things an teaches me. Just like the aquarium threads; the blend of science and art always blows my mind. Its always an impressive, humbling joy to read the things people can do here.

Sorry for blogging, but it reminded me of how much I really love the people here. You guys have no idea how much joy your experiences and discussions give me.
>>
>>2195117
>what do I do?
Clean your fucking patio up and stop being that shitty neighbor whose pace always looks like shit with shit laying everywhere
>>
>>2195510

I think it looks comfy.
>>
let her in!!!!
>>
>>2195479
I love you too, anon.
>>
File: 1410916185004.gif (3MB, 350x349px) Image search: [Google]
1410916185004.gif
3MB, 350x349px
>>2195589

<3
>>
>>2195597
I love this gif so much
>>
>>2195479
Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>2195601
Très edgy, my child. Usin' those profanities just like a real grown up!
>>
Cut its head off and eat it or make it lay eggs for you and eat it afterwards
>>
>>2195479
Is that you in the pic
>>
>>2195597
>The way it snuggles up to him and really gets into the hug
My heart melt erry time
>>
>>
>>2195607
>Mexican on a thread about chickens
Not even surprised
>>
>>2195673

that's french for "very" in spanish it means 3 dumbass
>>
>>2195117
awww look at that face. it seriously needs love and food. you will care of her properly right anon?
>>
>>2195265
Probably a Mexican
>>
>>2195657
What is this
>>
>>2195117
He boot too big for he gotdamn feet
>>
You have to keep it.
>>
>>2195601
Fuck you nigger
>>
Don't eat it for Christ sakes you don't know where it's been.
>>
Free eggs my man. keep it
>>
File: emmylouchick816.jpg (352KB, 1540x1131px) Image search: [Google]
emmylouchick816.jpg
352KB, 1540x1131px
>>2195117
Chicken owner here, just let it be. Eventually it'll find it's way back to her flock.
>>
>>2197178
thinning out the competition, I see.

nice
>>
>>2197178
That's one fluffy looking birb.
>>
>>2195146
kek
>>
I want an update on the chicken situation
>>
>>2195117
Is that a keyboard? Holy shit clean your porch
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.